A whole new world...

John Carlton pressed the button. The world went mad.

A few seconds later, the senior technician at the London Institute Of Differential Dimensions was sitting on the street, where the hi-tech lab had been shortly before. The facility had been replaced by a row of suburban houses. And there was a wet spot on his pants. “What the hell?”
A busty blonde in a revealing frock turned the corner onto the otherwise deserted street. She was gorgeous. She was smiling. She was … God, she was about 9!
“Oh, hi there little man!” she chirped. Little man? He was four times her age…
“Poor boy, where’s Mommy?” She came closer. “Aw, you’re wet! And you’ve not got a diaper on!”
A diaper? He was 36 years old, why would he…
The blonde watched as the man grunted, and a brown lump appeared in the seat of his pants. She waited till he finished, then picked him up, remarkably easily considering the relative sizes. “Shall we get you taken care of then, baby? Come on!”
The two of them proceeded briskly through the streets. John watched wonderingly as they passed through the city. They went through a park, and John saw a group of 9 year old girls standing by pushchairs and chatting while 20 year old MEN played in a sandpit. And in no time, they arrived at a building marked “CHARITY FOR THE CARE OF ABANDONED BABIES”

Re: A whole new world…

I think this paragraph has potential as a good story.

However, It seems to come in the middle of whatever process is causing the regression, and giving the final disposition of the regressed.

Basically, I would want to read more but start it at the beginning.

Thanks for the critic
I was going to have my next paragraph as a ‘flashback’ anyway, but I’ll maybe have the next 2 paragraphs instead.

Um…why is a 9 year old girl being described as “Busty” and “Gorgeous”.

-Personalias

Yeah, that’s just fucking creepy…

It’s not my personal view, I’m just setting up the attitude of my main character.