Amys summer at grandmas house

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey my name is Amy I’m 14 years old, I live in Huntingdon, which is a small town in England I’m roughly 5 ft 4 I have shoulder length red (pure red) hair and purple eyes (they’re not really purple, it’s just the fancy dress contacts that I wear, Any way this story is focused in the past summer, My Parents decided that they wanted to go on a second honeymoon for 2 weeks, which was fine by me except for the fact I was sent to stay with my grandma.
Although I loved my grandma I hated it hers she seemed to think I was five, she always talked to me in a voice that people used to talked to toddlers, she all ways insisted on having me sit on her lap whenever we visited her or if she visited us, But the worst thing she ever did before the past summer, was that whenever I was at her house she make me use this stupid little pink plastic potty, whenever I needed the toilet, she would put in the middle of the room and make me use it in front of everyone, if I tried to sneak off to the bathroom I would get spanked, that’s the main reason from the age of ten I never and I mean never needed the toilet at her house even if we were there for hours.
I would hold it in until we were on our way home then I would get mom or dad depending on who was driving to stop off at the service station, a always they would ask me the same old cliché question “why didn’t you go before we left” and I would give the same old cliché answer "Because I didn’t need to. I don’t know if they ever caught on to what I was doing, because they never said anything, any way here is what happened last summer.

My parents dropped me off at her house at around 1 pm and after quick pleasantries with grandma (my mum’s mum) they raced off to catch their plane. Now it was just me and grandma.
“Do you want to use the potty?” She asked heading to the corner to bring it out.
“No I am fine for the moment grandma” I answered beginning to hate being here.
“Right then” she said " let’s get you sorted!"
“Sorted? what do you mean sorted?” I asked as she headed towards the linen closet.
She came back carrying a large box, and what looked suspiciously like a changing pad which she lay out on the floor and told me to strip.
Very confused I just stood there.
“come on!” she said pulling me close to her, she started yanking off all of my clothes, I struggled to get away but she had a very strong grip and soon she had wrestled me to the floor and had pulled off all of my cloths, lastly she pulled down my panties, which happened to be a thong. “Nasty, evil things” she shrieked and she threw them into the fire.
“Hey!” I said. Trying to get up “What are you doing to me”
She put a pacifier in my mouth and pulled me on the changing pad. Again a tried to get up, grandma was not happy she flipped me over and swatted me really hard on my bear bottom until it was red raw and I was crying like a little baby, after wards I just Laid there naked and in tears as she dug around in a large cardboard box. She pulled out a large pack of thick disposable diapers, I was on the packet it said for you bigger girl who still need protection. I tried to get up again this time managing it, I got all the way to the front door just to find it looked, I turned round to head o the back door but grandma was up and in my face “NAUGHTY BABY!” she shouted as she pulled me back to the changing pad
“I AM NOT A BABY!” I screamed " I AM NOT A BABY

She put a pacifier in my mouth and pulled 2 clips on string round the back off me head and clipped them together, so I could not remove the pacifier. She also handcuffed me to a railing in the fire place close by, which I presume was to stop me escaping again.
She then opened the pack off diapers and got one out. “Now spread you legs wide and lift your bum up” She said softly, I of course refused to do it which resulted in several smack to the thighs, that just about broke me, I knew there was no way I was getting out off this situation yet so I just let her get on with it. Within 10 minutes I was wearing a diaper something I hadn’t worn since the age of 5 (I was a bed wetter till then), all I could do was cry.

She went digging around in the box again and pulled out a very short pink frilly dress, she put this on me I looked down and noticed that it barely covered my diaper, if I bent down wrong every one behind me would get an excellent view of it. She put a pair of white knee socks with pink bows on the side and then a pair of pink patent Mary Janes shoes. “Sit down on the floor” she ordered as she left the room, I obeyed, wondering what would happen next. It didn’t take too long to find out, because a moment later she came back in to the room with a stroller, which definitely looked big enough for me to fit in comfortable. “Get in” She ordered in a tone I knew I should not disobey, so I did, she then strapped me in, anyone who cared to look could easily tell what I was wearing.

Grandma pushed the chair to the big and I mean big window in the living room, which lead right out on to the street, so any one walking past would see me. “Now you sit there and be a good baby while I go and fix you up a nice bottle if milk” She said walking off. She was back within minutes, and handed me the bottle, at this point I didn’t care I was thirsty due to the fact that I hadn’t had a drink all day, in they attempt to not needing to use the toilet so that grandma wouldn’t make me use the potty like a toddler. Soon after I fell asleep and was woken by grandma at roughly 6 o’clock for food, When I woke up my diaper was soaked, she must have spiked my drink wasn’t my first thought, why the hell am I wetting myself like a baby was. Dinner was ok mashed potatoes and sausage which was fed to me whilst I was sat in a highchair wearing nothing but a diaper and a bib, as grandma didn’t want food dropping on the other cloths. After dinner I was changed in to a clean diaper and put to bed, I want surprised to find a crib wait for me in the upstairs bedroom as it’s what I always slept in when I was here, but saying that the last time I slept err was when I was like 5 or 6 and the only reason I slept in it then was because of my age and I was easily coerced in to it.
“Are you going to be a good baby?” she asked.

I just ignored her, it took all my strength not to bust in to tears, so she turned the light out and headed out of the room shutting the door and I think locking it from the sound I heard after.
Why was she doing this to me, had she finally cracked, had she gone senile in her old age, I don’t know, all I knew was a had to spend the next two weeks with this women. Unless I could escape but how was a going to do that

Re: Amys summer at grandmas house

hmmm i like it so far has a weird twist some dont do some more please