A Sweet Little Princess Chapter Two

Chapter Two

“I’ve got gifts for your girls” Alicia said.

“Okay, Sis but let’s confront Maria with her little secret first” Olga said.

“Maria please put Luisa in the cradle and come here” Olga said.

Maria with a sleeping Luisa in her arms got up from the rocking chair. She with a sleeping Luisa in her arms went to the cradle. She put Luisa face down in the cradle with her head turned to one side and covered her with a white receiving blanket. Maria went to the sofa and sat down in between her Mom and Aunt.

“Maria, When I babysat your sister and you a month ago by accident I overhead a conversation you had with a friend on the phone you told her you wish your a baby again. Is that true?” Olga asked.

“Yes” Maria said bursting into tears.

“Maria, we still you love. No matter how long as you want to be a baby” Alicia said hugging Maria.

Ana got up from the chair that she was sitting in, she ran to the sofa and knelt in front of her sister.

“Sissy, I will help Mom take care of you” Ana said.

“Shh Baby everyone will take care of you but I now need to go shopping for my new baby girl” Alicia said.

“Girls you stay here with your Aunt and your cousins while I go shopping” Alicia said.

“Okay, Mommy”" Maria said.

“Okay, Mom” Ana said.

“Ana help your Aunt takes care of your sister and your cousins while I go shopping” Alicia said.

“Okay, Mom” Ana said.

Alicia and Maria got up from the sofa. Ana took mother’s beside her sister. Alicia and Olga went to the front door.

“Don’t worry Sis I will take great care of your girls while your shopping.Take your time shopping” Olga said.

“I know you will take great care of my girls while I am shopping so I will take my time shopping. I’ve to buy allot for my new baby daughter” Alicia said.

I hate you.

You know those competitions they have, where people write computer programs to chat / interact with people? And the program that fools the most people into thinking they are talking to a real human wins?

Your stuff seems like it was written by one of those programs. Robotic, stiff, repetative, automaton-like sentence structure… are you SURE you aren’t a cyborg?

You hate her or is it robot? The story is hard to read and spell check would help too.

My senses are tingling

And no it is not my spider senses, it is my grammar senses. My god your story is a grammatical nightmare. For example:

“Maria, we still you love. No matter how long as you want to be a baby” Alicia said hugging Maria.

You can easily condense that sentence and make it more grammatically correct by saying, " Maria we still love you even though you want to be treated as a baby."

You see how easy that is? Just remember that spell and grammar check is your friend.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

well its better then the first chapter but its still rubish

Hmm, Well…
If anything I do love the name Margaret.

I’m not going to read this.

I am seeing room for growth and the potential of this getting better. I reserve judgment till I see more.