An ABDL indie film

And it’s got some pretty decent sized names too. That’s “young neil” from scott pilgrim FYI.

Supposedly, according to some guy on IMDB (it must be true, internets!) it’ll be coming out on DVD this year. No idea if this is true, might not be, but whatever.

I’m a little horrified and curious at the same time.

Re: An ABDL indie film

Why is it always the dude that has to grow up, anyway im sold

Oh man conflicted emotions here. This could be very bad, but it would be interesting to see if this gets any traction.

I’m torn as well. I usually don’t like ABDL publicity because it’s very rarely beneficial and all that awareness does is make others (particularly friends, family, and roommates) more likely to notice our secret. Plus, it’s nearly always showing the extremists who make it a big lifestyle thing and go 24/7, making us more casual and balanced AB/DLs in a harder position to explain it…

On the other hand, it actually looks quite entertaining and i look forward to seeing it.

Nice analogy.

Touché

I was super excited for this thing to be somewhere that my eyes could see it but according to IMDB it’s a 10 minute short film made in 2011…my hopes are dashed. :frowning:

On the plus side it did win a bunch of awards on the festival circuit so maybe it’ll be something that creates other things? Hopefully positive things.

It looks like something I would be extremely interested in, if the characters’ sexes were reversed. it’s the difference between my financially supporting it very generously, and having nothing to do with it.

You can actually find the whole thing here

http://indieflix.com/indie-films/grow-up-already-34478/

Now I personally am not interested in subscribing just for one film but the option is there.