bABy CJ

bABy CJ here saying hello to all my diapered buddies. I’m in Edmonton, Alberta and have been loving my diapers for 32-42 years Bambinoing on when you figure my first desire started. I’m going with about 42 years as I pretty much wanted my diapers as soon as they were taken away. My first purchase, after having used towels and plastic shopping bags, was at 17 years of age. I got a pack of Huggies, had my little brother with me, he was four and asking why we needed diapers. I never did answer but went home and quickly taped two together and taped them on my body; it was a magical feeling that I just can’t stop loving.
Currently I am eagerly awaiting my Nuk5 bottle which has just cleared customs.

Re: bABy CJ

Anybody know why some ABDLs capitalize the ‘ab’ in the word ‘baby’? I’ve always wondered.

AB = adult baby.

I think it’s an internet meme for AB’s to spell baby ‘bABy’. No idea why though.

Because I feel best at 2-4 years old, I started adding it to give it more importance than the DL. I know I am a diaper lover too, but at 2-4 I’m wearing just because. It is duplification though as obviously an AB is a baby. I could be AB CJ but I’m a baby baby! Thickly padded and wet right now. I’ve seen now to LG for “little guys” which tends to be more about DL’s that have made it past the baby stage. I think I’ll stay 2-4 forever; so then… Is a toddler still a baby.

Ummm…sorry but that explanation makes no sense.

You basically just said “I spell baby “bABy” because I feel like a 2 year old.” Considering that AB is ADULT baby, this kinda defeats the point of spelling it that way.

BTW, LG stands for little girl, not little guy.

Can’t we just capitalise and otherwise as is proper? Far neater…

When I use my favorite font I get these two variations:

Hope the image comes up, the preview button didn’t work.

cj blocks.jpg

wHy 1n Th3 w0R1d W0u1d 4ny0n3 W4nN4 d0 tH4T?

Because it’s superior.

And no, the picture didn’t work, at least for me.