Arukan's Story Corner

Hello everyone,

I have no clue if you know me or not, I’m not exactly keeping tabs on where I’m known for my work, but since this is very much relevant to the community at large I thought I would share the wealth of my story collection with you.

I’ve written three fanfiction, of varying length. Two about Naruto and one Bleach, with the latter being my latest, and in my personal opinion the best. Each of them follows a very detailed story and plotline and uses the diapers as an artistic license not a spammed and overly played out, nonsensical, OOC, plot device to cover up lack of an actual plot.

I’ll link each of them directly and a little bit about them. from my Fanfiction.net page so you can know what they are about before diving on in!

Karma and Repentance:

Anime: Bleach

Characters: Hinamori Momo, Inoue Orihime, Kuchiki Rukia (starting in chapter 8), Matsumoto Rangiku (chapter 18 only)

Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Pain and Comfort

Flavors: Diapers, spanking, willing regression, shoujo-ai (girl love, but not entirely sexual)

Synopsis: Everyone of Toushiro’s entourage have been called back to Soul Society, along with Ichigo for a preparatory meeting in regards to the Winter War with Aizen. This leaves substitute protector of Karakura town, Hinamori Momo, to fend off a very poisonous Hollow. After being wounded, she falls into the care of one Inoue Orihime.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3641740/1/Karma_and_Repentance

Lack of Confidence

Anime: Naruto

Characters: Hyuuga Hinata, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura

Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance

Flavors: Diapers, wetting

Synopsis: Bedwetter Hyuuga Hinata is beginning to have a very embarrassing problem, she’s found that even the slightest bit of nervousness causes her to now lose daytime continence as well. And with a certain young man around the village, sneaking up on her, it could be big trouble for the little ninja. The summer festival is right around the corner. Does Hinata have what it takes to beat her wetting problem AND ask Naruto to the festival? Can a mission alone with him to the Rock Country help, or will it send both Hinata and Naruto to their doom?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3641722/1/Lack_of_Confidence

Lack of Order (Sequel to lack of Confidence

Anime: Naruto

Characters: Haruno Sakura, Hyuuga Hinata, Yamanaka Ino

Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama, Mystery

Flavors: Diapers, mental regression, shoujo-ai (girl love, but not entirely sexual)

Synopsis: All of men of Konoha have been called away to missions, how fortunate….or unfortunate. When a strange jutsu that puts all of Konoha, minus the three girl cell of Ino, Hinata, and Sakura, out of commission, the girls’ only hope is to uncover the villain and their plot, so they can save the village.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3642755/1/Lack_of_Order

All right, with that, I hope you enjoy. And if you do, please feel free to comment. And if you’ve seen me before and just didn’t know how to contact me, feel free to drop me a line here!

Happy reading!

Arukan’s Story Corner

Hmm - should this go the links page?

Arukan’s Story Corner

Well, once I start releasing my original fiction, I was going to put the chapters here, for the sake of being nice and condensed I think it would be better that this is here and not elsewhere, it’s hard handling so many links at once, lol.

1 Like