A very lengthy and descriptive history of me

This is my first post, so i feel it’s only fitting that I tell you a bit of my life’s story. (and yes i know my bit kinda turns into my entire life but it’s all crucial info) My mother was a drug addict since way before i was born. Actually she was a drug addict since high school. That didn’t stop when she got pregnant. This is the thing that causes many of my problems through my life. When i was born I was the youngest of 4 children. I had one older brother and two older sisters. My brother Scott was the eldest, followed by my sister Mary, then my sister Jill and finally me. Growing up while my siblings were at school i would spend multiple hours watching TV which most likely lead to my interest in reading and later writing. Growing up i was constantly on the border between feminine and masculine. I was always willing to take a hit scrape a knee or fall. I often found myself mainly spending most of my time with my sister because my brother Scott was always working or at school. I remember growing up my mother was very passe towards my brother and I but always seemed to lavish my sisters with attention and approval. I realized at a young age that i was unusual. I knew i had a role that I should have fit into and i had completely ignored that role. But that changes when i reached kindergarten. I was often excluded because i was in fact different. i was a a moose among deer. It was very like a messed up version of the discovery channel. It was then that i sought to change my ways. I had always been intelligent but my intelligence up until this point was used for attention and for praise. Now my intelligence would be used for one sole purpose, the perfection of a role. I had decided that this role would be perfect. I would be everything a boy should be i would be more daring than all others and i would no longer fear pain. And to this goal, i was successful. At times i was so successful that i often fooled myself as well as everyone else. when i was 9 i got very deep into drugs. I was buying and selling drugs solely for my own addiction. By the age of 11 i was in the Boston Devision of the bloods. this allowed me to expand my market and my addiction. while there i used my anger towards society and it’s social rules as a fuel for my fighting. This often lead me to extremely brutal and dangerous ways of winning gang fights. As my addiction grew worse and my world started to crumble i decided i had to quit. i spent a month during my summer vacation out on a boat in the Nantucket Sound. Soon after my parents and i moved to Florida (which this was our third time) and i was glad to leave the gang life behind me. i kept my role going strongly until roughly last October when i could no longer keep it inside me and had to tell someone. Little did I know, by the end of the year i would have told everyone of my close friends and would find each one to be thoroughly surprised but very comforting. I had thrown around the idea of following my dreams and going through with the procedure but had never really decided until last Wednesday , February sixth. It was on this day that I found her. It was on this day that i would find the one person who would change me in such a way that i decided that there was only one option for my future. This Person, this woman, the goddess was Dana International. A woman who had changed as i longed to and had been both beautiful and successful in this transition.

Now I bet a great many of you are wondering what exactly this has to do with this site well actually a heck of a lot. After my retreat from my gang life I started feeling differently and things that never would phase me before seemed to devastate me. Well after a while i became so engrossed in what was in my past that I eventually tunneled myself into my dream world going back to when i wasn’t haunted by what I had done and when things seemed more simple. If you actually read this entire thing I have one thing left for me to say…. I cannot believe I jest put this all ou ther for you guys!

Welcome to the forum.

I’m not saying a thing about your background.

you seem articulate for a gang banger

Thank you i actually take that as a compliment. Even during that time i was still an avid writer.

Have you ever seen the movie Malibu’s Most Wanted?

Yea it was funny as heck. but when he got up on the cars with the uzi’s he woulda jest been shot right there cuz he wasn’t aiming or really paying much attention.

An articulate gang member who doesn’t say the word hell and claims he is intelligent and writes a lot but seriously refuses to capitalize any fucking thing he writes on a forum -dedicated- to writing.

I’ll make this short….

I don’t believe you, at all.

I find it hard to believe to, but since your new here im going to give you the benefit of the doubt. People do grow up, i use to be heavy into anarchy and crap like that, now it would be hard to tell that i used to be a thug like that. so i guess you could have been a gang banger. but since you are new and we have no reason to believe you or trust you i will remain sceptical for a while at least. anyway welcome to the forum, we like honesty and frown on deceit

I don’t know, what did happen to it?

well i’m sorry you don’t believe me but usually when i write major things i write it then go back over and capitalize and do spelling and grammar checks because then it doesn’t interrupt the flow of my thoughts. If anyone would like i have a story that i am writing that is non abdl i could post for you all to read.

I don’t understand why people don’t believe other people. How can you even tell someone is lying?

Because unlike you I’m naturally cynical and skeptical, and I don’t believe everything told to me as a lot of the times I find it wrong. And when I say “wrong,” I know the semantics say otherwise but I’m not meaning incorrect. I inherently question facts, or opinions, or just statements in general and will butcher their points until it’s logically proven right to me or I logically prove it incorrect.

For instance, the reason I asked if he had seen Malibu’s most wanted is due to his story sounding rather familiar to that movie, but with an even shittier and even more boring city that I seriously doubt has gang members period. Plus, as stated, he’s not an idiot, and even with grammar problems he speaks articulate enough and actually censors himself if/when appropriate, something I would doubt gang members EVER do.

You’re wrong about that, Jaks. Boston has as much a gang problem as any city its size does. Also, it’s far from a boring city.

[quote="“Tommy”"]

You’re wrong about that, Jaks. Boston has as much a gang problem as any city its size does. Also, it’s far from a boring city.[/quote]

Hmm, and why would I believe you, a person who lives in Illinois, over say my grandmother, grandfather, Cousin, 2nd cousin, brother and sister who LIVE in Boston.

Dude, big cities doesn’t equal gang members. That’s retarded. I live in bloomington and it’s a big city, but there’s no gangs here. I’ve lived in Richmond, a bit of a big city, no gangs. I also lived in Indianapolis, and still NO gangs.

Plus, as stated, he’s not an idiot, and even with grammar problems he speaks articulate enough and actually censors himself if/when appropriate, something I would doubt gang members EVER do.

First of all, acording to his narrative, he’s a former gang member. Second, there is nothing which says a former gang member can’t be considerate and articulate. I’ve interviewed a few of them and found them to be just that.

That all being said, I don’t fault you for being skeptical. After all, this much of a “troubled” upbringing is bound to raise questions, in addition to eyebrows.

You’re wrong about that, Jaks. Boston has as much a gang problem as any city its size does. Also, it’s far from a boring city.[/quote]

Hmm, and why would I believe you, a person who lives in Illinois, over say my grandmother, grandfather, Cousin, 2nd cousin, brother and sister who LIVE in Boston.

Dude, big cities doesn’t equal gang members. That’s retarded. I live in bloomington and it’s a big city, but there’s no gangs here. I’ve lived in Richmond, a bit of a big city, no gangs. I also lived in Indianapolis, and still NO gangs.[/quote]

I was born and raised in the Boston area, Jaks. I do know whereof I speak.

There has been gangs in my area too but I didn’t know about it till I was 18 when my mother told me.

When I was in 4th grade, a SWAT team had to come in my neighborhood to arrest a 18 year old who was in high school. I never knew of this because I was in school when it happened and my mother never told me. The guy was in a gang but I do not remember what they were doing but he was in a gang and one day he was wanted for arrest. He hid in his home and the SWAT team had to come. Everyone had to stay in their homes and my little brother remembers this vaguely because he was in kindergarten. He would get off the bus and he had to go straight home and he wasn’t allowed outside.
The SWAT team had to throw tear gas in the home to get the guy out and they arrested him. He was sentenced to one year in prison.

There was another gang where they were Russians and they were in high school and they would have sex with Russian girls and that was how they made their money. Well there was this 17 year old Russian girl who had a boyfriend, was a junior in high school, and one day she was told to have sex and she said no and refused, so they shot her. Her body was found three weeks later in a park.

We also had a Chinese gang in Portland. They had all the other Chinese businesses pay them protection. Well there was a couple that refused so they would go over and try and bully them to pay protection. They go to this one food store and they tell the owner to pay them protection. He said 'No" and they shot him right there in his store.
There was another Chinese guy who ran his own business too and he also wouldn’t pay protection so one night, the gang burned his building to the ground. None of them ever went to the police because they were scared nor did the police knew they had a gang in town until the shooting happened and the arson.

I have also been told by my ex there are gangs in North Portland. I heard it’s real bad there and the most unsafe part of the city so I don’t go there. My parents had a house there and boy could they not make any money from rent because tenants always moved out because their home was always broken into. So they sold it. But my boyfriend grew up in North Portland and his family didn’t have problems except their gas was always sifended sp) from their car but only because they lived next to a bar and they didn’t have a garage.

Back when I lived in Montana, one of my managers lived in Portland for a year but her and her husband did drugs, illegal ones, as did other people in the area and they also heard gun shots about every night. But one day their home was raided and drugs were found and they were told they had 24 hrs to get out of Oregon or their kids get taken, so they left. Didn’t pack or even take a thing. They went to Montana where her family was and they started over. I found it strange the kids didn’t get taken but instead they were given a choice to leave the state or have their kids taken. This was in the 80’s.

There have been other gangs here in the past year because I have heard it on the news.

On a second note, I find this guy very very hard to believe. Who does drugs at age 9? I’ve never heard of that.

Drew Barrymore started doing drugs at age nine or was it ten? Well she started doing drugs at one of those ages so it’s possible that another nine year old can do it. I was shocked at that fact when I read it at age 13. I didn’t think anyone that young would do it.

The conclusion - unless you’ve got something really concrete to go on, stop calling new members liars. You do this all the time, and did all the way back to our old forums. You don’t know, and when you don’t have any reason for calling someone’s bluff, it merely makes you look like an asshole and a troll.

Yes I do find that annoying as well. I know another aspie on another forum who does the same thing and he also wants proof and how the hell do you prove something is real about you? He also has said he tries to prove something has actually happened to him and expects the same as others. I just ignore him. Not worth my time to be snapping photos of every single thing I have to prove I am telling the truth because anyone can say they have something they don’t have.

I’m sorry that my intro turned into this great big argument and such. it wasn’t meant to. I jest kinda felt that i should kinda throw everything out there because at times it explains some of the oddities of my personality. well besides the usual.

Myth: You told us there were no gangs in Richmond.
Fact: There are OVER FIFTY gangs in Richmond! They even have Persian gangs.
Sources:
Northside Archives - RVAHub

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/s…iolence-hits-richmond-354051.html

Richmond Indiana, not Virginia.

Myth: You told us there are no gangs in Indianapolis.
Fact: There are MANY gangs in Indianapolis, including two Latino gangs that claim Indianapolis is “Little LA”.
Sources:
http://juantornoe.blogs.com/hispa…ding/2005/07/indianapolis_sp.html

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/6255691/detail.html

http://oneoldvet.com/?p=2520

Any group of kids can own a few guns and ghetto like clothing and call themselves a gang. I don’t consider owning a weapon and using a can of spray paint on a wall “gang activity,” and only one of those links, which I will concede to, had gang-like activity involved. Beating the shit out of people for looking at you wrong, doing/selling drugs having absolutely no reason to do so, and overall fucking up your own life just to spread misery to others, sure that’s gang-like. Shooting your best friend in the face when quail hunting and then making him apologize, that’s gangster. Taking a can of spraypaint you bought from Lowes and using it on some dudes fence and CALLING yourself a gang is just weak.

Myth: You told us there are no gangs in Bloomington.
Fact: There is arguing about that one in a few places, but as far back as 1999, there were at least 8 gangs with 640 members, and I find it very hard to believe they’d all be gone now.
Source:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=ca…=5&gl=us&client=firefox-a

1999 I lived in Richmond in a psych-ward/children’s home. Plus, I was rather young so I didn’t see gangs as I didn’t know what a gang was. However, today I don’t see anything like that.

Oh and before you call me on it, I lived in Richmond for 3 years, 2 of which were the childrens home, one was just in a normal house with my family.

it merely makes you look like an asshole and a troll.

….And?

can we jest say if u believe me thanks and if not i’m sorry for that and no longer argue over it. you are also right vicky about oddities and since like the third post after my initial post i had started to regret even making my initial post. But here is a pic of me all dressed up. (lets see if i can’t divert this argument)