Amazing Grace Chapter 4

Hi Folks,

This one is longer. I hope you like it.

Enjoy!!!

BB

Chapter 4

Alex pulled Grace back so he could look her in the eye. “Sweety, I’m going to offer you the opportunity to do one last adult thing before we go. I don’t want to take the time, but if you want to, you can go take a shower in a minute. Be aware though, that you won’t be using the potty while you’re in there. Do you want to go shower? Or are you okay with waiting until morning?”

Grace thought about it and answered, “I can wait.” It would be very late when they got to the resort, and she didn’t want to add to that time.

With a smile, Alex replied, “Okay, then let me get you dressed,” and shifted her over onto the bed. He stood and approached the dresser, picked up the bottle, and said, “I’ll be right back. Don’t move Baby.”

I can’t believe this is actually happening, Grace thought. She was actually going to get her wish. The thought excited and frightened her at the same time. She feared that the reality would pale in comparison to the dream.

It astounded her how well Alex had prepared for this. Only two days ago, he hadn’t known what he was going to do, and tonight, he seemed to know exactly how to care for her, and calm her fears. She was curious when she heard the front door open, and then close a moment later.

When he walked back into the bedroom, Alex carried a plastic bag, and the baby bottle that appeared to be full of juice. He laid the bag on the floor, and approached the bed. “What is this called Baby?” he asked, holding the bottle up.

With a blush, Grace answered, “Ba-ba.”

“That’s a good girl,” he praised with a smile. Tapping her pacifier, he asked, “And what do you call this?”

“Pathi,” she replied, smiling this time.

She saw him chuckle, and couldn’t help laughing herself. She had been scared of him laughing at her, but saw he was just laughing because she sounded like a little girl.

“Okay, let me have your paci. I want you to drink your ba-ba while I get you dressed.”

Grace handed the paci to him and took the ba-ba. She blushed again as she began nursing the juice. She watched as Alex retrieved the diaper from the dresser, laying it on the bed. When he reached for her, she decided to make it easier on him, and lifted her bottom off the bed. Surprise washed over her as he gently pushed on her tummy until her bottom was laying on the bed again.

“Honey, what was the last question I asked you before I hung up last night?”

Grace remembered it. She had thought it was odd when he asked it out of the blue. Taking the nipple from her mouth, she answered, “How old is the little part of me?”

“That’s right. And what did you tell me?”

“Around eighteen months.”

“Exactly. That’s how old you’re going to be for the next four days. A baby that age doesn’t lift their bottom for a diaper change, their mommy or daddy lifts it for them. In fact, I don’t want you to help when I dress you. Let me do it Baby, okay?”

“Okay,” she answered, and went back to nursing her ba-ba.

“Oh, one more thing. Do you know how a baby talks at that age?”

“Not weawwy,” she answered, and then couldn’t help smiling the way she sounded.

“It’s simple,” he said with another chuckle. “If you can’t say it in two words, then you can’t say it, understand?” When she nodded her head with a wider smile, he asked, “Do you know what a pronoun is?”

With an indignant look, she answered, “Of course!”

“Not anymore,” he told her in a firm tone. When she blushed bright red, he added, “That’s right. If you had done exactly that in the middle of the resort, there would be some angry or laughing people to explain to.”

Grace didn’t know what to say. She felt like an idiot. He was right, she couldn’t get angry when someone asked her a simple question like that, it would ruin everything. Her eyes stung with tears when he asked, “Are you sure you want to do this?”

It took a couple of seconds to figure out her answer. “Pweathe!…twy hawdew!” she said, trying to make him understand that she wanted this more than anything.

His smile made her feel better. “That’s my good girl. It’s not so easy to say what you want when two words is all you have is it?”

“No.”

“I don’t want to hear more than that from now on though, all right?”

“Uhh huh.”

“Good girl.”

Alex reached for both of her ankles, and lifted her bottom up off the bed. She was surprised that he could do that so easily. He was strong, but she didn’t think he was that strong. It was that moment that she decided she had to stop using his name, even in her thoughts, or she would inevitably make a mistake. Besides, it made her feel so good to think of him as her daddy.

A cold baby wipe got her attention, and she realized that he had already begun to wipe her bottom clean. She couldn’t help blushing as he wiped her sensitive areas. Oh my God! What if I didn’t wipe good enough when I used the bathroom earlier? she thought. When he brought a stained wipe away from her bottom, a tear dropped to her cheek. She was mortified. What will he think of me now? Is that why he offered to let me shower? So he wouldn’t have to wipe mess from my bottom? These thoughts and more raced through her head, fueling her doubts.

“Sweety, we’re going to be doing this several times a day. I’m certain that at least once a day, it wont just be wetness I’ll be wiping from your bottom. It’s all right, I promise. I would never have offered to do this if I didn’t think I could handle it,” Daddy told her.

She was just about to apologize, and ask if he was sure he wanted to go through with this, when a wonderful sensation made it very difficult to think about anything else. The feel of the soft powder, coupled with the sweet smell, took her to a place she didn’t often get to visit; her little place. She sighed involuntarily as the feel of Daddy’s gentle hand smoothing the baby powder onto her skin almost overwhelmed her. The nipple of her new ba-ba felt wonderful as well, as she nursed. It was wider, and forced her to use her tongue in a more natural nursing pattern, rather than simply sucking on an orthodontic nipple. These sensations together, pushed her farther into her little self.

But nothing prepared her for the feeling of the thick soft padding Daddy pulled up between her legs, forcing them apart. She heard the tapes being pulled open and felt him firmly press them onto her front as he wrapped her bottom in the soft material. She was in heaven. The tears came by themselves. She didn’t even try to stop them this time. She was happier than she had ever been in her twenty six years. Unable to come close to expressing how she felt, she told Daddy, “Tank you.”

He let her bask in the sensations for a bit, before patting her on the diaper, and asking, “What is this called?”

There was no blush this time, no looking away. She smiled a tearful smile and answered, “Dipey Daddy.”

“Well it’s obvious you like your dipey Baby.”

“Wub it,” she corrected without hesitation.

“Oh, okay, you love your dipey then. That’s good, because these are the dipeys your going to wear from now on,” he said with a smile.

Grace enjoyed the feeling of being a little girl as Daddy continued to dress her. The thick dipey on her bottom made it impossible to bring her knees together, and she had to giggle when she tried.

“What’s got my baby girl giggling, huh?” Daddy asked her with a tickle to her tummy.

“Dipey!” she exclaimed with huge laughter.

Pretty soon, she sat in Daddy’s lap as he tied her sneakers. When he lifted her foot up, the bulge of her diaper was obvious in the crotch of her short-alls. She didn’t know how she would deal with people staring at her, and it made her nervous just thinking about it. Her mouth worked her paci overtime as she contemplated this. Not wanting to spoil the best thing that had ever happened to her, she pushed those thoughts away, leaving them for later. After all, it was a long ride to the resort, and they wouldn’t be seeing anyone until tomorrow anyway.

Daddy interrupted her thoughts as he set her on her feet. She was surprised when he led her by both hands toward the bathroom, keeping her hands up over her head. She had seen parents lead their babies like this before, it was when they were learning to walk. He stopped her in front of the bathroom door. What she saw when he reached over and swung the door open, allowing her to see herself in the full length mirror mounted on the inside, made her smile. She looked like a large toddler. She had always looked younger than her actual age, but with her hair in pigtails, and the short-alls with the obvious diaper bulge, she looked a lot younger. The paci added to the effect as well. The pink t-shirt she wore with a picture of two bunnies on it made her smile.

Daddy turned, and she automatically started to walk with him. “No Baby,” he told her. “While most eighteen month old babies can walk, it’ll be better if you don’t.”

“Why?” she asked, wondering how in the world she was going to get around.

“I’ll explain that later,” he answered, not shedding any light on things. A second later, he lifted her slightly before depositing her gently on her padded bottom. When he stood up, Grace was awed by his size. “I want you to crawl for now.”

She had to remind herself that she was no longer an adult. The inadequate answer he’d given her was more than adequate for a small child, and it wasn’t unusual for a parent to dictate their child’s activities and limitations. This was the first real test of her desire to be cared for this way. The reality of her situation was made crystal clear then. She no longer had any say in what she did, where she went, what she ate, or any of the things that she had taken for granted over the years. Daddy would decide everything for her, including how she got around. That was frightening, and she couldn’t hide the fear from Daddy as he watched her.

“I know Baby, why don’t you go get Fluffy? He’ll make you feel better,” he suggested in a comforting tone.

When Grace thought about it, she did want her bunny, and it would make her feel better. It sounded silly, but she didn’t care. She wanted Fluffy so much in fact, that she was crawling across the carpet before she realized it.

“You go get Fluffy, and then come right back in here, okay?”

“Okay,” she answered, embarrassed to be relegated to the non-ambulatory part of the population.

She got into the guest bedroom, and crawled over to the bed. Fluffy was in a small space between the bed and the wall. In order to get to him, she needed to get up on the bed. Standing up, she climbed across the bed, and reached down. The soft material met her grasp, and she pulled her fuzzy friend to her chest, sitting there hugging him for a moment. Climbing down to the floor, she realized that crawling while holding her bunny was going to be a bit more difficult. Wanting to speed the process up, and not thinking, she started to get to her feet.

“No,” Daddy told her in a firm tone. The same one he used just before he spanked her bottom earlier. This got her attention, and she settled back to the carpet, sitting on her well padded behind. He came closer, and knelt on the floor in front of her. “Sweety, do you want to stay home?”

Grace saw she was about to lose her dream, and tears threatened as she answered, “No!…Good girw!”

“Okay, I need you to listen to me then. There are five rules you absolutely must follow. They are simple, and straight forward. The first one, you already know about; you talk like a baby. Second, you do not walk, understand?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” she answered, not trusting herself to speak.

“Third, you do what Daddy tells you. Fourth, you never ever take your dipey off, or attempt to use the potty, and last, you do not tell me when need to, or you’ve gone, potty unless I ask you. Are you prepared to follow those rules?”

“Yeth Daddy,” she answered, the tears flowing now.

“I really don’t want to spank you Gracie,” he said, and by the pained look on his face, she believed him.

She had never heard him use her childhood name before. It sounded natural the way he said it. Getting to her knees, she reached out to him, her arms wide. When he pulled her into a hug, she felt a lot better. His hand felt so good as it patted her bottom. “Wub you.”

“I love you to Baby, you just need to think before you do or say anything for the next four days, all right?”

“Okay.”

“Good girl. Okay, back to the bedroom with you, I need to get some things together so we can go.”

“Bye bye?” she asked, trying to show him she wanted to be a good little girl.

With a kiss to her forehead, Daddy smiled, and answered, “Yes, Baby Girl. We’re going bye bye.”

Two minutes later, Grace sat on the bedroom floor playing with her bunny as Daddy put things in the suitcase. When he was done, he told her, “Okay little girl, let’s get you in the car.” Without a word of warning, he picked her up and carried her toward the front door.

When they got to the door, she looked at him and with a fearful tone said, “Daddy?”

“It’s okay Baby. It’s dark outside, and no one will see a thing, I promise.”

Nuzzling his chest, she hugged Fluffy tight, and closed her eyes. This was scary. What if someone saw her? She would never be able to look them in the eye again. When Daddy opened the door, she nursed hard and fast on her paci. Fortunately, the walk to the car was short, and she heard Daddy open the car door. She kept her eyes closed until he sat her down on the seat.

She wasn’t on the seat, but in it. Grace had no idea where he got a car seat big enough for her, but that’s what she sat in. Before she realized it, her arms were threaded through the harness before she felt the strap that went between her legs pulled snug, and heard a click. Looking all over, she discovered that the buckle was no where in sight. She was stuck in that seat until Daddy let her out.

“I’ll be right back Baby, I just need to get two bags, and refill your ba-ba,” he told her, and closed the door.

It wasn’t until then that she realized she wasn’t sitting in Daddy’s car. Looking around, she saw it was a large SUV. She had no idea where this had come from, or who it belonged to.

For the second time that evening, Grace wondered if she had made a mistake. The complete loss of control over her life frightened her. She hugged her bunny, nuzzling the soft material against her cheek as she nursed.

The darkness didn’t help. Grace had never liked being in the dark. When the back door opened suddenly, she shrieked.

“It’s all right Gracie,” Daddy told her as he hugged her tight. She was surprised, and comforted by how fast he had her door open and her held close. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said with a kiss.

A moment later, he said, “I forgot something,” as he looked at her. He reached to a bag in the back, and she could hear a zipper open, and he stood back up. The ribbon he held in his hand was pink, her favorite color. She watched as he attached a clip to the strap of her short-alls, and then felt anxious when he took her paci. “Here Baby, drink your ba-ba, while I fix it,” he explained, handing her the bottle. She took it immediately and nursed as she watched him feed a snap through the paci ring and snap it closed. “There. Now, you don’t have to worry about loosing your paci.”

“All right, it’s time to go bye bye now,” he informed her, and closed her door before getting into the driver’s seat. He started the engine and then hesitated. “This is your last chance to change your mind Baby. If I pull out of this driveway, then you are a baby girl until I pull back into it on Monday afternoon.”

The way he said that made her nervous. It was clearly a warning. Looking at him, she said, “Need tawk,” following the rules.

“Okay Gracie, but this is our last adult conversation until tomorrow evening.”

She spit her paci out, letting it dangle on the ribbon. “Why did that sound like a warning?” she asked, fear in her voice.

“It’s all right Honey,” he comforted. “I just want you to take this seriously, that’s all. I will tell you that this isn’t going to be easy for either of us at first, but I think it’ll be well worth the stress of trying to follow the rules.”

Remembering the incident, and Alex’s warning in the bedroom, she asked, “Would you really spank me again?”

Without hesitation, Alex told her, “Not unless I absolutely had to, and only if I thought it would help you in some way, like before.”

Looking down, she whispered, “Please don’t leave me in the dark again.” She felt foolish that it was important enough to tell him.

“All right, I promise, I won’t ever do that again.”

“Where did this vehicle come from, and where did you find a car seat big enough to fit me?” she asked.

“I won’t tell you that until Monday evening. I know it’s frustrating not to have your questions answered, but I need you to trust me,” he explained, almost pleading. After a minute of silence, he asked, “Are you okay?”

Grace was more stressed than she had been in a long time. Here she was about to take a trip under very unique circumstances, and with very few answers to her questions. She loved the way he made her feel like a child, but losing all control of her life was frightening. “Everything is out of control. I don’t know what’s going on, or where we’re going. I have no say over what I do, and we’re headed to a place where I’ll have to show strangers a part of me that no one but you have ever seen, and that was only once,” she blurted out. “Honestly, I’m terrified,” she admitted.

“Honey, I just need you to trust me, please,” he pleaded.

“I do trust you,” she replied.

Placing his hand gently on the side of her face, he said, “What you’re describing is the life of a little girl. They live that way. I would think that the best way to deal with that is the same way they do.”

She smiled at him. What he was suggesting is exactly what she wanted; to freely take her paci because it comforts her. Snuggling with her bunny because it makes her feel safe. The thought of having the freedom to not have to hide her needs made her want to hug him.

Alex interrupted her thoughts with, “Did I do alright earlier? Did I give you some of what you’re looking for?”

It took almost a full minute for Grace to answer him. “You have no idea…” she started, and her voice broke. “how long I’ve wished…” and she couldn’t continue. Her tears got the best of her. Alex seemed to understand exactly when to talk, and when to remain silent. He let her take her time. “For most of my life I’ve longed to be treated the way you cared for me earlier. It was exactly what I was looking for,” she cried.

“I promise you, there’s a whole lot more of that where we’re going. I just need you to trust that I won’t let you get hurt.”

She thought about that. He was offering her more than she had ever hoped for. More than that, he was the one giving it to her, and that made all the difference. With a deep breath, she picked up the paci, pushed the nipple into her mouth, and said, “Bye bye,” in as childish a tone as she could manage.

Daddy leaned over and kissed her cheek. “Thank you for trusting me Baby, it’s important to me to help you find what you’re looking for.”

Gracie wrapped her arms around Daddy’s neck and hugged him tight. Her bladder let her know that it needed to be emptied then. Desperately wanting to believe he could give her what she was looking for, she relaxed and let the pee flow into the thick padding. The warm feeling felt wonderful, and she nuzzled the shoulder of the man that made it possible. A second later, she broke the rules and said, “Wub you Daddy…Dith much!” holding her arms as wide as they would go.

With another kiss to her cheek, Daddy said, “It’s time to go bye bye Baby, time to find love.” and he put the SUV in reverse, backing out of the driveway.

Re: Amazing Grace Chapter 4

aw… so precious ^^

Sweet!!!

Nice installment, BB! But why is it I have the feeling that this will be a longer weekend than either of them anticipate?

I have been reading all your chapters BB. I was in the middle of writting a comment on an earlier chapter when… my very own daddy interrupted the process and the message was forgotten. I even got him to read the first 3 chapters because although the circumstances are different for us (we both entered a daddy/baby girl relationship mutually), I feel your story is us. Some thing my daddy said reminded me of your story that is what prompted me to get him to read it.

Great job BB, I think daddy will like this story too (he doesn’t read baby stories like i do), don’t give him any bad ideas BB :stuck_out_tongue:

A good change in story since the last one BB (purposely didn’t read the middle of it) although I am anticipating the return of snuggles ans tears.

combined chapter rating so far 4 and 3/4 stars ;D

Another excellent chapter BB. Keep it up.

Funny you should think that… :wink:

Honestly though, when does anything in life go just as we plan it?

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. It makes the process so much better.

LB, I thought you fell off the face of the earth! LOL. It’s good to hear from you again, my friend!

Thanks again folks,

BB

Baby Butt, I am sorry to say that I have not been a fan of your horror stories, but this one is just what I need.

Please keep up the great work.