16 year old toddler

Saw this story and thought it would interest you folks.

16 year old toddler

I thought we had a thread about this once - someone was like ‘I want to be like this’ etc. and we were like ‘hell no’.

16 year old toddler

A rare condition out there where someone doesn’t age past a certina age. I don’t think it has been named yet because the condition doesn’t even have a name. I have seen two other cases like this. There was one named Melanie who was 12 and I have heard of a 26 year old man who looks like a 2 year old and he lives in China I think and he still lives with his parents and they dress him in toddler clothes. Someone else showed me a picture of a 24 year old woman and she looks like a two year old also so she probably has that same condition too. So three other cases I have heard then.

16 year old toddler

I knew a woman from Georgia when I was in college that had a sixteen year old that had stopped maturing when she was at eighteen months. She had some of the unexplained sudden illnesses that quickly vanished as well.

I remember examining the child and thinking about how unique her situation was. Again there was no single medical explanation for why it happened.

I also remember having a conversation with her mother when she was having a particularly difficult time dealing with the whole situation. She was understandably upset that her daughter would never move forward. I explained that while she would never go to college, or get married, she would also never become a drug addict, or end up in prison. She had never looked at it like that and actually smiled.

Strange how some moments stick with you.

BB

16 year old toddler

O.o… benjamin button has nothing on her. Or any of the other cases haha.

A very odd case indeed though. Dare i say… curious?