Anybody having trouble accessing DiaperSpace?

For the past day or so I haven’t been able to get onto DiaperSpace. The page I get when I click on my bookmark alternates between a white page with five or six random characters in the top left-hand corner and an error message saying Firefox couldn’t establish a connection to the server.

Anybody else having trouble? I tried using my desktop and got the same message.

Re: Anybody having trouble accessing DiaperSpace?

It’s always been a bit shit, but yeh, I can’t get onto it either.

Must be something on their end.

I’ve gotten those five or six characters before, but when I checked it again a few minutes later they were gone. Seems like there are a bunch of bugs still.

There was a blog from Cali about a user finally was able to get rid of the ability to change your screenname. I wanted to be an ass and ask Cali why she/he couldn’t get rid of the option since it was her website, but I didn’t want to get banned.

I just got on a couple minutes ago, so I guess whatever problem they were having is fixed. Though, I won’t be surprised if this happens again.

Edit: Or maybe not. I’m back to getting the ‘server cannot be found’ error messages.

Yup. Same problems on my end.

For those wondering why it was offline-

Figures they would get hacked eventually. I’m surprised it took this long.

i watched that video and i have no idea what went down? did that guy who post the video hack the site or was he on the site when it went down. yeah me and computer lingo dont mix

Wikipedia DDoS attack, no?

ahhh right i thought that they uploaded some sort of programme or something, right now that i know what it is that video made shit loads of sense. and now why the hell would someone do that?