Anybody here get the email from Brian DuBois

Have no idea who he is or how he got my email address, but I got a message from him about his new story forum-

Hello. My name is Brian DuBois. I am writing to you as I believe you are perfect for my BRAND NEW community; “Sweet Christmas”

In this community, you may right, read, and discuss REALISTIC stories about diapers, without all the anthropomorphic animals and magical regression.

The purpose of the community is to support the authors and stories that don’t like getting into all of the crazy situations and scenarios that ABDL characters are involved in these days. At Sweet Christmas, we’re all about the wonder and beauty that is real life. Therefore, we invite you to come and post your stories, start writing new ones, and read and review and comment on others.

What are you waiting for, the discussion is at your fingertips.

The community is located at: http://sweetchristmas.proboards.com/index.cgi

I hope to see you all there!

Aint that just peachy retarded.

Yes, because the average diaper story that has no overtly magical elements is 100% realistic and plausible.

And why does it have a name that’s more appropriate for a Luke Cage fan site?

Jaks, have you ever been perfect for anything before, asides from… Well… You know where I’m going. ;- )

I was joking. Honestly I was.

The guy’s forum, for the record, is illegible.

Actually I don’t, but I’m assuming with the word “bait” being used it can’t be anything good so I’ll leave it at that.

But I do agree that it is EXTREMELY hard to read shit there, kind of like Japanese epileptic robots.

Oh, and I think I found out how he got my email. I use my regular Gmail account for my MSN messenger, and for some reason it displays the email itself rather than the click-button like all other IM buttons.

While not identical, that green is close enough to the background of Solitaire that alt-tabbing between them is pretty disconcerting.

Between the spamming and eye ruining colors, that board’s made a great first impression. The Christmas theme is oh so topical in early March.

Looks like you scared him off, Vickie. The link goes to the main Proboards site.

Eh, he’ll be back, probably with a new name and a forum on a different host.

Or perhaps it was that is forum had four posts. Two by him, two telling him that his forum was shit.

Umm…I know that. That’s what I said…

I even have a post explaining that I figured out how he got my email here, mainly because I have a setting on my profile that says not to show my email or let it out to the public.

Yes, you can get to it by doing that, but that’s because you’re an admin. I have the box checked No for “always show my email.” Meaning, members like me and Brian CAN’T see it.

If I can’t see it right now, like I’ve never been able to see that button you’re talking about, then neither can Brian.

However, I had my email address plugged into my MSN messenger area of my profile, and it simply showed the email rather than the MSN button.

In my opinion, the purpose of fiction is to escape from the reality.

Dag nabbit, I wanted to “right” a story so badly for that forum too!

I don’t really see how you could have. Honestly you just left a justified, but petulant post on his forum threatening to report him if he carried on spamming, emphasising that you had his IP (though it’s of very little use). Quite why that would lead to his deleting his whole forum is anyone’s guess.

Too bad. I was kind of looking forward to that. :twisted: :slight_smile:

y’know his stories weren’t all that bad.

Well written and realistic are two very different claims.

I read a little bit of one of his continuing stories and couldn’t get into it. Not sure what it was, but I didn’t like it.

I guess the idea seemed like an okay one (perhaps a bit too niche?), although I’m biased because I prefer realistic stories… it’s just that the execution was very bad (the colours, the name, everything) and the guy behaved like an idiot.