Bambino releases New-yet-to-be-named Diaper

http://bambinodiapers.com/about-new-diaper

Gotta admit, this looks good. I’ve tried all of their products and I enjoy their Teddy the best. My only complaint about this new diaper is that the tape panel is far more vibrant than anything they’ve released to this point, but that’s also one of its strongest visual elements, so my complaint isn’t really all that valid. I do prefer this tape panel design to the Classico, however, as it is much more reminiscent of 90’s-era baby diapers.

Another interesting note in this diaper’s design is that the front wings seem smaller in terms of width and length, which I am very pleased to see, at least for the moment. Medium-sized Bambino products are uncomfortably tight on me because of my prodigious height, whereas Larges are far more comfortable, but the wings were big enough that I could tuck them behind myself before closing the diaper; if these front wings are indeed smaller, as appearance suggest, but likewise more efficient, then this could end up being my go-to diaper, above all if they begin offering different tape panels as they did with the Classico-to-Bianco-to-Teddy (with other changes).

The most interesting point about this new diaper is that it is, according to Bambino themselves, a direct response to the Dry 24/7 and the Fabine Exclusive from Germany. We haven’t even seen the Fabine, yet, (at least from what I can tell) and already a company with a sparkling track record for product quality, production standards, and a widespread customer base has released a competitor designed to go head-to-head with them. I haven’t tried the Dry 24/7, but I’ve heard not much but good about it.

Certainly it can be argued that Bambino’s recent absence of medium-size diapers can be attributed to a production shortfall coupled with high demand, but the result is worth the interruption, and one can only wonder if we will see similar production interruptions across their line of large and extra-large diapers as they bring this newer production method of theirs online.

Furthermore, it will also be very interesting to see what the name of this diaper ends up being.

Re: Bambino releases New-yet-to-be-named Diaper

Well…bambino has never steered me wrong so I plan on ordering some of these without question.

I know we haven’t seen eye to eye on everything, but let me know how these are.

Dude…we’ve had our differences and even the most heated stuff is absolutely nothing compared to the AVERAGE conversation with my mother.

Besides, I actively ignore people not worth talking to or debating with.

OMG i love the look. Never tried a Bambino before (though i’ve always wanted to) due to shipping issues… sigh.

Another interesting note in this diaper’s design is that the front wings seem smaller in terms of width and length, which I am very pleased to see, at least for the moment. Medium-sized Bambino products are uncomfortably tight on me because of my prodigious height, whereas Larges are far more comfortable, but the wings were big enough that I could tuck them behind myself before closing the diaper; if these front wings are indeed smaller, as appearance suggest, but likewise more efficient, then this could end up being my go-to diaper, above all if they begin offering different tape panels as they did with the Classico-to-Bianco-to-Teddy (with other changes).

I here ya on that. I hated the fact that when I would wear them, I felt like a little kid wearing his parents clothes. Hopefully these will be smaller in that aspect, I may give em a try again

I couldn’t resist ordering a sample pack; I’ll deliver a review soon after they arrive.

Considering ABU’s overly hyped Fabine diapers are roughly $3.00 at their -cheapest- when buying bulk, and Bambino’s are at $2.00 a diaper in bulk, it’s a pretty good deal if they’re comparable to fabines.

My samples came in today; check out this thread http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,4858.0.html to read my initial review.