Another player takes the stage

Hello, everyone. For lack of a better epithet, you can call me “Mirko”; if you’d rather not, that’s fine as well. I don’t really mind, as long as I know you’re talking to me. I’ve been lurking amongst you all for several months, and I finally decided I may as well make things more-or-less official, as I’m fairly sure I’ll be sticking around.

While I do consider myself something of a writer (whether I’m a good one has yet to be determined), I’ve never written anything quite like what’s posted here. With that in mind, I may not really have much to say , but if I’m a fan of any of your work, I’ll be sure to let you know. Perhaps, if I get familiar enough, I may post something of my own.

Until then, I’ll be watching, waiting, and occasionally chiming in, and I look forward to making your acquaintance. Thanks for reading.

P.S. Bonus points to anyone who can guess where my name came from. It’s likely terribly obvious, but that’s OK; the bonus points are worthless anyway.

Re: Another player takes the stage

Thanks for the welcome, Astra; I really appreciate it! By the way, I’ve been reading your story “The New Babysitter”, and I think it’s very well done. I’d love to see how the power-struggle plays out between Belinda and Kristina as the story goes along.

I actually have an idea for a short story, but I don’t want to say too much until I actually have something written, in case it fizzles and I have to change things.

Might this be a Magic: The Gathering reference?

Ding-ding-ding! Bonus points for Tommy! Very well done! The eyes of Lazav watch us all…

Thanks! Good to know I’ll have a reader. I’ll try not to keep you waiting too long; maybe this can be the motivation I need to really get it going, heh.