And I arrive.

Hello, people! I’m ABKatelyn aka KatelynG on some sites. Some of you may know me from ADISC (not as much anymore)/FTT/Reddit. I’m not super active anywhere at the moment but I was writing a story and felt like I should probably post it here since FTT doesn’t get much activity outside of the games board.

Basically, dark magical girl type thing with age regression and diaper elements. It’s sort of inspired by Madoka Magica to some degree - more in tone than in plot or character. I’ll link to the thread on this forum when I get it posted.

Re: And I arrive.

I’ve been hanging around FTT for 4 years - your activity there must predate my appearance, because I honestly can’t recall ever seeing you there.

It’s been a while since I hung out at ADISC, so I’ve no idea if I bumped into you there or not.

Don’t think I was there much aside from lurking before 4 years ago…I’ve just only started posting recently.

Welcome. I recognize your screen name from /r/ABDL.

Just looked up /r/ABDL on reddit. It’s really one crotch shot after another.

How fun is that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a lot. Ugh.

Yes, yes it is.

There is actually a “rule” that says if you’re going to post pics they have to be more than a crotch shot, but it goes unenforced, like the rest of the rules.

I mostly lurk there, unless a discussion catches my eye and I feel like weighing in.