1,000 Diapers

1000 Diapers

Milton Avenue.
Melissa dozed to the sound of the first morning traffic. It was early, around six, so at least one more hour to stay in bed, before her alarm and her mother would get her up. The incontinent teenager shuffled around in her bed, repositioning the heavy duvet over her which shielded her from the cool night. Her diaper felt wet, but the pressure in her bladder stated that she hadn’t wet all the way. Which was good, she thought to herself, as she could use some extra warmth down there now. She almost giggled out loud. She gingerly moved to lie on her back, opened her legs and raised her knees.

Bellfore Drive.
Sadie stretched luxuriously in her queen size bed. She kicked off her covers and felt her skin respond to the air, precisely controlled by thermostat. Rain or shine, or snow – wet snow on the forecast today – she slept on the nude. That is, except for her diaper, which was dry – for now. As she had taken to liking diapers so much, she had insisted on wearing them when she pleased, and her famous psychologist mother had promptly allowed her her comfort clothing, the term she used, just in case she hadn’t babied Sadie enough in the past. Sadie smiled recollecting some reading she had done on the matter, Freud and somebody or other in one of her mother’s books she had sneaked away out of curiosity. Sadie’s dry diaper crinkled as she swept her hand over it, willing herself to pee.

Melissa had been heavily dozing, a stupor no doubt induced by her empty bladder and a very warm diaper, when the alarm sounded its wake-up call. After she had turned it off, a knock came on the door.

“Melissa, honey, are you up?”, came her mother’s typical morning phrase. She didn’t bother to wait for an answer and walked in swiftly, carrying a folded stack of clothes.

Melissa, who was sleepily coming to terms with existence, fished for her glasses on her bedside table.

“Moooom”, whined the girl.
“Rise and shine!”, proclaimed her mother, in another typical morning phrase.

“Rise yes, shine, I don’t know”, mumbled Melissa, sliding her glasses on and glancing out the window.

“It’s only wet snow. Not cold enough. Now go get some breakfast”, said her mother.

It was then when Melissa realized the state of her diaper. Normally wet on the front, the back of her diaper had taken the brunt when she had let herself go one hour earlier and strained as it sagged in her pajama bottoms. She waddled down to the kitchen, while raising her bottoms up as far as they would go, and tugging her pajama top down to cover her rear. She hoped her mother wouldn’t notice. It was one thing to be a bedwetter, but this had been a voluntary wetting.

As she finished breakfast with her mother, she rose from her chair and suddenly remembered her diaper, and discreetly tried to hide it from her mother.

“Wait a moment honey, let me check one thing”, the mother told her mortified teenage daughter. She did, after all, have an interest in her daughter’s bedwetting progress.

She pulled Melissa’s pajama pants down from the rear, as Melissa stood frozen, turning red.

“Melissa!”, gasped her mother, “that doesn’t look like an accident!”, she scolded. “I thought you were waddling quite a bit!”

Melissa didn’t know what to say. She stood there, mouth opening and closing, like a goldfish. She felt as ridiculous as she must have looked, standing at the kitchen door, pants around her knees and a diaper sagging between her legs.

“Um, sorry mom, I woke up feeling like going, you know, to the bathroom, but it was cold, and I was tired…”, babbled Melissa, trying to say something that would make sense to her mother, mentally kicking herself for being lazy and not changing off her soaked diaper before breakfast.

“Go and get cleaned up and dressed, and we’ll talk later”, said her mother, who really didn’t know how to deal with this. She understood that her teenage daughter had mild incontinence, as the doctor had said. But she had been having her suspicions that Melissa had taken a bit too keenly on diapers. Ever since Melissa’s father had left them, she had tried to be as understanding as she could with Melissa, but how should she deal with this?

5 Likes

I like it so far

1 Like

An interesting start, but why include the paragraph about Sadie? If you plan on bouncing between the two characters, it would have made sense to include a getting up/breakfast scene for her too. As it stands now, the paragraph feels like irrelevant information that has been included to pad (no pun intended) the word count.

I like the story as well but I agree with Gummy about the additional character, maybe she will have a more pronounce presence in the next chapter? Looking forward to reading more.

Chapter 2

“Knock-knock”, came the sudden sound from Sadie’s door. “Sadie, dear, time to get up!”, said Sadie’s mother in her jovial motherly voice.

“Awake!”, announced Sadie, thankful that her mother respected her privacy. She lazily shuffled out of bed and waddled to her dresser where she fished out a hoodie and pulled it on. Even though her mother was permissive on her sleeping attire, or mostly lack of it, she did demand some decorum while in the common areas of the house. Those rules had been somewhat lighter since her dad had run off a few years ago. Nevertheless, in her diaper and hoodie she descended the grand staircase, across the hall and into the kitchen area, where she proceeded to have breakfast with her mother.

Contrastingly, her mother was all decked out in her fine trustworthy psychologist business suit attire. She looked up from her coffee and leaned over to kiss her daughter on the cheek. “Morning baby”, she cooed to her daughter.

“Not a baby, mom”, answered Sadie, with a slight frown.

“Your diaper says otherwise, darling”, replied her mother, patting her teenage daughter’s diapered behind, as Sadie shuffled past her to sit down. “At least it’s dry”, her mother noticed, pursing her lips.

“Not a baby, and not a bedwetter”, said Sadie, self-righteously. She poured some milk on her cereal and began crunching.

“I’m meeting a friend this afternoon after work, so I might be home late”, said her mother.

“Anybody I know?”, inquired Sadie. She worried her mother might be gossiping about her diapers to her friends.

“Just someone I met at PTA, you don’t know her”.

“Oh”, said Sadie, pensively. Her mind had drifted to her own diaper affairs. Should she wear a diaper to school? Her nun-school uniform would sure as hell hide it. What she called a nun school was actually a conservative private school, highly regarded for its educational power, but with a strict dress code, especially for girls. Or little women, as her mother called her age group. “Not children, not yet wholly intelligent and fully developed human beings”. But who was she to argue with her psychologist mother, prancing around in a diaper she had already decided not to take off?
Sadie looked at the freshly laundered uniform which had been laid out for her the previous night and returned the folded panties back to the drawer. She pulled off her sweater and, clad in her diaper, gave one last look at the diaper girl in the mirror. She pulled on her long socks – regulation stipulated that socks needed to reach just below the knee, but tights were an alternative (not for her), then she latched on her Mary Jane shoes (she was partial to those, they tickled her childish side). She left the skirt for last. She wanted to be able to see her diaper till the last moment. Then, reluctantly, she clasped the skirt on, the discreet thick gray plaid material that just covered her knees. The blue sweater with the school crest and the V-neck gave the only color to the uniform.

“Bus is almost here!”, blared her mother. The only time her mother showed she really didn’t trust her daughter, sighed Sadie. She hastily put on some makeup, glanced at herself in the mirror, grabbed her backpack and she was gone.

3 Likes

Chapter 3

Melissa stepped out of the house in time to see the school bus approach. She had it measured to the last second, almost. No waiting in the freezing weather for her.

She stepped into the bus with a nod of acknowledgement to the usual driver and shuffled toward the center of the but, where the ride was more stable. She mumbled “hey” to anyone in her class, including the rich kid Sadie, who she knew as popular, but didn’t know personally. In fact, most of the teens at her school came from rich families – well-off, at least - except for teens like Melissa, who had passed a merit examination and had been found highly intelligent, worthy recipients of the school grant. That made them feel a little out of sorts in such a wealthy environment yet living in humble surroundings.

Melissa’s mind drifted into thinking how her mother would “deal” with the fact that she had completely drenched her diaper on purpose. Punish her with no diapers? Melissa smiled obliviously. No, that wouldn’t make sense. She couldn’t imagine Melissa actually loved wearing diapers. Melissa wished she was wearing one right now. It would make these prison bus seats a lot more comfortable to sit on.

In Melissa’s neighborhood, most teens ignored their surroundings, but Sadie glanced at the houses, curiously imagining how they were inside. They might look small, but they were probably cozy inside. They had to be if people lived in them, right? Sadie saw that smart girl, Melissa, step out of her home as if on cue, as the bus pulled up her street. Had she timed the bus so not to wait on the sidewalk? Probably. Sadie figured she was very intelligent, if she had won a school grant. Surveying the well-cared lawn, the compact station-wagon parked on the driveway, lovely curtains on the windows, she assumed the girl lived in a happy family, albeit modest.

“Hi”, came the quiet voice from Melissa as she approached up the aisle. Saide, shy around grant winners said a timid “hi” in return. She was probably looked upon as shallow and uninteresting. At least no one knew she was wearing a diaper.

Sadie shuffled in her diaper, thankful for the extra padding. Man, they made school busses uncomfortable! As she saw the school loom in the distance, she debated on whether to pee now, or wait till later. Obviously, she had skipped her morning toilet routine, as she enjoyed the thrill of wetting herself and wearing her wet diaper for part of the morning at least.

Sadie decided to wait for later, and pee when she would be more relaxed.

Melissa had her book and notes on the table, Sadie noted, as she walked into class. Organized kid, thought Sadie, a bit enviously. Should she dare ask her for her notes? Surely, they would be ten times better than hers. But no, she would be very protective of them. Sadie sat down at her usual desk, pulled out her book from her bag and tried to organize her thoughts. The pressure on her bladder was great, but the room was too rowdy for her to have her calm moment. Classmates were passing by, greeting her, saying generally nothing but being social. Finally, the history teacher entered, called for order, and Sadie drew a sigh of relief. Sweet relief. Into her diaper.

Having class in a wet diaper was a bit distracting, as the warm bulky feeling between her legs created a bit of excitement within her. The naughtiness of what she had done was an aspect of it, but the physical part of it was just bliss. There was no better feeling than to relieve oneself, literally. But to have the contents of that relief so close to oneself, was something else altogether.

Sadie had to force herself out of her trance, pick up a pen and pay attention to the teacher. She knew that taking notes was the key to this subject’s success, and she strove to stay afloat every semester. Her mother – any mother in this school – made sure of their daughter’s success, and subsequent entry into an ivy-league college.

Melisssa, on her part, was taking notes hurriedly as she absorbed what the teacher was saying. She would later re-write her notes to make them easier to study later. Again, she wished she was wearing diapers. The need wasn’t urgent, but she found she concentrated a lot better with an empty bladder. Or even better, with a recently relaxed bladder and feeling the warmth between her legs. She pushed away such wishful thinking and paid attention to the teacher. When class was over, she was amongst the girls who rushed out for the bathroom before the next class started.

Sadie smiled to herself as she looked at the girls rushing out of class, Melissa amongst them. She pressed her legs together and discreetly pressed her hand over her skirt, feeling the diaper. She didn’t bother getting up from her desk and pulled out her math book and calculator.

Math class started with the kind of teacher who, of course, believes his subject is basic to the universe functioning. Instead of sticking to tried and tested processes of teaching, he liked to “keep things lively”, as he proclaimed.

“Please write your name on a slip of paper, fold it, and put it into this bag”, he said, as he started walking around the classroom, taking folded pieces of paper.

“Are you giving out something?”, someone asked. “Is this a lottery?”, someone else said.

“Maybe”, the teacher mysteriously answered. “Something like that”.
When the teacher had paraded around the classroom, he announced: “We are going to choose random pairs of students, so you can do your exercises today. Some of you will appreciate the help, and I hope you all make it for the best, if you feel uncomfortable with Lady Fortune.

A few groans were heard.

Expectation rose as he begun taking out slips of paper and separating them in pairs. He started calling out names, amidst expressions of satisfaction or doom…

“… And Melissa will be joined by… Sadie!”. He kept calling out names, as Sadie and Melissa looked at each other. Until that moment, no conversation had gone further than a social “hi” here or there, so this would be a first interaction. Melissa shrugged her shoulders and waved Sadie over and offered her a recently vacated desk next to hers. Sadie pursed her lips and nodded, standing up and, feeling a jolt of fright as she felt her diaper sagging, she felt it secure and boldly crossed the classroom to where Melissa was, forcing herself not to waddle.

5 Likes

Chapter 4

After the exercise sheets had been handed out, Melissa and Sadie bowed their heads and proceeded to analyze each item. Both were unsure how to proceed with the other girl.

“So”, said Melissa cautiously, “how do we do this?”

“Um, well, I guess I recognize most of them from class recently, but some are different”, said Sadie, trying not to sound so dumb.

“So, let’s open up our notes and compare them”, said Melissa, modestly. She didn’t want to let on she was that good with math… not yet, anyways.

“Um, my notes are over at my desk”, said Sadie unsure. Maybe I could…” Melissa didn’t let her finish. “It’s OK, I’ve got mine here”, she said, slipping her notebook out of her backpack. “I hope you understand my writing”, she said unnecessarily.

Sadie marveled at Melissa’s notes. They were clearly written and easy to understand, and made Sadie wish she was as intelligent as Melissa. “Wow, I wish I had notes like these”, Sadie mumbled, mostly to herself. “What was that?”, asked Melissa. “Nothing, just admiring your notes”, said Sadie, hurriedly. “If you need to borrow them…”, Melissa offered, generously. “No, you probably wouldn’t trust me with them”, answered Sadie, with a half grin. “No, seriously”, said Melissa, suddenly earnest. “No reason for me not to trust you. Besides, we see each other every day”, pointed out Melissa.

Sadie really wanted those notes, but was hesitant to accept them. Melissa thought about it for a while. She really wanted to help Sadie, since she seemed to be a pleasant girl.

“OK, how about this: I can scan my notes on my app and send them to you on pdf”, stated Melissa, as she raised her eyebrows expectantly, as if daring Sadie to say no. “There aren’t too many pages, as the semester has barely begun”. She leafed through the math notes, showing there weren’t that many.

“Would you really?”, asked Sadie. “That would be so cool. you have, like, the best notes”, she said earnestly.

“No problem”, said Melissa, a bit shy.

Both students concentrated on the math problems, Sadie trying not to let her diaper distract her too much, and Melissa trying to nudge her new friend to understand the logic that led to what she knew to be the correct answer.

By the end of the hour, they had already handed in their results to the teacher and had spent the reminder of the time in small talk, getting to know each other. They exchanged phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and all relevant social media information. When the bell rang, Melissa got up abruptly and excused herself with a “small bladder, gotta go”, she whispered, with a half-embarrassed smile. “No problem”, said Sadie, and watched her walk away. Maybe she should try on some diapers, chuckled Sadie to herself, while letting a dribble of pee into her diaper and imagining how her new friend would look in a diaper.

3 Likes

Enjoying this, just my type of story. Hope you continue!

1 Like

I like the way you brought the two characters together, very nice work. Looking forward to reading more.

1 Like

Chapter 5

Sadie’s diaper was soaked. She could feel it sagging as she got up from her desk on her way to the cafeteria. She forced herself not to waddle, although despite the effort her diapered condition would be obvious to anybody familiar to the diapered state. For once, she was thankful for the highly conservative school uniform and the heavy almost knee-length skirt that came with it, hiding her diaper from all eyes. Her groin itched slightly, and she figured she would have to get rid of the diaper sometime soon, of risk a diaper rash. “Crap”, she thought to herself, “I forgot to bring panties”.

Melissa sat on the toilet, slightly annoyed at her lack of ability to hold her bladder for longer. She let herself daydream of being able to wear diapers, always. They would be so comfy, so convenient. She wondered if any of the girls her age had the same problem, or even felt the same way about something like this. She sighed, then chuckled to herself as she came to her senses. Teenagers wearing diapers, now that would be a sight. She tried to imagine some of the girls in her class wearing a diaper under their skirts. It was laughable, yet… alluring. She shook off the images from her head, stood up and pulled her panties up, flattening her skirt, raised her socks to proper almost knee-length, and fixed her general appearance before flushing the toilet and stepping out of the stall.

Sadie was trying to finish her lunch, fidgeting on her seat as she struggled to hold her pee once again, in fear of totally flooding her diaper and making a mess and a major leak, and the itching down there didn’t help as well. She hurriedly forked down the last bits of food and mumbled a hurried excuse to her usual table mates and rushed to the girl’s bathroom. Thankful it was lunchtime, and the bathroom was empty, she chose the furthest stall and locked herself in, hurriedly pulling on the tapes and letting her diaper flop to the ground, as she sat on the toilet relieving herself once more. As she sat there, she rolled the diaper and taped it shut, squeezing it into the waste bin next to her, hoping nobody had come into the bathroom to hear the disposable diaper being handled. She cleaned herself as she could with the toilet paper, relieved her school made a point in carrying decent toilet paper, not the king that dissolved when in contact with skin, something she could work with. After she felt she was decent enough, she made sure she was decent, despite her pantyless state, before leaving the cubicle and checking herself out on the common bathroom mirror. As she returned to the cafeteria, she felt very self-conscious of her diaperless and pantyless state, her skirt caressing her bare buttocks and the fresh air on her skin.

Early afternoon, both girls headed back home. Walking from the school to the school bus proved uncomfortable with the sleet still falling. Miserable weather which Sadie felt most of all, despite her warm jacket, as she was missing her panties. The freezing gusts of wind seem to know she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and she missed her warm cozy diaper so much. Sitting in the bus felt horrible too, as the vinyl seats seemed to be gripping her skin, as if there wasn’t the school dress material in between. She sat stiffly, legs closed tight, wishing she could turn into stone for the ride home.

“Hey Sadie”, greeted Melissa, as she came up the bus isle. “I won’t forget to send you my notes”. She hesitated, as if she was going to say something more.

Sadie pulled her back from the seat next to her. “Here, you want to sit?”, Sadie asked, politely.

“Shure”, said Melissa. “Thank you”. Melissa lowered herself to the seat, trying to make herself smaller so she could fit into the seat without crowding Sadie. “Kinda cold, huh?”

“Sorta, yes…”

The girls fell into silence, both feeling the beginning of a friendship had been established between them that day. As both girls relaxed during the trip home, bodies relaxed as they became more and more comfortable with each other. Both shared basic family information, interested at the fact that they both had divorced parents, both living with their mother, and, as chance would have it, both were going home to empty homes as both their mothers were meeting with friends for the afternoon. Funny.

Melissa was the first to get off the bus and Sadie followed her with her gaze as the bus drove off to the next stop.

2 Likes

Chapter 6

Sadie’s mother Belinda stared at her recent best friend Janice. “Your daughter won an honors scholarship? Wow, I know for a fact, that is one hell of an achievement”, she stated, dumbfounded.

Janice gave a slight shrug, and a timid smile. “It took a lot of coaxing, but I guess Melissa recognized the value of it. She’s a good student.”

“It’s not THAT easy, not just cramming”, countered Belinda, shaking her head. “it’s that AND being very damn intelligent”. The Iced tea and sandwich had turned into a beer, and after that came the Margarita. It wasn’t often she went out with a friend for the evening, and it wasn’t often either that the soft-spoken psychologist let her vocabulary ride on the drinks. “I know for a FACT that the reason that show-off school makes those exams so difficult is so only students who are very well funded ever grace their halls. That, or somebody so highly intelligent that it would make the school proud!”

Janice gave a giggle. She sipped her Margarita, thoughtful. She smirked, “So, you are calling me poor, I guess”.

Belinda’s face fell. “No girl, I didn’t mean it this way…”

Janice winked at her. “Gotcha! Of course, I know what you mean. I know we don’t really fit into that school, and there is no way I could ever dream of affording the fees. But I sort of bullied Melissa into preparing at least one school year early, she spent the whole summer studying, and then the test… I wonder if it’s all my fault…”, mumbled Janice, this last sentence mostly to herself.

Belinda frowned. “What do you mean?”, she asked, reaching out to hold Janice’s hand.

Janice sat still, closing her fingers around Belinda’s soft warm hand.

“I guess this is where you start taking notes and charge me per hour”, mumbled Janice, insecure. “This requires a professional opinion, and I don’t want to take advantage”.
Belinda pursed her lips. “Janice, I live by a code of ethics that will not permit me to take on friends as clients. So, my advice is free. If I ever felt you needed professional therapy, which I really doubt that you do right now, I would be happy enough to refer you to one of my colleagues. So, take advantage of our friendship, and speak. Need a refill?” She looked at her friend expectantly.

“No, I’m fine… well, it’s not something terrible, I guess, but I do feel responsible for it”. Janice paused in search for words. Belinda pressed her hand on hers, encouragingly. Janice continued. “At the end of the summer, before the big test, Melissa started wetting the bed. Nothing serious, I guess, but her being a teenager and all, I was quite caring and understanding with her, but I was worried sick. The online research I did sort of quieted my fears, that it was a puberty thing, stress things like that. Her doctor sort of confirmed it, said to wait it out, take things easy… Melissa took it OK, better than I would have, but the biggest hassle was the wet sheets, pajamas… That has to be an uncomfortable thing to wake up to, I am sure.”

“So, what happened?”, questioned Belinda.

“Well, nothing. She still wets the bed. I eventually bought some, well, like… well, diapers. Called Good Nights, or something like that. A pull-up sort, made for older kids”. Janica made an embarrassed face.

“Yes, I know them”, Belinda said, soothingly. They seem to be a popular product. “Does she still wear them?”.

“No, well, she did, but I guess they are made for… light incontinence, I guess you would say?”. Janice had to close her eyes to say the last sentence: “I ended up buying adult diapers for her”.

Belinda bit her lip in an effort to suppress her smile. “How adorable”, she thought to herself. “Her best friend worried because her daughter wears diaper to bed”.

Belinda came to herself with Janice staring at her searching for answers.

“Um, I can tell you for a fact Melissa isn’t the only teenager in her school who wears diapers to bed”, said Belinda, with a bit of a smirk.

“How can you tell for sure?”, wondered Janice.

“Easy: Medical statistics. OK, it is unusual for a girl her age to need diapers for bed, but it is not an unusual occurrence, therefore you can expect somebody else has to deal with the same kind of issue. It’s a completely manageable thing. As you very well know, there are very good products out there that help manage this situation. As you have said, Melissa is OK with wearing diapers to bed”.

“Well, that sort of the thing… I think she has grown… um, well, attached to them”, murmured Janice at a loss.

Belinda raised her eyebrows, taken aback. “Attached?”

“She always wets the bed, well, I mean, her diaper, but not enough to really fill it to capacity. When she gets up in the morning, she empties her bladder in the toilet.

“Makes sense”, mumbled Belinda. “Teenagers in secondary enuresis won’t usually void their bladder completely”.

“Yeah, the doctor said something like that”, Janice said. “Melissa usually is comfortable wearing a diaper around me, and sometimes she even has breakfast in her pajamas – and diaper, so I can tell what a normally wet diaper looks under her pajama bottoms, right? But recently I’ve discovered her diaper up to saturation point, and she sort of shrugs it off, claiming she was too lazy or something. That’s why I think she is growing attached to them”.

“I see”, said Belinda thoughtfully, nursing her Margarita. “So, what are you going to do about this?”

“I could punish her with no diapers, but she needs them. That would be cruel. Or I could be overly controlling and make sure she gets her diaper off as soon as she wakes up, but that would be treating her like a little girl, but I know she wouldn’t appreciate it. Or I could also ignore it, and hope it goes away, sort of dust under the rug…”. Janice frowned as she took a long sip of her Margarita, emptying the glass. She sat there, staring at her empty glass thinking over the situation.

“Or”, said Belinda. Janice looked at her friend expectantly. “Or, you could play her on her own game”.

“Huh?”, said Janice, confused.
“It goes like this”, said Belinda. “If she likes wearing diapers, MAKE HER wear diapers. This way, you get to control her experience, lay ground rules, and so on, but it’s not where she wears diapers out of laziness”.

“I don’t understand”, said Janice, confused.

“For example, my daughter Sadie was having a problem keeping her bedroom clean, pure laziness, you could say, so one Saturday morning, when I came up with her laundry, properly stacked and folded as any proper mother would do for her loving teenage daughter” – they both smirked – “I came into her room and ceremoniously dumped the clothes on her bed in a heap – she was still in bed – and obviously she was outraged at what I did. I told her since she was happy keeping her room in such disarray, I would be happy to help her in the process”. Belinda paused to laugh along with an amused Janice.

“Did it work?”, asked Janice, expectantly.

“It did. After she calmed down and I explained the importance of cleanliness. That it wasn’t a one-sided job, and I expected her to do her part.

“Well, your idea doesn’t seem too bad, I guess. Maybe I should try it. I guess… Well, I’ll be using a lot more diapers then. I should buy some more”, said Janice, thoughtfully.

Both women paid their bills and agreed to meet soon, Janice promising Belinda she would keep her updated on her “diaper project”. As they waited for their ubers, they said their goodbyes, parting better friends then they were when they had begun that evening. Belinda was wondering how Janice would react to the fact that her own daughter Sadie was a diaper lover just as Melissa seemed to be.

3 Likes

oh, this is fantastic, i can’t wait to see how it’s going to turn out.