A Cure for Writer's block

Hello Everybody:

The chat-room gave me an idea I wanted to try. This is sort of a round robin story, but the catch is each contributor is limited to no less than six and not more than fifteen words at a time, except me and I’ll only write longer if I’m pulling rank as Dungeon Master, which for the record i’m doing right now :). Before I drop the initial contribution a bit of scene setting is in order.

The Scene:

There are three characters initially as the curtain rises. A man named Paul a women named Jean, whom are 30 years of age or older. and a female by the name of Julia who is at least ten years younger then either Paul or Jean. All three characters are in a standard middle class suburban house. With all the perks of upper middle class life, car cell phones, money etc.

Restrictions:

A) Julia is the only character allowed to be shown in diapers or little space for the first 500 words.
B) All three characters are in a family type relationship that is healthy; which means among other thing no fap material please. I reserve the right as DM to reject submissions not in line with this. And one final note no sex scenes whatsoever. At least until a twist opens the possibility if it ever does
C) a location transition from the house cannot happen within the first 1,000 words. Which means all action stays within the house, and places like the backyard, garage etc.
D) This is not an absurdist project so keep all comedy within reasonable bounds. So no robot nannies or if robonanny enters the picture there had better be a build up that makes sense within context. And save it for the 2k word mark if you please.
E) No characters other than the initial three can be introduced before a location change could happen. Which means at 1k words you are free to introduce OCs.
F) Story is assumed to be set in 200X, in an unnamed Western Country This is the subject of a Twist, so be very careful, only the DM and the Guest Twisters know what the twists are going to be. And I only have the first two twists planned, and no Guest Twisters yet.
G) All Twists are ipso facto canonical. Twists override previous cannon on any subject they touch.
H) No this not take place in the Diaper Dimension nor have any connection with it. All submissions attempting to make such a connection will be rejected
Cannon:

Here is where I’ll put established facts about the characters, plot and setting as we learn them. Please follow cannon when making your submission.
[U]
Other Rules:

[/U]We are all good enough as writers for me not to have to explain much; Just know this I will be a very cranky DM if I need to reject too many submissions. And submissions consisting solely of random dialogue tags or adverbs you can just send to /dev/null yourself. And if all else fails. I’m the dungeon master I control your fate. Do Remember that ladies and gents…

Start:

[B]Wet, already. Better take her upstairs Paul thought as he lifted his…

Word Count is 12
Next Twist Occurs at 250
Level Up at 500
[/B]
Final note please include the word count of your submission and the total word count at the bottom of your reply. All submissions not rejected within 48 hours that don’t violate anything in the above should be assumed accepted

Thanks
Owl Out

Re: A Cure for Writer’s block

…hands to signal his surrender.

“Giving up already?” Jean’s nerf gun visible above the sofa.

Word count: 15
Total word count: 27

“Fat chance; the princess needs a change is all.” Paul retorted

Word count: 11
Total Word Count: 38

DM Note: Gummy has unlocked an achievement “Carson’s Rubber Chicken”
Reward: Ten bonus words. Go over count up to ten times or write a 20 word submission all at once

Julia had left her playmat and was crawling quickly across the floor towards the hall.

Total Word Count: 53

[QUOTE=relddot;70139]Julia had left her playmat and was crawling quickly across the floor towards the hall.

Total Word Count: 53
[/QUOTE]

[U][B]Going DM for a minute

[/B][/U][B]Submission Accepted: Although in future you should watch the wording. You tried to mix tenses and ended up with passive voice. And “Across the floor” is only needed if you want to deliberately slow the pacing down. Otherwise it’s implied by the context. Also adjectives are delicious and nutritious. :slight_smile:

Therefore a DM Revision is in order

[/B]Julia left her playmat and crawled rapidly toward the hall

Revised Word Count: 10
Total Word Count: 48

, her exposed diaper too tempting a target for Jean, who fired directly into it.

[I]​(Note: I took advantage of the fact that the DM’s revision left the sentence unfinished.)

Word Count 14
Total 62[/I]

Paul laughed as he watched her scramble on all fours, sagging diaper in tow.

Word count: 14
Total word count: 76

Ok going DM

Merging Submissions[I]

[/I]
Paul laughed as he watched her scramble on all fours, sagging diaper in tow. The [I]exposed diaper was too tempting a target for Jean, who fired directly into it.

[/I][B] Revised Word Count: 29
Total Word Count: 77

Kerry has unlocked Achievement: “Nino’s Ghost”
Reward: Insert a punctuation mark of your choice into a future submission. PM the DM with to redeem.

Kerry has unlocked achievement “CVS… Dude” for a merge conflict with WBDaddy
Reward: Replace one word in a future submission PM to redeem

WBDaddy also unlocked “CVS… Dude”

WBDaddy has unlocked [/B]Achievement: “Weggie!”
Reward: Add three words onto the a future submission. Your own or someelses

Julia stopped suddenly and looked up. “Hey,” she said. “I’m not even playing!”

Word count: 13
Total: 90

“Are now… Well after your change; Hop to Missy! Rules are Rules” Jean mock scolded

Word Count: 15
Total Word Count: 105

I’ll post the DM update in an hour or two. We’ve made it past the 100 word mark there are special perks for everyone who submitted to the first 100. Submits are closed until the Update. anything submitted before then will go into the Merge Queue and strange often terrifying things happen to stuff therein.

Checkpoint DM Update

Greetings Travelers. We have made it past the first 100 words without going off the rails. I think we’ve made it further than any round robin story on any other forum of this type has lets keep it going. Here’s the story so far. It won’t format correctly for some reason I’ll do my best

Wet, already. Better take her upstairs Paul thought as he lifted his
hands to signal his surrender.
“Giving up already?” Jean’s nerf gun visible above the sofa.
“Fat chance; the princess needs a change is all.” Paul retorted.
Julia left her playmat and crawled rapidly toward the hall; Paul laughed as he watched her scramble on all fours, sagging diaper in tow. The exposed diaper was too tempting a target for Jean, who fired directly into it. Julia stopped suddenly and looked up.
“Hey,” she said. “I’m not even playing!”
“Are now… Well after your change; Hop to Missy! Rules are Rules”
Jean mock scolded.

And now the perks for the people who were in on the first 100.

Everyone who contributed to the 100 word mark gets
Double Mint Gum:
Double Mint Gum doubles the max word limit of the player whom holds it.

Gummybear and Kerry also get the ability to send one future submission to the Merge Queue which shall from henceforth be know as Limbo. Limbo does not delete the submission, only removes it from the story, until the DM or a Wizard puts it back in, and the only guarantee as to how it gets put back in is that it will eventually be put back in, or if that can’t happen for whatever reason i will state if that happens.

“It was one little accident. How does any of this make sense?”

Word count: 12
Total word count: 117

“Not… that rule, the one about not being unarmed down in the basement.” Jean said

Word Count: 15
Total word count: 122

“I even put ‘now entering the Nerf Zone’ over the stairs, to help everyone remember.”

Total: 137

we seem to be getting a bit too dialogue heavy

Julia blinked the shock unable to be seen in her milky white eyes
Word Count 13.
Total: 150

that often stayed unfocused, stared at nothing or were simply left closed.

Paul scratched his head. “Alright,

Word Count 17
Total: 167

both of you. Enough! Let’s get that diaper changed and get on with the battle!"
As if she weighed nothing, he whisked Julia into the air and up the stairs.

WC: 30
Total: 197

A second set of stairs and a pink door, led to a lavish nursery.

Word count: 14
Total: 211

The whole room smelled strongly of lavender and disinfectant.

Word count: 9
Total: 220

A pungent undercurrent of human waste added to the olfactory bouquet.

words: 11
total: 221