Amazing Grace Chapter 3

Hi Folks,

This is a little bit shorter, but was a good place to stop.

I hope you like it,

Enjoy!!!

BB

Chapter 3

Grace paced the floor. She was anxious. If it wouldn’t make things worse, she would be wearing a diaper right now, nursing her paci. She hadn’t touched them since the night before last, and felt the increased stress level because of it.

When she heard a vehicle pull into the driveway, and a minute later, pull out again, her anxiety jumped two fold. She just didn’t know what to expect. The sound of a key in the door lock had her heart racing. When Alex opened the door, she had to fight hard not to jump into his arms like she usually did when he came home after a trip. It was juvenile to do that, and that had been what screwed everything up in the first place. She had made a promise to herself that she would refrain from some of the more immature behaviors she usually allowed herself.

Alex put two suitcases on the floor, closed the door, and stood watching her. After a moment, he walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. His six foot four inch frame dwarfed her five feet.

Grace did everything she could not to cry, but failed miserably. He held her for a while, until she settled down.

“I love you,” he told her, and she could feel it in his touch.

“I love you too,” she answered, kissing his cheek.

She squeaked a second later when he picked her up in his strong arms and started back toward the bedroom. When they arrived, he laid her gently on the bed, and kissed her softly. She could see in his eyes he wanted to make love. She felt like the luckiest woman in the world at that moment. When she thought about how much she had almost lost, her eyes became glassy and she said, “I’m sorry.”

Alex placed a finger on her lips, quieting her. “Not another word.”

The next hour was incredible. She lost all notion of individuality as they merged and became one; the same rhythm, the same love, the same need. When they had come down from the heights of their joining, she was crying for all that she had risked by lying to him.

He pulled her to him, until her head rested on his chest. She could feel his hand resting on her bare bottom. Despite all that had happened, she couldn’t help wishing he would talk to her like a child, and hold a bottle for her. It frustrated her that she couldn’t keep those thoughts out of her head. The longing still plagued her, and she just wished it would go away. Guilt swamped her, and she felt awful.

She was startled when Alex said, “I’ll be right back,” and left the room.

Alex smiled as he made his way toward the foyer. He felt her nuzzle closer to him when he had purposefully placed his hand on her behind. He felt her stiffen a moment later, and could guess that she was feeling guilty because she wanted him to cuddle her.

He picked up the smaller of the two suitcases, and carried it back to the bedroom. The worried look in her eyes as he entered made him feel for her. He had planned to do three things before they left, and one of them was done. The next one would probably be difficult for Grace, but the last one would be hard for them both.

He sat down on the bed, and said, “I need you to listen to me, okay?”

“Okay.”

He saw her anxiety, and wanted to rush through this, but knew it would be better if he took his time. “I’m going to ask you a very simple question. There are only two answers to this question, yes and no,” he explained. He reached down to the suitcase that was out of her view, and unzipped it. One by one, he placed a pacifier, an empty baby bottle, a large terry cloth bib, and a thick, white diaper on the bed.

He watched Grace carefully, and saw that her eyes never left the items on the bed. “The question is a simple one, but I want you to wait until I explain before answering, okay?”

“Okay,” she replied. He could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

“Do you want to be my baby girl until Tuesday morning?” he asked with a smile. The tears she responded with was the answer he expected. “I want you to understand that if you say no, then I won’t offer this again. I won’t get angry with you when you need to sleep in the guestroom, but I won’t participate in what you do.”

He let her digest that for a moment before continuing. “If you say yes, you will be a little girl for the entire four days. No matter where we are, you will use the items you see on the bed. Just so you know, we won’t be here, we’ll be at a resort. It’s four hours from here, and no one we know will see you. You will wear a diaper and use it, take your pacifier, drink all of your liquids from a bottle, and wear a bib when I feed you in the restaurant.”

He saw the anxiety in her eyes. “I love you, and I want you to trust me sweety, I would never put you in a situation that would hurt you. I know you’re wondering why I want you to do this in front of other people. It’s simple. It shows me just how much you want this, and it forces me to adjust. After these four days, I can’t see having a problem taking care of you like this again, because once the people at the resort see you behaving like a little girl, there’s no turning back. If you were to act like an adult, they would either laugh at you, or get angry with me, or both, and we would probably be asked to leave. If that happens, then this will never happen again, understand?”

Grace nodded her head. He could see she was frightened, but honestly believed this was the best way to go. If she wanted to be treated like a child, then she couldn’t be allowed adult choices. He picked up the pacifier on the bed, and held it out to Grace. “Hold on to this for me.”

When she took it from his hand, he said, “I won’t make you say yes or no, because I’ve seen how hard that is for you. What I want you to do is make your decision as I take my shower. When I come out here, if that pacifier is laying on the bed, then I’ll know you don’t want to do this. If you are nursing it, then I’ll know you want to be Daddy’s little girl for the next four days.” With that, he got up and headed into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Grace laid there dumbfounded. She never in her wildest dreams would have foreseen Alex’s reaction to her desires. She loved him all the more for his willingness to do this for her, but was frightened at what he was suggesting.

This wasn’t an evening of cuddling and him holding her bottle for her, it was a full four days of everyone at that resort seeing her acting like a toddler. She realized she would not only have to use the items he laid on the bed, but would have to talk and respond just like a little girl, or things would go terribly wrong. It scared her. Not only that, no one had ever seen her being little but Alex, and that was just once, and didn’t involve interaction.

She looked at the pacifier she held in her hand. The orthodontic nipple was larger than any pacifier she had ever seen before. When she looked at the diaper on the bed, it was much thicker than the depends she wore, and her desire to wear it was strong. The bottle was different than hers too. It was fatter around, and had a wide nipple instead of the orthodontic one she normally used.

When she heard the water shut off in the shower, her fear increased. She had to make a decision. Grace knew that she wanted to be his baby girl in the worst way. She had dreamed about it for eight years. Every time she had watched a baby girl interacting with her daddy, she had wished Alex would treat her that way. This wasn’t just Alex though. People at the resort would probably treat her just like a child if she behaved that way, and that both excited her, and frightened her at the same time.

The moment of truth came when she heard Alex grasp the doorknob. Grace thought about it for a few seconds more, and then decided to trust the man she loved to see that she wouldn’t get hurt. She had told him she wanted to be vulnerable, and she knew he would never intentionally hurt her. Taking the paci, she pushed the nipple into her mouth and began nursing. It felt wonderful. The larger nipple gave her a much better feeling than the paci she had been using, and she would never go back to the old one.

Grace blushed when he came out of the bathroom, and in a sweet tone said, “There’s my baby girl.” For all of her embarrassment, his kind tone made her feel warm all over. She nursed her paci as he got dressed.

Four minutes later, he took the baby items off the bed and set them on the dresser. “Come on over here Sweety,” he told her as he sat down on the edge of the bed. The tone in his voice was stronger, more insistent. When she scooted next to him, he said, “Stand here.” She got up off the bed and felt extremely vulnerable with no clothes on, standing in front of a fully clothed man.

“There’s one more thing we need to take care of Sweety, lay across my lap,” he said, taking her paci from her mouth and setting it on the bed.

Grace wasn’t sure she heard him right.

“Come on Baby, I need you to trust me,” he told her, gently pulling her closer.

She stood a second longer before asking, “Why?”

He kissed her gently on the cheek and explained, “I’m not going to hurt you. You’re bottom will sting, but this needs to happen. Lay down now, or would you rather put this away?” as he pointed to her paci on the bed.

She didn’t want to give up the opportunity to be cuddled by him, so slowly laid down across his lap. Fear gripped her gut when she felt his hand on her bare bottom, but when he picked his left leg up and put it over her legs, holding her in place, she wanted to get up. There was no time however, before she felt a stinging slap hit both cheeks. His hand was large, and while he wasn’t hitting her hard, the hits stung bad. Try as she might, she couldn’t get loose. His hand kept finding the same spots, and before she knew it, she was crying for him to stop.

“Are you going to lie to me again?” he asked with another painful swat.

“No!” she cried.

“Are you going to keep things from me?” he continued, three more swats hitting their mark.

“Nooooo!” she replied, sobbing hard now.

As quickly as it had begun, it stopped. Her bottom still stung, and she laid across his lap crying like a toddler now. She was surprised when he gently lifted her up and set her back down straddling his legs, her bottom touching nothing but air. He hugged her tight, rocking her back and forth, as he said, “It’s all over now Baby, all over.”

She hadn’t endured anything like that in years, and didn’t want to ever again. When she looked at him with a hurt expression, he kissed her on the cheek.

“I know that hurt Baby, but I want you to understand something. I don’t ever want to hear you say I’m sorry again for getting caught on the couch in a diaper. It’s done now, you’ve had your punishment, and we can move on, okay?”

Grace cried harder, and hugged him tight. He had just absolved her of the one thing that she thought would haunt them both for years to come. She would take a hundred more spankings compared to the hurt she had felt by lying to him. The stinging on her bottom, and the tears helped erase the remnants of her guilt.

She jumped when Alex put his hand gently on her bottom, but when he started caressing the sore area, she relaxed and laid her head down on his shoulder. A second later, she felt his hand move off her bottom, and a nipple touch her lips. Latching on, she began nursing as he started caressing the sting out of her behind.

When the tears started again, she couldn’t help it. She felt more loved and cared for than she could ever remember, and it brought her emotions to the surface.

“What’s wrong Baby?” Alex asked with concern.

“Nuffin’” she answered, loving the way her paci made her sound.

“Are you sure?” he asked with a kiss to her cheek.

“Mmmm hmmm.”

After a couple of seconds he inquired, “Are those happy tears?”

Hugging him tighter, she nodded her head. She hadn’t said it, but she wanted to so much. A few seconds later, she took a chance, and asked in a soft, tentative voice, “Daddy?”

When he answered, “What Baby?” in a tone that made her feel it was natural that she would call him that, more tears came. This is what she had wanted for most of her life. He loved her enough to give it to her, and the only thing she could offer him was a tearful, “I wub you Daddy.”

He told her, “I love you too Baby Girl, more than anything in the whole, wide world,” and she believed him with all her heart.

Re: Amazing Grace Chapter 3

BB this is not snuggles and tears but its still a great story.

Glad you decided to do this before you got back to snuggles and tears.

Thanks my friend.

I’m enjoying the process of writing this immensely. It presents opportunities I’ve yet to explore in my other stories.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

BB

Me too BB,