Alyssa's discorvery

Girls’s new discovery
IMPORTANT THIS IS A MADE UP STORY EVENTS COULD HAPPEN BUT TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS IS MADE UP
Hi I am also I am alyssa and I am 15 and it is the summer of 9th grade(I just finished it) and this is my story of how I found my love for wearing diapers. So it was June 9th and my mom was at a meeting at this house and I had to come along, and the owner of the house was a bitch I swear. You had to ask her to go to the bathroom, enter room, etc. So you might see were this goes. So I had to get up and I tried to ask her, my mom tried to Saget her attention but she was a goddamn bitch she didn’t listen. I told my mom I was gonna poop my panties and my mom just said “,well this is the only time I give you permission to on purpose since this lady is being a dumbass bitch.” So I turn around making sure my ass is pointing in that room and start to shit and pjss in my nice blue Leggings. “Ahh that’s better” I sigh. And just out of no wear this lady takes me to room removes Leggings and panties wipes me and then diapers me and give me a skirt. She bags up my messy clothes and gives them to my mom. The bitch lady tells he unless you and your “teen” (yes she put teen in quotes) daughter want to come over here she has ti wear diapers as she apparently can’t hold it and also you can take her out if her diaper tomorrow morning

The end of part one if you have any ideas let me know for part 2 but I also have some ideas too

3 Likes

I’m surprised she didn’t tell the mother that she’d have to wear one if she wanted to come back lol. Good start

1 Like

No her mother was the one ti be known about that alyssa was in the room with her mother the bitch lady said to the mother “teen” daughter