A little help needed to cleanup the database

I need some help here. If you happen to see a user with the avatar below can you send me a PM with the link to their profile? There’s a ton of errors in the error log lately about missing avatars and I’m trying to figure out the accounts they belong to so I can fix it. I’ve already identified some of the accounts, but there’s still quite a few out there.

Re: A little help needed to cleanup the database

I think you may have some theme graphics missing too I’m using SMF green and i see the 404 image all over the board

Sheesh, and here I thought I’d fixed all the issues with that f***ing theme by now… It took me 3 months after it was installed to just get it to stop throwing undefined_index errors…

Okay, so I’ve finally eliminated 99% of the avatar related errors.

If you’re seeing that image anywhere else, please let me know ASAP by posting a link here to where you’re seeing it and let me know which theme you’re using.

I’ve already eliminated quite a few of these as most seem to be in themes based on the Curve and Core themes that didn’t correctly copy over the default images.

At the modify profile settings, under look and layout there’s a smiley set, BlueSmileyAnimation_2, that gives me that image.

Edit: I’m using the default theme

Weird, that smilely theme doesn’t physically exist on the server. It was part of the old SMF 1.1.x install.

I’m going to just disable it for now.