Another one on TV... surprised no one here bought it up yet

Another AB is going to be on My Strange Addiction according to what I have read elsewhere, and I just hope it goes better than Stanley Thornton on Taboo… that one still leaves a bad taste, given all the bad jokes, comments, and what have you; that I’ve seen online and offline. And this time, it seems it might be a girl.

Riddle me this, riddle me that… do we NEED more publicity?

BabyChris121675

Re: Another one on TV… surprised no one here bought it up yet

It’s going to be Riley.

Oh joy. /sarcasm

Hehe.

I hate it when ABDL is highlighted on TV. It will never turn out good. It’s all done for ratings; the freakier they can make us appear, the higher the ratings will be.

Well, luckily, they’re featuring Riley. If anyone can make us look good, it’s her.

you know this girl Riley? And why would she allow herself to do this?

The “eating dryer sheets” segment of the same episode sounds more appealing.

I just hope it comes across better than Taboo did with Stanley. Sorry, I am still not too fond of Stanley after all the unwanted attention we all had from that senator.

Riley is a least a bit better off than Stanley was, more of an outgoing person, and a hell of a lot more likeable than Stanley was, so I think it should go better, but I’ll hold judgement until I see it.

BabyChris121675

She’s definitely outgoing but she’s also a lot more abrasive and in your face about certain things. Like me, if there’s something she just outright does not appreciate or like, she won’t hesitate to say so.

Now, this may or may not be the case when the camera’s rolling but nonetheless, if it is, it’s bad for TV.

There are two types of AB’s I’ve seen on TV lately, the reclusive creepy shut in (The girl on tyra banks, Stanley, ella, etc etc) where they’re really quiet and sheepish, as well as the “accept it or suck it” type of person (pretty much any AB that’s ever been on the Jerry springer show, and there have been quite a few). Neither are good for publicity, and a middleground is almost definitely needed to make us look good, not look like pedophiles, but also not look like extremists or freaks or something.

Riley, despite my opinions of her, is probably the best person for that.

For what it’s worth, I’ve met her a couple of times at a local event. She seemed real cool. My creep’o’meter didn’t go off anyway.

Do we really need publicity?

I think I’ve made this point before, but does it really matter how we are perceived by the general public? Fuck them.

Personally? No. I don’t think we need publicity.I’m just sayign if we’re going to get it regardless of what we want, then that’s the best way to go about it.

well I hope it is worth it to her whatever there paying her. I am sure to the general public she will look the fool.

I’m not too excited for more publicity, but I think Riley will do a good job.

Anything’s better than Stanley on Taboo… UGH. That was just bad. With all the jokes I’ve heard online and off about that, UGH- Made me a bit ashamed to be an AB. Most work, most have lives and not all of them are like him. Stanley still bothers me because of the attention he got from a idiotic senator who more than likely wanted attention from Fox News, and said senator got what he wanted. UGH.

Well, Stanley didn’t lose his benefits and the senator lost. I just sometimes wonder about things in this community that has made me to the point where I’m so cynical of it.

BabyChris121675

Riley posted this on her website but basically it’s a preview of season 2 with a couple shots of her in it.

The sound quality of this is shit though, so don’t bother turning up your speakers, I have 5.1 surround sound and turned mine all the way up and still couldn’t understand what was said.

Oh and Kita-

Define “normal.” There’s no such thing as normal.

You’re wrong, Jaclyn. Normal refers to lack of deviation from the norm. Therefore, behavior that is normal is simply behavior that a majority of people engage in. That said, “normal” is not a value judgment.