Betsy Wetsy by Lizzy

Chapter 1

Betsy giggled, her new dolly was drinking from her bottle and soon the water would be flowing through the plastic toy, exiting through a small hole in the doll’s crotch and filling the tiny diaper which Betsy had just put on the doll.

Betsy Nelson was eight years old; she loved her real baby doll. The doll had been a gift from her mother on Betsy’s birthday just two weeks ago. Since then it was all she would play with.

Betsy was an only child, she and her mother had recently moved to a small town west of Boston. Her mother worked in advertising and the real baby doll was a product of a toy company that her mother’s firm was representing.

She and her mother had moved around a lot, Betsy had never known her father; he had left her mother before she was born.

Because they had moved so often Betsy hadn’t had time to build any friendships with other girls her age, her toys and coloring books were her life. Diapering her baby doll, feeding and changing her had finally given Betsy a sense of control over something in her life. But she wanted more than this; Betsy wanted a friend to play with.

Feeding her baby doll its bottle and waiting as the doll would then wet a tiny disposable diaper was Betsy’s favorite activity. This always made her giggle, she wondered what it would be like to be the baby doll and wet the diaper. The doll had come with a supply of 20 diapers and while playing with her doll, Betsy had been using them up rapidly.

Eventually the doll’s supply of diapers had been used up; Betsy tried to reuse them as many times as she could but eventually the tapes would wear out and no longer keep the diaper secure on the doll. For a while Betsy tried making diapers for her doll out of paper towels but it just wasn’t the same, eventually she lost interest in the doll and found other toys to entertain herself with.

A few months later Betsy and her mother were packing for a day trip to Betsy’s aunt’s house. Betsy filled her toy bag with some coloring books and a few stuffed animals, she saw her real baby doll on the shelf and thought about how much fun she had had playing with it before the diapers ran out. She wished she could have more to play with but because the doll was so new and such a popular item, the tiny diapers had been hard to find. Her mother said that Santa Claus would bring her more for Christmas.

While visiting her Aunt’s house, Betsy played in her baby cousin’s bedroom while her mother and aunt chatted in the kitchen. She was drawing in one of the coloring books she had brought with her; the picture in the book was of a woman pushing a stroller in a park. This reminded Betsy of her real baby doll, she wished she had brought it with her. Even though she didn’t have any diapers for the doll she wanted to play with it again.

Then she had an idea, she was surprised that she hadn’t thought about this sooner, Betsy was sitting in a room full of diapers! She thought that maybe she could use one of her cousin’s diapers on her doll. While her cousin was taking a nap, Betsy quietly stole two diapers, which she hid in the bottom of her toy bag.

Betsy’s cousin Emily was three and a half years old and she hadn’t yet shown an interest in potty training. The diapers were large Pampers and clearly too big for Betsy’s doll, but she wanted to try them because she loved the toy so much and missed playing with it.

Later that evening when Betsy and her family returned home, Betsy ran upstairs to her bedroom. She grabbed her real baby off of the toy shelf and retrieved one of the Pampers from her toy bag. She went to work diapering the doll only to find that the Pamper was much too big for the doll.

Betsy stared at the diaper; it was so big on her dolly that the front of it almost reached the dolls mouth when it was brought up between her legs. To make matters worse, the doll was so small, that the diaper was too big to properly fit between her legs. There was so much bulk that the diaper would fold either outward or inward on itself when Betsy tried to make it fit. She took the diaper off of the doll; Betsy hadn’t even bothered to fasten the tapes, she knew that this wouldn’t work.

She looked at the diaper, Betsy knew it was big but now that she had it unfolded, it was even bigger than she expected. She brought it up to her face and inhaled; the diaper had a wonderful baby powder scent which made Betsy smile.

A strange thought occurred to her; she stood up with the diaper in hand and walked over to her dresser. Betsy opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of her underwear. She walked over to her bed and lay the undies down on the mattress; she then placed the unfolded Pamper next to the undies. They were practically the same size. Betsy smiled.

She unbuttoned her pants and reached for her zipper… “Betsy…dinner time!” she heard her mother shout from downstairs. She quickly buttoned her pants again, stuffed the Pamper under her pillow and returned the underwear to her dresser drawer.

Later that evening at bed time, Betsy finished brushing her teeth and quickly ran into her bedroom. She climbed into bed and moved the Pamper from underneath her pillow to bellow her covers near her waist.

Betsy’s mother entered the room. "Did you brush your teeth? She asked.

“Yes Mom” Betsy replied. She was nervous, what would happen if her mother found her with the diaper she thought. The diaper was well out of sight beneath the covers and the wrinkles hid it completely. Mrs. Nelson didn’t see a thing.

“Good girl, give me a kiss.” Her mother bent down and Betsy kissed her cheek. She pulled the covers up to Betsy’s shoulders tucking her daughter in. “Good night sweetie, sleep tight” she said, then turned out the lamp on Betsy’s nightstand and left the room.

Betsy lay in bed listening carefully, once she was sure that her mother had gone back downstairs, she pulled back the covers and grabbed the diaper. She brought it to her face one more time and inhaled again, the baby powder smell filled her nostrils. She smiled the smell filled her with excitement, she didn’t know why but she loved this smell.

Betsy placed the diaper beside her and lifted her nightgown; she wasn’t wearing anything beneath it. She opened the diaper again, arched her back and lifted her bottom off of the mattress. She slid the bottom half of the diaper beneath her and lowered herself down onto it.

Betsy felt that she shouldn’t be playing with diapers but she couldn’t resist the urge to try it. Weeks of diapering her baby doll had filled her mind with fantasies of being a mommy to her baby doll, and playing house. But she had also fantasized about what it would be like to be the baby doll and wear the diapers. She was about to find out.

The diaper felt soft and comfy beneath her bottom. Betsy bent forward, reached between her legs and grabbed the front half of the diaper. She pulled the diaper up between her legs and stifled a giggle as she felt the soft lining touch her skin. She was feeling a guilty excitement that she had never before experienced.

She leaned to her right and fastened the first diaper tape, she had a bit of difficulty at first but she quickly found the tape, opened it, and stuck the adhesive side to the front of the diaper. Betsy repeated the process on the left side, smiling as she sealed the second tape into place. She wiggled her bottom around; feeling the diaper between her legs and hearing the plastic backing crinkle as she moved.

Betsy put her hand to her mouth to conceal more giggles. She loved the way the diaper felt. She rolled over onto her tummy and clenched her legs together feeling the bulk of the diaper between them. She then pressed her groin into the mattress feeling the soft thick diaper pressing back against her. She giggled into her pillow; this was amazing she thought to herself, the diaper fit her perfectly.

Betsy rolled onto her side; she stuck her thumb in her mouth and began to suck. This was going to be a fun new game she thought. Betsy lay in bed with her thumb in her mouth, she reached down and touched her diaper; she wished she had a friend to join her in this new game.

Across the room in the darkness, the eyes of her baby doll flashed green for a split second, and then went dark.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 2

Betsy woke up early it was Saturday and she would normally play in her room or sneak downstairs and watch cartoons until her mother woke up to fix breakfast. Today she woke up with a diaper on for the first time in four years. Betsy stretched herself out and smiled. She wiggled her bottom around and heard her diaper crinkle, this and the soft thick feeling of the diaper between her legs made her giggle.

She climbed out of bed and walked over to her toy shelf, hearing the diaper crinkle as she walked made Betsy giggle again. She pulled out a coloring book and some crayons. Betsy didn’t think about being caught in her diaper; she knew her mother wouldn’t be awake for at least another hour.

She sat down at her small desk and opened her coloring book, then she stopped, her eyes wandered to the doll shelf, her real baby was missing! Betsy stood up and walked over to the doll shelf, she turned and looked around the room, the doll was nowhere in sight. Suddenly Betsy heard a noise, something had moved inside her closet.

Betsy froze where she stood; there was something in her closet. She didn’t notice it at first but the fear of the noise from the closet had caused Betsy to have an accident, she was wetting her diaper.

Betsy couldn’t stop the flow of urine that was leaving her body, she felt it flowing around the front of her diaper, the diaper was getting warm and wet between her legs. Slowly the flow of urine stopped, Betsy looked down and lifted her nightgown exposing her diaper, she looked at the front of it, it looked bigger and had a slight yellow tinge now. She placed her hand on the front of the diaper, it felt warm.

There was another noise from the closet, something was moving in there. Betsy looked up and dropped her nightgown, she took a step back, she wanted to scream for her mother but the warm wet feeling between her legs told her that screaming would be a bad idea.

Betsy had two choices, she could scream for her mother and be caught in a wet diaper…or she could face the noise in her closet. Betsy couldn’t move, she was in a dilemma she’d never considered and absolutely didn’t want to be caught by her mother while wearing a wet diaper. At the same time, something was moving in her closet and she was terrified of what it might be.

Betsy stepped back another step and accidentally knocked the coloring book off of her desk, it hit the floor with a smack. Betsy froze, whatever the thing in the closet was had stopped moving too. “Hello?” said a voice from behind the closet door.

Betsy was turning white with fear now, someone was in her closet. "Hello? The voice said again. Betsy didn’t move. “Is there someone out there?” the voice asked. Betsy’s ears perked up this time; it was a girl’s voice, defiantly not an adult, and definitely not a boy. “Please help me, I can’t see anything, it’s dark here” the voice said again.

“Hoo Whooo are you?” Betsy stammered. Her fear had subsided a bit at hearing a girl’s voice, but she still was frightened at the idea of someone being trapped in her closet.

“I’m Amy, its dark in here, please, can you help me?” the voice said.

Betsy stepped forward, “yoo you won’t hurt me will you?” she asked.

“No, I’m just a girl, please help me I don’t like the dark” the voice said.

Betsy slowly walked forward to the closet door, she put her hand on the doorknob. “You promise you won’t hurt me?” she asked again.

“I promise… I’m only seven” said the voice.

Betsy turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Standing before her was a small girl with brown hair and green eyes; she was wearing a diaper almost identical to the one Betsy had on…although it did not appear to be wet.

“Hello, I’m Amy” the girl said.

Betsy was dumbfounded, “I’m…I’m” she stammered.

"I recognize you! Amy said. “You’re a Betsy Wetsy doll!” She said.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 3

“What?” Betsy asked.

“You’re a Betsy Wetsy doll” Amy said again. “You’re the most popular doll there is” she added.

Betsy was dumbfounded. “But…I’m not a doll, I’m a person” she said.

“I’d recognize you anywhere” Amy replied. “I was designed to look like you” she added.

Betsy looked at Amy with a confused look on her face. Amy was about the same height as she was, and she had the same color hair, but her facial features were clearly different.

Amy saw that Betsy’s expression questioned her comment. “Well…I was designed to be like you at least…I guess I don’t look exactly like you” Amy said, turning her eyes to the ground.

There was an awkward silence that seemed to last forever, Betsy’s head was spinning, how had this girl gotten into her closet? She wondered.

“Ummm I’m not a doll, I’m a real person” Betsy insisted. “And you’re not a doll either, you’re a real person too” She said.
“A Person?” Amy said. “What’s a person?” she asked.

Betsy was even more confused now; something was odd about this girl, what a strange question to ask.

“A person…” What was the word her teacher at school had called people, Betsy thought for a second. “A Human” she said. “We’re humans, you and me both” Betsy explained.

Amy just stared at her. She had no response.

Betsy spoke again. “Well…how did you get in my closet?” She asked.

“You’re closet?” That is your closet? Amy asked.

“Yes” replied Betsy.

“You mean it’s not your owner’s closet?” Amy asked.

"I don’t have an owner…I’m not a doll! Betsy insisted. “I told you, I’m real, and you are too” she said.

Amy looked at her; she was just as confused as Betsy was. “I don’t know how I got there” she said. “I was in my owner’s bedroom, she had put my diaper on me and gone to sleep, and then I woke up in the dark…and it…well I guess that’s when I found myself in your closet” Amy explained.

Betsy was trying hard to make sense of this, a strange girl had appeared from inside her closet, dressed in only a diaper…she was also about Betsy’s age, clearly too old to be wearing a diaper…but then again… Betsy remembered her own diaper, it was wet; the shock of finding someone in her closet had caused her to have an accident.

Several thoughts rushed through Betsy’s mind, she had to take off her diaper and hide it, and somehow she would have to get it out of the house before it began to smell up her room. Also, how was she going to explain Amy to her mother? Betsy had to hide Amy, or somehow convince Amy to leave, to go back to where ever it was that she had come from before her mother woke up.

Also, this strange girl who had appeared in Betsy’s closet thought that she was some kind of doll. What was wrong with this girl? Betsy wondered.

“Amy, you can’t stay here, you have to go back to where you’re from” Betsy said. “My mother is going to wake up soon and if she finds you in my room I don’t know what I’ll tell her” she added.

Just as she finished her sentence, Betsy noticed something, Amy’s diaper was becoming thicker, and a yellow tinge was spreading across the front. Amy was wetting her diaper!

A look of fear and shame came over Amy’s face, she curled up her lower lip, and tears began to form in her eyes. She took in a deep breath and began to cry.

Betsy panicked; Amy’s crying would surely wake up her mother who would come to investigate.

“Amy please, don’t cry!” Betsy begged, she stepped forward, took Amy’s hands and looked in the girls eyes. “Please don’t cry, I didn’t mean it, you can stay, please don’t be scared, we’ll hide you from my mother until we can figure out where you came from”. Betsy said, pleading with Amy to stop crying.

“uuh I…” Amy stammered, trying to get her words out through her tears. “I wet my diaper, I need my owner to change me” she said. “I want my owner!” she continued to whimper.

Betsy didn’t know what to do, so she did the only thing she could think of; she stepped forward and hugged Amy, patting her on the back and whispering shushes in her ear.

“shhhhh there there, it’s going to be ok, we’ll get you home somehow” Betsy said.

Amy’s sobs slowed, she held on to Betsy. After a few minutes the sobs stopped. Amy stepped back from Betsy’s embrace. “My owner needs to change my diaper” she said looking Betsy in the eyes.

Betsy was still confused, but she was glad the sobs had stopped. “You said you were seven years old, how come you wear diapers?” Betsy asked.

Amy looked at her with concern. “I wear them just like you do, because I need them” she answered.

Betsy was even more confused. “But I don’t need diapers” she replied. Betsy suddenly thought of her own diaper again…she was wearing a wet diaper, her argument certainly wasn’t going to be convincing to Amy she thought.

Amy looked like she was going to start crying again. Betsy knew she had to say something fast.

“It’s ok, you can explain later” Betsy said. “We have to hide you from my mom, if she finds you I don’t know what will happen”. She added.

“But my diaper needs to be changed…Please, I need my owner to change me” Amy said.

Betsy thought for a moment, she still had one Pamper left. Betsy had hoped she would be able to use it herself, but if it would help to keep Amy quite while she figured out what to do, maybe it was best if she gave the Pamper to Amy to wear.

“It’s ok, I have a clean diaper you can wear” Betsy said, she walked over to her bed and pulled her toy bag out from underneath. She reached inside the toy bag, pulled out the clean Pamper, walked back to Amy and handed it to her.

Amy stared at the Pamper, she looked confused yet again.

“What’s wrong?” Betsy asked.

Amy looked up at her. “I need my owner to change me” she said.

“Amy I don’t understand” Betsy said, “what do you mean when you say owner?” she asked.

“My owner, you know the Plastican who I live with, she owns me, and I’m her toy” Amy said.

This was getting more and more strange by the second and Betsy knew that time was running out. She needed to get Amy hidden and get out of her own wet diaper before her mother woke up.

“Plastican?” Betsy said. “What’s that?” she said.

Amy looked up at her, the look of confusion remained on her face. “My Plastican, the girl who owns me, you know, real Plasticans…that’s what she is, I’m her toy doll” Amy said. “You have one too don’t you?” Betsy asked. “A Plastican that owns you and takes care of you?” she added.

“Um…no” Betsy answered; she knew she didn’t have time to ask more questions, she had to hide Amy now. “Amy please, put the clean diaper on and then we have to hide you until we can figure this out” Betsy pleaded.

“But I can’t put the diaper on” Amy said. “That’s what I’m trying to tell you…my owner changes me, I don’t know how to do it” she said.

Betsy thought for a moment. She didn’t have time for an argument. “Amy, I’ll help you put it on, but please, we need to hurry” She said, leading Amy over to the other side of the room.

Betsy helped Amy lie down on the floor; she then unfastened the girl’s diaper. Amy lay still as if she was used to being changed. Betsy went through the process of removing Amy’s wet diaper; she used some Kleenex to wipe Amy clean as best as she could. Betsy then unfolded the bottom half of the clean Pamper. Amy saw what Betsy was doing and instinctively lifted her bottom up to allow Betsy to slide the diaper under her. Amy lowered her bottom down onto the soft thick pamper and spread her legs as Betsy brought the front half up between them and fastened it securely in place.

“There” Betsy said. “Is that better?” she asked.

“Yes” Amy blushed as she replied. “Thank you Betsy Wetsy” she said.

“Just Betsy…my last name is Nelson” Betsy replied. “Now, I know you don’t like the dark, but I really need you to hide in my closet for a bit, I’ll come and get you out as soon as my mother is downstairs” Betsy said.

Amy looked like she might cry again. “I don’t like the dark” she whimpered.

Betsy went to her nightstand and opened the drawer; she rummaged around and pulled out a flashlight. She turned on the flashlight and showed it to Amy. “This will keep you safe…see, light” Betsy said.

Amy stared at the flashlight as if Betsy had just pulled off a magic trick. Betsy could tell she was surprised.

“I don’t have time to explain, please, take this flashlight and hide in the closet until I come and get you, I’ll bring you some food too” Betsy said helping Amy off the floor and guiding her back to the closet.

As they reached the closet door Amy turned and looked Betsy in the eyes. “You won’t leave me in here will you?” she asked.

“Of course not” Betsy responded reassuringly “I’ll come and let you out as soon as my mother is downstairs”.

Amy paused, turned and shined the flashlight into the closet. “Ok Betsy Nelson, I will take the flashlight and wait in the closet until you come to get me” she said as she walked in and turned to face Betsy.

Betsy smiled; Amy was certainly a strange girl she thought. “I promise, I’ll come get you as soon as I can, please, try not to make any noise, you’re safe here” Betsy said as she slowly closed the door.

Once Amy was safely hidden away, Betsy lifted her nightgown, unfastened her wet diaper and let it fall to the floor. She used some more Kleenex to wipe herself as best as she could, then rolled up both her wet diaper and Amy’s wet diaper and buried them both at the bottom of her trashcan.

Betsy knew her mother would be up soon, she left her room, closed the door behind her and went downstairs. When she reached the living room, she turned on the TV and watched cartoons, knowing that when her mother woke, the noise from the TV would lead her downstairs rather than to Betsy’s bedroom.

All Betsy could do now, was to wait. Questions and answers would have to wait too.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 4

Betsy sat on the couch and waited for her mother to come downstairs. Her mind was a blur, filled with questions about the strange events of her morning. How had Amy ended up in her closet? Why did Amy think she was a doll, and why had she called her “Betsy Wetsy”? Was Amy crazy, and had she escaped from a hospital somewhere to sneak into Betsy’s house at night and hide in her closet?

While Betsy thought that Amy might have a real problem, she wasn’t afraid of her, and she did not want to turn the poor girl over her mother just yet. She wanted answers to her questions, and Betsy knew that she would have to wait until her mother began her Saturday chores before she would have a chance to be alone with Amy again.

She watched cartoons while waiting, not really paying attention. Betsy’s thoughts were fixed on the girl hiding upstairs in her closet. Eventually however, her thoughts turned to her own actions. Betsy felt an itch in her diaper area; she had only wiped the urine off of her skin with a dry Kleenex, which hadn’t been very effective.

The skin around her diaper area felt clammy, and Betsy knew she needed a bath. The problem was it wouldn’t be bath time until this evening. Betsy’s mother might be suspicious if she asked to have a bath this morning. She wasn’t wearing anything under her nightgown and wondered if she might smell like pee.

“Good morning sweetie” Mrs. Nelson said as she walked down the stairs and entered the living room. “What do you want for breakfast today?” she asked Betsy.

“Hi mom” Betsy said trying not to sound nervous. “Can I have waffles?” she asked.

“Mmmm waffles sound good to me” Mrs. Nelson replied, walking towards the kitchen.

Shortly afterwards, Betsy and her mother were sitting at the kitchen table eating waffles. It was raining outside and looked as though Betsy was in for a quiet Saturday at home with her mother. She was thankful for this as she knew she would be able to play in her room while her mother did things around the house. This would give Betsy a chance to sneak some food up to Amy and find the answers to her questions.

When breakfast was finished Betsy helped her mother clean the dishes, then she returned to the living room and watched cartoons again until her mother was busy paying bills and reading mail in the den.

Once Betsy was sure her mother would be occupied for a while she turned off the TV and poked her head into the den. “Mom, I’m going to go play with my dolls upstairs” she said.

“Ok sweetie, I’ll call you down for lunch later” her mother said, not looking up from the mail she was reading.

Betsy quietly took some food from the kitchen before heading upstairs; she grabbed a juice box from the fridge, and some blueberry Pop Tarts from a cabinet. She wasn’t sure when the last time Amy had eaten, and hoped that she would be able to bring more food to Amy after lunch. For now, the juice and Pop Tarts would have to do.

It had been almost an hour and fifteen minutes since Betsy had left Amy in her closet, she hoped the poor girl hadn’t panicked. Betsy entered her room and quietly closed the door behind her, she walked over to the closet and whispered, “Amy, are you still in there?”

There was a shuffling noise from inside the closet “Yes, I’m here, can I come out now?” Amy’s muffled voice said from behind the closet door.

Betsy opened the closet door to find Amy standing between the cloths hanging in her closet, Amy still wore nothing but a diaper.

“I brought you some food” Betsy said, holding up the juice box and Pop Tarts.

Amy stood in the closet staring at Betsy, she didn’t move.

“It’s ok, you can come out now” Betsy told her.

Amy walked shyly out of the closet, her diaper crinkling loudly with every step. Betsy led her over to her small desk where she had two chairs, the girls sat down and Betsy placed the juice box and Pop Tarts in front of Amy.

“What are they?” Amy asked, pointing at the Pop Tarts and juice box.

Betsy was surprised, what kid didn’t know what Pop Tarts were, or a juice box for that matter? “It’s ok, its Pop Tarts…Blueberry ones, and apple juice” Betsy said.

Amy was hesitant, Betsy could see she wanted to eat the food but looked concerned.

“It’s ok, really, just taste them you’ll like it” Betsy said.

Amy picked up one of the Pop Tarts and nibbled on the corner. She chewed a small piece in her mouth before her eyes lit up and she smiled at Betsy.

“See, I told you it was good” Betsy said.

Amy took a big bite now, chewed and swallowed, she was clearly hungry. She then picked up the juice box and stared at it. She put it to her mouth and was about to take a bite out of it too when Betsy stopped her.

“Woooww, what are you doing silly?” Betsy said as she reached for the juice box and stopped Amy just as she was about to take a bite out of the corner of the box.

Betsy removed the small straw from the side of the juice box and inserted it into the small hole in the top of the box. She then put it to her own lips and sipped from the straw showing Amy how it was done. “You drink it like that” Betsy said, handing the box back to Amy.

Amy took the box and looked at Betsy nervously.

“It’s ok, take a sip” Betsy said.

Amy slowly placed the straw between her lips and sipped, apple juice flowed up through the straw and into Amy’s mouth. Again the girl’s face was filled with surprise and joy; she continued to suck, drinking almost half of the juice box at once. When she finally came up for air she smiled at Betsy. “It’s like a square bottle!” she said. Then she looked around the room “This is a strange place, I’ve never seen stuff like this before”

Betsy jumped right in. “Amy, why do you think you are a doll?”

Amy looked at her with confusion. “I am a doll, I was made by the BioToy company seven years ago, I was purchased from the Chemo Toy store and was given to Petryo Cellophane as a birthday present. She is my owner and takes care of me.”

Betsy shook her head; Amy had just used several funny words that didn’t seem to make a lot of sense to her. BioToy? Chemo Toy…Betsy had never heard of those companies, and as a kid who was fond of toys…she knew her stuff. Also, what kind of name was Petryo Cellophane? She wondered.

“But Amy, you are a person…a….a human, like me, you’re not a doll” Betsy said.

Amy looked at her; she finished chewing down another bite of Pop Tart before responding. “All creatures like me and you are dolls” She said.

Betsy was really confused now; she decided to ask a different question. “Amy, where do you live?” she asked.

“I told you, I live with my owner Petryo Cello…”

Betsy cut her off “Yes, right. But where is your owner’s house, what is your address?”

“Address?” Amy asked.
"Yes, where is the house located…what street, what state?

“State?” Amy asked.

Betsy could see this was going to be difficult. Suddenly she had an idea. She walked over to her toy shelf and grabbed a small globe. She brought it back to the desk and placed it in front of Amy. “Ok, here is where we are” Betsy said as she spun the globe and pointed to the tiny state of Massachusetts on the globe. “Where do you come from?”

Amy looked at the globe with concern. She looked up at Betsy and then back down at the globe several times before speaking in a nervous tone. “What’s this place?” she said pointing at the globe. “That’s not Petrolia!” She said. Is this a planet? Amy asked pointing at the globe. “Where’s Linolia?” she said in a panic lifting the globe off of the desk and turning it over in her hands examining it more closely.

Betsy was worried; she reached for the globe and guided Amy’s hands to lower it back to the cradle on the desk. She looked at Amy and tried to calm her. “Amy, this is a planet, it’s called Earth”

Amy looked at her on the edge of tears again. Betsy placed a hand on her shoulder. “Please don’t cry” she said. “You’re safe here, we’ll figure out how you got here somehow”.

Betsy continued to point at the globe and explained as much geography as she knew to Amy. Amy watched with concerned eyes as Betsy pointed at States on the small map of the United States, naming as many as she could. Amy had never heard of any of these places.

Finally Amy spoke. “I don’t live here, I don’t recognize these places.” She said. “I live on a planet called Petrolia, in a country called Linolia, I live in a house with my owner, she feeds me and changes my diaper…” Amy said in a panic. Then a new look came over her face, a look of shame and worry…and tears began to form in her eyes.

Betsy looked down at Amy’s diaper…she could see the problem immediately; Amy had wet her diaper again. The situation suddenly went from bad to worse as Betsy smelled something stinky…and then she realized it. Amy had pooped in her diaper as well.

“Amy! Why didn’t you tell me you had to go to the bathroom?” Betsy said. “I would have helped you get the diaper off and sneaked you down the hall to use the toilet”

Amy’s tears turned to sobs and Betsy had to hug her and pat the girl on the back for several minutes before Amy was calm enough to answer. Fortunately Mrs. Nelson was still reading in the den downstairs, well out of earshot.

“I’m an Amy doll; I go pee pee and poo poo in my diaper. My owner gives me something to drink and eat and then I pee and poop in my diaper” she said. “That’s what you do too, you’re a Betsy Wetsy doll, and I was designed to do what you do because all Plastican girls love you!” Amy said, still whimpering.

“You mean you can’t control it?” Betsy asked. “You don’t even know when it’s going to happen?”

Amy shook her head. "If I eat or drink, it just comes out after a little bit, I don’t know when it’s happening. She replied.

“Ok, don’t worry Amy, I’ll help you get clean…some how” Betsy said.

“Can you change my diaper like you did before?” Amy asked.

“Um, not really no” Betsy said. “That was the last diaper”

"You don’t have anymore diapers? Amy said in a panic “That’s bad, what will you do if you pee or poop too?” She asked.

“I don’t wear diapers” Betsy replied.

“Yes you do, I saw it this morning. I could see you had a diaper on under your nightgown” Amy said. “I recognized you as a Betsy Wetsy doll right away, all Betsy Wetsy dolls wear diapers” she added.

“Amy, this sounds silly I know, but I was just wearing the diaper for fun, I wanted to know what it felt like” She said. “I don’t wear them all the time, I go pee and poop in the toilet” Betsy Explained.

Amy stared at Betsy; the tears were still in her eyes. “Betsy I need my diaper changed…please help me?” she begged.

Betsy thought, the situation had gone from strange to just completely crazy. Amy was not from Earth, she claimed to be from a planet called Petrolia, and insisted that she was a doll.

Whatever the real answer was, Amy was clearly not potty trained, and now was wearing a wet and messy diaper. Betsy had no diaper supplies, no way to change Amy; she needed to come up with an idea fast before her mother called her down to lunch.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 5

Betsy was in a bind. Amy was in a wet and messy diaper and needed to be changed. Not only would Betsy need to clean Amy, she would need to pull it off without her mother discovering the mysterious girl in her bedroom. Even if Betsy could accomplish that, there were no diapers anywhere in the house, what could Amy wear?

The poor girl didn’t have any control at all; Amy was a time bomb who would wet or mess herself momentarily after eating or drinking, and Betsy couldn’t possibly let her starve to death.

If she couldn’t figure out where Amy had come from and find a way to get her home, she would have to find a supply of diapers fast. The only other alternative was to turn Amy over to her mother, and Betsy was frightened of what might happen to the poor confused girl if she were to turn her in.

Amy believed she was a doll from another world, Betsy wasn’t sure if she believed Amy, but the girl did seem odd. Betsy felt that Amy really didn’t belong here and wanted to help. No adult could possibly believe Amy’s story and Betsy worried that if she were turned in as a lost child, Amy might become so scared and upset that something bad might happen to her.

“Amy, please don’t cry again” Betsy said, consoling her. “I’m going to get you cleaned up, and we’ll find something for you to wear until we can figure out how to get you home” she said.

Amy looked at Betsy and nodded. Betsy walked to the bedroom door, opened it a crack and looked into the hallway, the coast was clear. She motioned for Amy to follow her. Amy walked over to Betsy, her diaper crinkled loudly as she did. Betsy was so nervous that she worried about the sound of Amy’s diaper giving them away. She quickly dismissed this idea as silly and began leading Amy down the hallway to the bathroom.

When they reached the bathroom, Betsy led Amy inside before closing and locking the door behind them.

“Ok Amy, lie down on the floor, I’m going to take your diaper off and clean you up” Betsy said.

Amy did as she was told and Betsy knelt beside her and began unfastening the wet and messy diaper. She crinkled up her nose at the smell as she opened the front of the diaper. Amy lay still, demonstrating the behavior of a girl who had been through many diaper changes.

Betsy grabbed a wad of toilet paper from the roll next to the toilet, lifted Amy’s legs and bottom in the air and went to work wiping up the mess, it took several wads of toilet paper before Amy was sufficiently clean. When she finished this task, Betsy slid the messy diaper out from under Amy and emptied its contents into the toilet with the used toilet paper and flushed. She then rolled up the diaper and sealed it shut with the tapes.

Betsy had Amy get up off of the floor and stand in the bathtub; she ran a wash cloth under some warm water and quickly gave the girl a sponge bath making sure Amy’s lower area was as clean as it could be before rinsing her with the hand spray shower head. Amy Giggled as Betsy cleaned her. Betsy prayed silently that her mother would not hear the water running in the bathroom and come to investigate. As far as Mrs. Nelson knew, Betsy was playing alone in her room with her toys.

Betsy rinsed out the wash cloth several times and then dropped it in the hamper. She then wrapped a towel around Amy and led her back to the bedroom. So far, so good, Betsy thought. Now all she had to do was find something for Amy to wear, and hope that the girl didn’t have anymore accidents until she could find a way to get her home…or find some diapers.

Betsy sat Amy down in one of the small chairs at her desk. She turned to her dresser and looked for something for Amy to wear. She opened the dresser and pulled out a pair of her underwear, a small pair of blue shorts, and a green t-shirt with ducks on it. She walked over and handed the cloths to Amy who stared at her.

“Big girl underwear?” Amy said, looking at the pink undies.

“It’s all I have to give you for now” Betsy said. “Do you think you are going to have anymore accidents?” she asked.

“I only pee and poop after I eat, like all Amy dolls do” Amy replied. “Just like Betsy Wetsy dolls do too” she added.

Betsy rolled her eyes. “Ok, well I guess you’ll have to wear these until lunch time, and then we can figure out what to do before I bring you more food” Betsy said.

Amy looked at the cloths again and then looked up at Betsy. “I’ve never worn big girl underwear before…can you help me?” she asked.

‘I should have guessed’ Betsy thought to herself, the poor girl couldn’t even diaper herself. She took the underwear from Amy, held it down low and helped Amy guide first one foot, and then the second into the leg openings, she then pulled the underwear up and into place around Amy’s waist.

Amy giggled and twirled around in a circle looking down at her first pair of big girl undies. “They feel like nothing!” she said almost shouting.

“Shhhh Amy, you have to be quiet remember? We don’t wan t my mom to find you” Betsy told her. She then helped Amy get into the shorts and shirt.

With Amy now clean and dressed, things seemed to be looking up. However, it would soon be lunch time, which would mean more food and drink for Amy…and certainly another mess.

Betsy needed a plan. She looked out the window and noticed the rain had stopped. Then some action caught her eye. The neighbors were in their driveway, packing the family into one of their two cars. The Reynolds, Betsy’s neighbors had three children, and two of them were toddlers, still in diapers!

Betsy watched as the family finished loading the car and then pulled out of their driveway. The other car remained parked in the driveway partially hidden behind a hedge.

Betsy knew that there were car seats in both cars; she had seen them while playing in their yard. Betsy thought that maybe the Reynolds left diapers in each car too, just incase they needed to Change the babies while they were out. This was her best shot Betsy thought. Before lunch, she would find a way to sneak next door and look in the Reynolds’ car. She hoped that she would find what she needed.

She turned back to Amy who was sitting quietly at the desk and looking around the room. “Don’t worry Amy, I’m going to find some diapers for you” Betsy told her.

Amy smiled at her. As Betsy thought about how she would get outside and sneak over to the Reynolds’ driveway, her eye’s wandered over to her doll shelf. She stopped her gaze on the spot where her real baby doll had been. She had completely forgotten that the doll had vanished. Betsy glanced at the self and saw that the only item left where her real baby doll had been was the dolls bib. Where had the doll gone she wondered?

The answer to this question would have to wait. Betsy had a new mission. She explained to Amy that she would have to hide in the closet again. This time Betsy told Amy that she could stay behind the bed and play quietly on the floor. She explained that if Amy heard anyone coming down the hallway, she should go in the closet with the flashlight and close the door.

Amy understood and went over behind the bed as she was told. She took a stuffed animal and the flash light with her.

Betsy glanced out the window one more time, it was overcast outside but the rain had clearly stopped. “This is going to be tricky” she whispered to herself as she stared at the Reynolds’ parked car.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 6

Betsy went downstairs to the den; her mother was drinking coffee and reading a book. It was eleven thirty; she had an hour before lunch.

"Mommy, can I go outside and play for a bit before lunch? Betsy asked, “It stopped raining” she added hopefully.

Mrs. Nelson glanced up from her book and looked out the window, the rain had stopped and it even looked as though the sun might poke its way through the clouds.

“Sure honey, don’t go too far, I’ll call you in when lunch is ready” her mother said.

Betsy smiled; she trotted off towards the kitchen door and grabbed her rain coat just in case. The rain coat was long and yellow, and had four pockets, two on the inside and two on the outside. It also had a hood. Betsy also put on her rain boots. Once she was dressed she opened the back door and left the house.

She made her way down the drive way towards the front yard and looked down the street in both directions, not a lot of activity. No one seemed to be out and about this morning. She glanced over at the Reynolds’ driveway, no one was around.

She crept between the yards carefully, when she reached the small hedge which separated the yards she ducked in between a small gap in the bushes, and then turned to look back at her own house. Betsy could see her mother through the den window; she was still reading and had her back to the window. Mrs. Nelson would not be able to see Betsy once she was safely on the other side of the hedge.

Betsy slipped through the other side of the hedges into the Reynolds front yard and looked around again, still no one around to see her. She was well hidden now, bushes at the edge of the yard near the street hid her from view of the neighbors on the other side of the street, and the car, her target, was also hidden from street view. Betsy crept across the yard making sure to stay low behind the bushes and made her way over to the driveway.

She snuck herself in behind the car and worked her way over to the passenger side. Betsy was now well hidden from view by the car on one side, and another row of hedges behind her. She stood on her tip toes and peaked in the window. Two car seats filled the rear seat…and sure enough, an opened package of Pampers and several clean diapers scattered about the floor. Betsy felt butterflies in her stomach. She had hit the jackpot; these diapers were the exact same size as the ones she stolen from her cousins house, now all Betsy had to do was pray that the car was unlocked.

She tried the rear passenger side door, no luck, it was locked. Betsy frowned; she stepped over to the front passenger door, expecting to find it locked as well. She looked around again to make sure no one was around, and lifted the door handle…it opened! This was too good to be true Betsy thought. Now all she had to do was press the unlock button, open the back door and retrieve her prize.

She pressed the unlock button and heard the door locks click to the open position. She was nervous but knew she had to finish what she started.

Betsy closed the front door and opened the back passenger door. The package of Pampers was right in front of her. She counted 3 diapers scattered on the floor and wondered if she should take those…then she thought that someone might notice those missing first. Betsy reached into the package of Pampers and pulled out 2, she carefully stuck them into the right inside pocket of her rain coat; they fit perfectly and were well hidden.

The diapers were so well hidden beneath her big yellow rain coat that Betsy decided to take 2 more; she reached back into the package, pulled out 2 more diapers and stuffed them into the left inside pocket of the coat. She let the coat fall down around her and checked to see if her cargo was well concealed.

When Betsy was satisfied with the placement of her hidden stash, she stepped back and closed the back door. She didn’t bother to lock the car. She looked around, still no one in sight; Betsy was amazed at how easily her mission had been. Now all she had to do was get back home and sneak her cargo up to her room. That should be easy enough she thought. She retraced her steps back across the yard and through the hedge.

In no time at all Betsy was sneaking in through the back door. Her plan was to take off her boots, go to her room with her raincoat on, drop off the diapers and sneak back downstairs to hang up her raincoat. Unfortunately, this wasn’t going to work, her mother was standing in the kitchen preparing lunch. Betsy’s heart sunk, the butterflies returned to her stomach. What would happen if her mother found the diapers in her raincoat? She wondered.

“Hi sweetie, did you have fun out there?” Mrs. Nelson said.

Betsy stood frozen on the spot, fortunately her mother’s back was turned as she had spoken; otherwise Mrs. Nelson would have been staring at a very nervous little girl.

“Umm…yeah mom, it was fun but no one is around today” she said, trying not to sound nervous.

“I guess the rain kept everyone inside” her mother said.

“Yeah I guess” Betsy answered.

“Take your boots off and hang up your raincoat sweetie, lunch will be ready in a few minutes” Mrs. Nelson said.

Betsy had no choice; she did as she was told. She took her raincoat off carefully and hung it up with the back facing outwards, hiding the diapers in the inside pockets. She then took off her boots and went into the kitchen for lunch.

Her mission had started out successfully but now a wrench had been thrown in the works. Some how, Betsy would have to get to her raincoat and remove the diapers to her bedroom without her mother seeing…and it looked as though she would have to wait until after lunch before she would be able to figure out how.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 7

Betsy nervously ate her lunch; her mother had fixed her chicken soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Mrs. Nelson was eating a turkey sandwich across from Betsy.

All Betsy could think about was how she would sneak the Pampers out of the pockets of her raincoat and upstairs to her room without her mother seeing. Her successful looting of the neighbor’s car had emboldened her, but returning to the kitchen to find her destination blocked by her mother had once again filled Betsy with worry.

She also thought about Amy, the strange girl had insisted that she was a doll, but Betsy knew that Amy was a living person, one who would be hungry for lunch…probably already was. Betsy also knew what would happen shortly after Amy was fed…she would have an accident. Unless Amy was sitting directly on the toilet, or wearing a diaper, things would get messy for sure.

Betsy guessed from the story that Amy had told her, that the strange girl had never even used a toilet. That and the difficulty of hiding Amy from her mother pushed the thought of potty training the girl right out of Betsy’s head. Amy had also told Betsy that she did not know when she needed to pee or poop, only that it happened shortly after she ate or drank. Diapers would have to be the solution she thought. But the bigger question, one which she had been struggling with all morning, was how to get Amy home.

Even if Amy was telling the truth about being from another world, how had she arrived in Betsy’s closet? Since Betsy didn’t know how Amy had gotten there, she didn’t have a clue where to begin looking for a way back. She had already checked the closet that morning after changing Amy. There was no passageway or hidden door in the back of her closest. Had Amy just magically appeared there? Betsy wondered.

Betsy began to retrace the events of the previous evening in her mind. She had gone to bed, waited for her mother to say goodnight, and then secretly put on a diaper. What had she done after that? She had rolled around in bed enjoying the feel of the diaper between her legs and against her skin. That entire action was out of the ordinary, but certainly not a mystical ritual that would pull a strange girl into her closet from another world, Betsy thought.

Then it came to her, she had made a wish just before going to bed, she had wished for a friend to experience her diaper curiosity with. Could that have been it? Betsy wondered. Could she have simply made a wish that had come true? Was Amy to be her friend…and partner in diapers?

Amy was certainly not a partner, Betsy thought. It was clear that the strange girl had no control over her pees and poops, she needed the diapers. Betsy just wanted to play, to pretend to be a baby girl. She hadn’t planned on actually using the diapers…she had only thought about what it might be like to do so.

When she had finished her lunch, Betsy caught a lucky break. As she helped her mother clear the table, Mrs. Nelson told her that she was going to take a bath and let “Calgon take her away”, she also said that she would be “washing that gray right out of her hair”. Betsy giggled because she knew that her mother meant that she would be dying her hair to hide the few grays that had begun to show. She didn’t think her mother looked old, but Mrs. Nelson talked about being Betsy’s “old mother” all the time.

The good news was, Betsy’s mother would be upstairs in her own bathroom for quite a while.

“Betsy, please stay inside while I’m in the bath” her mother said “You can play in your room or watch TV down here if you want to” she added.

“Yes mom” Betsy replied.

She waited until her mother was upstairs in her bedroom before walking over to the coat rack and retrieving the four diapers from her raincoat. She walked over to the base of the stairs and listened carefully, waiting until she heard her mother’s water running before she headed upstairs to her room.

When she reached her room, Betsy closed the door behind her, she looked around; everything seemed to be in place, Amy hadn’t been exploring. Betsy walked to the other side of the bed, no Amy. She went to the closet door, paused, and then whispered “Amy?”

“Betsy?” a voice responded from inside the closet. “Is that you” Amy asked.

Betsy opened the closet door. “Of course it’s me” she said smiling at Amy who had wedged herself in between the hanging clothing again.

“I heard someone coming up the stairs and hid in the closet just like you told me too Betsy” Amy said.

“You did a good job” Betsy replied. “And I brought you some gifts” she added, holding up the Pampers.

Amy smiled “Yay! My diapees!” she said with a smile and giggle.

Betsy smiled too; she was thrilled that she had been able to pull off her mission successfully. “Let’s get you into a diaper, and then I’ll go get you some food to eat” Betsy said. “My mother will be in the tub for at least an hour so we should be able to feed you and change you before she gets out” she added.

Amy smiled. She walked out of the closet and stood next to the bed staring at Betsy.

“What are you waiting for?” Betsy asked.

“I’m waiting for you to take my shorts and big girl underwear off” Amy said.
Betsy had forgotten, Amy really didn’t do much on her own. If the girl really was a doll, why would she know how to dress or undress herself? Betsy thought.

She shrugged and began to unbutton and remove Amy’s shorts. She then pulled down the undies and helped Amy step out of them as well. Once this was done she motioned for Amy to lie down on the floor.

Amy assumed the diapering position instinctively just as she had done earlier. As Betsy knelt beside her and opened the bottom half of a fresh Pamper, Amy lifted her bottom off of the floor and waited as the diaper was slid underneath her. Shortly after, Betsy was pulling the diaper up between her legs and fastening the tapes securely at her waist.

“There we go, all done” Betsy said.

Amy got off the ground looked down at her diaper and smiled. “Thank you Betsy” she said.

“You’re welcome Amy” Betsy replied. “Now, go play behind the bed while I go downstairs and make you some lunch, do you like peanut butter and jelly?” she asked.

Amy stared at her with a confused look as if Betsy had just asked if she liked “feezel stoople whaps” or some other thing that she had clearly never heard of.

Betsy rolled her eyes “Don’t worry, you’ll like it…it’s kind of like the pop tarts you had before” she added.

Amy smiled and licked her lips.

Betsy smiled back. “Wait here, I’ll be right back with some food and something for you to drink” she said.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 8

Betsy went downstairs to the kitchen, she gathered up the supplies she needed and fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Amy. She filled a glass with milk and took a straw from one of the drawers in the kitchen. Betsy figured Amy might have problems drinking from a glass. The girl had seemed to do well with the straw on the juice box she had that morning and Betsy thought it would be best to have one just in case.

She brought the food up to Amy who was standing by the window holding one of Betsy’s stuffed animals. She stood staring out the window, dressed only in one of Betsy’s t-shirts and a Pamper. Amy seemed fascinated by the view out of the window, if she really was from another world, this one must seem very strange to her Betsy thought.

Amy turned and walked over to Betsy who was putting the plate with the sandwich and the glass of milk on the small desk.

“Sit down and have some food” Betsy told her.

Amy did as she was told; she sat in the small chair opposite Betsy and stared at the sandwich. “What is it?” she asked.

“A peanut butter and jelly sandwich” Betsy replied. “Try a bit, you’ll like it” she added.

Amy picked up a half of the sandwich, sniffed it, and then took a bite. She slowly chewed and then smiled. “Miff tasfte wike wakespread an nuffet” she mumbled with a mouth full of sandwich.

“I guess you like it then?” Betsy asked.

Amy nodded; then took a sip of milk from the straw. As she did, she looked up and smiled at Betsy again. “Moose!” she said. “You have moose juice!”

“Eerr, that’s milk” Betsy replied. “We call it milk”

Amy swallowed, “It taste just like moose juice!” she said with a smile.

“I’m glad you like it” Betsy replied, smiling back at her.

Amy smiled and continued to eat and drink. Betsy waited quietly while Amy finished her lunch. She began to wonder about how Amy had gotten there again, earlier Betsy had wondered if the wish she had made before going to sleep last night had some how brought Amy into her closet. She looked over at her doll shelf and remembered that her real baby doll was missing. Another mystery, where had the real baby doll gone? All that was left behind was the baby doll’s bib.

Betsy reached over to the shelf and picked up the bib. She held it in her hands, turning it over and looking at it closely.

Amy finished her sandwich and drank the rest of her milk. She stared at Betsy who was still holding her dolls bib.

“What’s that?” Amy asked.

Betsy looked up. “It’s a bib for my dolly” she replied.

“I have a bib at my home too” Amy said. “Where is your dolly?” Amy asked.

“I don’t know” Betsy answered. “She disappeared the same day you arrived.”

“Maybe she went to my owner’s house” Amy said.

Betsy looked into Amy’s eyes. She hadn’t considered this. Could Amy and her doll have some how switched places, she wondered.

Amy could see that Betsy seemed sad about loosing her doll. She reached out and put her hand on Betsy’s shoulder. “Don’t worry Betsy Nelson, if your dolly is at my owner’s house she will be safe, my owner will take good care of her” Amy said.

Betsy smiled, she looked at the clock, it was 1:20; her mother would still be in the bath for a while. She wondered how soon it would be before Amy wet and pooped in her diaper. Betsy would have to get Amy cleaned and changed into a fresh diaper before her mother was out of the tub.

She looked back at Amy and wished that she could help the girl get back to her world; she also wished that she could find her doll. Almost as soon as the wish had entered Betsy’s mind, Amy’s eye’s glowed green for a split second, bright light filled the room, so bright that Betsy had to close her eyes.

She felt dizzy, and realized she was falling backwards. Betsy heard a thud and Amy let out a yelp. Betsy landed on her bottom; she had only fallen about a foot, as if someone had pulled the chair out from under her. She opened her eyes to find herself in darkness. She heard Amy shuffling in the dark next to her.

“Amy?” Betsy said. “Are you ok?”

“Yes, I’m ok” Amy replied out of the darkness. “But I’m scared; it’s dark, what happened?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I can’t see anything” Betsy replied. She reached her hands out in front of her to feel around in the dark. She felt something in front of her, it was soft, like a sweater. Betsy’s eyes slowly adjusted to the dark and she saw a line of light along the floor in front of her. It was a crack below a door! Betsy realized that they were in the closet.

“Amy, it’s ok, I think we’re in the closet.” Betsy said.

“Betsy I’m scared, what happened, how did we get in the closet?” Amy whispered.

“I don’t know” Betsy answered. “I’m going to open the door so we can see” she said.

Betsy put her hand in front of her and found the surface of the closet door; she slowly followed the seam of the door up until she found a knob. She turned the knob and opened the door slowly, her eye’s went wide with fright…the room beyond the door was not her own.

Amy peered over Betsy’s shoulder through the crack in the door; her eyes went wide as well, not with fear, but with happiness and excitement.

Her excitement was followed by an accident, Amy’s lunch had made its way through her body and its remains were now filling her diaper.

Betsy was terrified, where was she, and how had she arrived here? Then she smelled something stinky. Betsy knew that Amy had pooped in her diaper and had probably wet too. She turned to look at Amy, the girl didn’t seem to notice her accident; she was grinning from ear to ear

“Betsy! I’m home, you brought me home!” Amy practically shouted.

To Be Continued…

Chapter 9

Amy leaned forward to push her way past Betsy and out of the closet, as she did, both girls fell forward, pushing the closet door open and crashing onto a carpeted floor. They had fallen almost two feet before landing. Betsy rolled over quickly and looked back at the closet behind her. She saw that they had been standing on a large shelf which was about two feet off of the floor. Looking up at the closet door she realized she would not have been able to reach the door knob if she hadn’t been standing on the shelf.

Betsy was practically shaking with fear, she looked around the room; it looked like it could be any girl’s bedroom, only everything was enormous. She got to her feet, Amy stood up next to her as she did. The bed was as tall as Betsy, she couldn’t see over it. Every item in the room was huge, shelves, a table and chairs in the corner, and several stuffed animals that were as big as Betsy and Amy. On the far side of the room, Betsy saw what appeared to be a large changing table, and a play pen.

Betsy looked at Amy, “Whaa what is this place?” she stammered.

Amy smiled at her “Don’t be afraid, this is the room that I live in, this is my owner’s room” She replied.

“We’re…small.” Betsy said. “Why are we so small, why is everything so big!” Betsy said, with fright in her voice.

“This is my owner’s room, she’s a Plastican, she’s bigger than we are” Amy replied. “We’re just dolls, everything is bigger than we are” she added.

Just then Betsy heard footsteps from beyond the bedroom door, they sounded like an adult’s footsteps. She froze, and looked at Amy. Amy just stared at her. “Amy, I have to hide” Betsy said.

“No you don’t, my owner will take care of us” Amy said.

“Amy please, I’m not supposed to be here, I need to go home” Betsy said, close to tears now.

Amy looked at her; she shrugged her shoulders and pointed behind the bed. Betsy dashed behind the bed just as the door opened. She got down low to the floor and peered around the corner of the bed at the door as it slowly opened. A female voice filled the room.

“There’s my Amy doll…see baby girl I told you I’d be right back” the voice said.

Betsy’s eyes were wide; she put her hand to her mouth to stifle the gasp she let out. The voice had come from what appeared to be an enormous living doll!

The doll was moving just as a real person would, it bent down and scooped Amy up in its arm’s, Amy looked like a toddler compared to the doll.

“Hey…where did my Amy doll get this shirt?” the doll asked. “I just changed your diaper; I didn’t put a shirt on you”

Betsy crouched on the floor behind the bed, her hand still to her mouth. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. A giant living doll had picked Amy up off the floor and was holding her and talking to her as if Amy were a small toddler.

“Peeewwww! You smell Poopy!” the doll said to Amy. She patted the back of Amy’s diaper. “And it looks like you’re wet too!” it said with surprise.

“I just changed you five minutes ago, how could you have wet and messed again so fast?” The doll asked.

“Mommy I was gone, and went to a strange place, but now I’m home!” Amy said.

The doll just smiled at her, as if the words Amy had spoken didn’t mean a thing. “Well I guess I’ll just have to change your diaper again” the doll said. She carried Amy over to the large changing table and lay her down on her back. Amy looked tiny on the table. The doll unfastened Amy’s diaper and began cleaning her. Soon Amy was re-diapered and lifted off of the table. The doll carried her over to the large play pen and placed Amy inside.

“Mommy, I was gone for a whole day, now I’m back, didn’t you miss me?” Amy said.

The doll smiled at her and gave her a bottle. Amy didn’t drink the bottle, she just held it.

“Silly girl, I love when you make baby talk for mommy” the doll said. "Now be a good girl for mommy and take a nap. The doll walked to the door, turned out the lights and left the room.

Betsy was horrified. The doll was a giant; it would easily have been able to scoop her up just as it had done to Amy. Amy had told the truth, she was from another world, a world where dolls were in control and humans were toys.

“Betsy, are you there?” Amy whispered from her play pen.

Betsy didn’t answer at first she was worried that Amy’s owner might return if she came out from behind the bed.

“Betsy?” Amy whispered again. “Betsy, its ok, you can come out; she won’t be back for a while.” Amy whispered.

Betsy poked her head out from behind the bed. After seeing that the coast was clear she slowly walked over to the side of Amy’s play pen. She had tears in her eyes but was not sobbing.

“Betsy, don’t be scared, you’ll be safe here” Amy said.

“What was that…that giant?” Betsy asked.

“That was my owner” Amy replied. “She’s not a giant, she’s a Plastican”

“Amy, I want to go home, I’m scared” Betsy said.

“Betsy it’ll be ok, you took care of me when I was scared; I’ll help you now” Amy said.

Betsy closed her eyes and wished she were home, she opened them but nothing happened, she was still in the enormous bedroom. She began to panic, she froze where she was and began to sob. All reason left her; Betsy had given in to her fear and could not control her sobs.

Amy tried to console her from inside her play pen but it was no use. The sound of footsteps could be heard in the hallway; Betsy couldn’t hear the footsteps through her sobs. Amy tried to get Betsy’s attention and warn her, but it was too late, the bedroom door slowly opened.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 10

Betsy continued to sob; light from the hallway filled the room as the door opened wide, the Plastican, Amy’s owner stood in the doorway starring in at the play pen. It’s eyes went immediately to Betsy, the source of the noise. Betsy saw the living doll standing in the doorway and was brought back to the reality of her situation; she gasped for a breath through her sobs and froze where she stood.

“What’s this?” the giant doll said, walking over to the play pen. It stood over Betsy; it was as tall as her mother. “A Betsy Wetsy doll!” The Plastican said. Betsy looked up and into the dolls giant plastic eyes; she saw her own terrified reflection, just before she passed out.

“Oh my goodness!” the doll said. It quickly bent down and caught Betsy just before she hit the floor.

The Plastican lifted Betsy up and carried her to the changing table where it lay her down.

“Hmmm, she fell asleep” the doll said, it looked Betsy up and down and continued to speak its thoughts aloud. “Where did you come from?” it said staring at its new toy. Amy watched quietly from the play pen as the giant living doll examined her unconscious friend. The doll began to undress Betsy.

"What’s this? The doll said. “Betsy Wetsy dolls aren’t supposed to wear big girl panties; she’ll make a terrible mess!”

The doll removed Betsy’s pants and undies, it took a diaper from beneath the changing table, opened the bottom half, lifted Betsy’s legs and bottom in the air with ease and slid the diaper under her. It then brought the diaper up between Betsy’s legs, fastened it securely around her waist and put Betsy’s pants back on over the diaper.

The pants fit fine over the diaper but it was clear that Betsy now had much more than underwear on beneath them. When the Plastican had finished dressing Betsy, it lifted her into the play pen and laid her down beside Amy.

“Shhhh don’t wake her up Amy, it looks like you have a new friend named Betsy Wetsy” The doll said. “Betsy Wetsy needs a nap and you should take one too” The doll added.

Amy lay down in the play pen next to Betsy as she was told.

“Good girl Amy” the doll told her. “Now close your eyes and take a nap, I’m going to go fix a bottle for your new friend so she will have something to drink when she wakes up” The doll took an empty baby bottle from a shelf near the changing table and left the room.

Betsy and Amy slept for two hours, when Betsy woke, she found herself in the play pen beside Amy who was still sleeping. She shifted herself to sit upright, the room was dark but there was enough light for her to realize that she was still stuck in Amy’s strange world. Remembering the giant living doll that had frightened her; Betsy quickly turned around and looked around the room, she was worried that the doll might hurt her.

The doll was nowhere to be seen. As Betsy shifted her weight to move towards Amy, she felt something bulky between her legs, and she heard a familiar sound. Betsy moved again, the unmistakable sound of crinkling plastic came from below her waist. She lifted the front waistband of her pants revealing the white plastic beneath.

“A diaper?” Betsy whispered. “It put a diaper on me!” she said. Realizing she had spoken out loud, Betsy quickly brought her hand to her mouth to silence herself. She reached over and patted Amy’s shoulder.

“Amy wake up” Betsy whispered.

Amy stretched out and yawned, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she saw Betsy sitting beside her in the play pen. She sat up.

“Betsy, are you ok?” Amy said. “You were so scared and then you went to sleep, but my owner didn’t hurt you, you’re safe just like I told you” Amy added, patting Betsy on her shoulder.

Betsy held her finger to her mouth indicating that Amy should whisper, she was worried that the giant doll might return if it heard them talking. “Shhh Amy, whisper please” she said.

Amy looked at Betsy with the same confused look that Betsy had seen her make often since she met the strange girl. “Betsy it’s really ok, you’re safe, my owner didn’t hurt you, she just was getting you dressed” Amy whispered.

“She put a diaper on me!” Betsy whispered loudly, catching herself and then returning her voice to a soft whisper “Why did she put me in a diaper?” Betsy asked.

“That’s what we wear” Amy said. “All Amy and Betsy Wetsy dolls have to wear diapers, or else we would make pee pees and poo poos in our pants” she added.

“But I’ve told you, I’m not a Betsy Wetsy doll, I’m a real person, I don’t belong here” Betsy said.

“I know” Amy said. “But you look just like a Betsy Wetsy doll, and that’s what my owner thinks you are”

Betsy sighed; she was slowly grasping her situation. All she had wanted to do was get Amy back to her own world and find her real baby doll, instead she had wound up stuck in a giant play pen wearing a diaper. She had not been able to wish herself back home and now she wondered how long she would be stuck in this strange world.

What was it that the giant doll had said when it first saw Amy? Betsy thought. ‘I just changed you five minutes ago?’ the doll had said. Betsy thought about this, Amy had been with her for almost a whole day, how could the doll have just changed her five minutes before they arrived in this place? She wondered. Her best guess was that she had wished Amy home, and had somehow brought her back only a moment before she had originally left. The Plastican probably never realized Amy was gone. She thought.

Betsy stood up, as she did, something rolled over and bumped her foot. She looked down and saw a baby bottle which appeared to be full of milk. Amy saw Betsy looking at the bottle.

“That’s for you to drink if you are thirsty” Amy said. “My left it there for you.”

Betsy looked down at the bottle, she was thirsty, and she was also getting hungry. Back in her world, it would be approaching dinner time. She bent down and picked up the bottle, the thought of sucking from a baby bottle seemed strange to her, but she didn’t have too much of a choice given her current situation.

“It’s ok” Amy said. “It’s moose juice, it tastes like…what was it you gave me, milk?” Amy asked.

Betsy held the bottle and looked at Amy. “Yes, milk” she said. She looked at the bottle again. “Moose juice?” she said. “You can juice a moose?” she asked.

Amy giggled at the rhyme. “Of course you can juice a moose, they grow on trees, and farmers pick them and make moose juice.” Amy replied. “My owner’s mommy buys the moose juice at the store and gives it to me to drink” Amy explained.

Betsy giggled at the thought of a moose growing on a tree. What a strange place this was.

“What’s so funny?” Amy asked.

“How can a big old moose grow on a tree?” Betsy asked her.

Amy looked at her with the confused face again. “Moose aren’t big, they’re small and round, and they are yellow when they’re ready to be picked” she said.

Betsy shrugged; clearly there were things in this world that were not the same in her own. She sniffed the tip of the baby bottle, put it between her lips and sucked. The moose juice hit her tongue, and sure enough, it taste just like milk. Betsy smiled with the bottle still in her mouth and looked at Amy.

“See, I told you it was good” Amy said.

Before she realized it, Betsy had finished the entire bottle. She really had been thirsty she thought to herself. She thought about the giant doll, Amy’s owner. The reality of the situation now fully aware to her, Betsy began to explore the play pen, looking for a way out. It was no use, the play pen was enormous; the sides were too high for her to climb over.

Betsy closed her eyes and wished to go home again. After wishing with all her hope, she opened her eyes and found that she was still in the play pen. It was no use; she was stuck in this strange new world for the time being.

She looked over at Amy and saw that the girls diaper was clearly wet. A half full baby bottle lay beside Amy. Betsy summoned up all of her courage, she knew that the Plastican would be returning to check on them, and she couldn’t be afraid. Betsy wondered if being put in a diaper was the worst thing that the Plastican could do to her, she hoped it would be.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 11

Shortly after finishing her bottle of moose juice Betsy felt the need to relieve herself. It came on quite suddenly, with all that had happened she couldn’t remember when she had last been to the bathroom. Betsy knew there was no way out of the play pen, but she didn’t want to wet her diaper.

She thought of trying to climb out, but the sides of the play pen were too high, there was nothing for her to get a grip on. Suddenly, she felt a warm sensation in the front of her diaper, she opened her mouth and gasped, she was wetting her diaper and hadn’t even realized it!

“Amy!” Betsy said. “I…” she paused out of embarrassment.

“What’s wrong?” Amy asked.

“I…umm, I had an accident in my diaper” Betsy replied.

“It’s ok Betsy, don’t feel bad, that’s what the diaper is for, pee pee and poo poo” Amy answered. “It’s ok to wet your diaper” she added.

Betsy couldn’t believe it, she had an accident; she knew she had to tinkle, but the urge wasn’t that bad, and she should have been able to hold it. Somehow she had started wetting herself without even feeling it. She did have an accident in the morning when the fright of finding Amy in her closet caused her to wet, but she hadn’t had a real accident since she was five years old! Something was wrong Betsy thought.

Betsy fought off the urge to cry, she was embarrassed and worried about the accident, but she had bigger things to worry about, like finding her way home. She thought about her diaper, it felt warm, heavy and squishy between her legs. She sat down in the play pen and felt the diaper squish around her bottom. Amy giggled as she watched Betsy sit down, her own diaper was wet too, and she knew what Betsy was feeling.

“What’s so funny?” Betsy Asked.

Amy giggled again “Don’t you like your squishy diaper bottom?” she asked smiling. “I think it feels funny” she added.

Betsy thought about this for a moment, Amy was very strange, but she was right, Betsy did think that the wet diaper felt warm and comfortable around her bottom as she sat down. “Umm yeah, I guess it does feel kinda funny” she replied.

Amy giggled again and after a short time, Betsy smiled and found herself giggling with Amy as well. She pointed at Amy’s diaper and laughed, “You’re wet too.”

Just then the door opened and Amy’s owner, the giant living doll entered the room. The girls were sitting in the play pen laughing at each other; they had not heard the doll open the door.

“My little dollies are playing with each other!” the Plastican said.

Betsy and Amy both stopped laughing and looked up at the giant doll. For a moment Betsy’s eye went wide with fright, but she quickly remembered that she did not want to be afraid, she needed to find a way home; crying and passing out would not help her do that.

Amy looked at Betsy, “Don’t be scared Betsy, she is just going to change our diapers and feed us” she said.

The Plastican smiled, “My little girls are speaking baby talk to each other, how cute.” The doll clearly didn’t understand what Amy had told Betsy.

Betsy was confused. They all sounded as if they were speaking the same language, but the Plastican seemed to ignore everything that Amy had said since they arrived. Twice it had said that Amy was speaking “Baby talk”.

Betsy looked up at the Plastican, “I’m not a doll, I’m a human and I don’t belong here, I need to go home!” she said.

The Plastican smiled. “Goo goo gaa gaa to you too little baby, I know what you want, you want your wet diaper changed, and then you want a yummy cakespread and nugget sandwich” the doll said.

Amy giggled. “She can’t understand you” she told Betsy. “She only hears baby talk from us”.

Betsy turned and looked at Amy “But I can understand every word it…I mean she” Betsy stammered “I can understand every word she says”.

“Of course you can, that’s how you know that you will be safe, and that she is not going to hurt you” Amy explained.

Just then the Plastican reached down and scooped Betsy up in her arms. “Let’s get you changed cutie” it said.

Betsy squirmed in its arms, she was resisting the urge to scream and cry as best she could, she was still frightened by the giant plastic doll. It could move as easily as a real person, its lips moved perfectly when it spoke and it could even blink its enormous plastic eyes.

The eyes frightened Betsy the most. They seemed to be fixed upon Betsy at all times, and they were as shiny as a mirror. Betsy could see her reflection perfectly in the giant dolls eye’s as she was laid down on the changing table.

“There there, don’t worry little Betsy Wetsy, mommy is going to get you in a nice dry diaper and then feed you dinner” the doll said softly as it began removing Betsy’s pants to expose her wet diaper.

As she felt her diaper being unfastened, Betsy continued to stare at her reflection in the giant dolls eyes, she could see her self being changed. “This must be what it’s like for my real baby doll” she whispered to her self.

“Yes…goo goo gaa gaa is right little Betsy Wetsy, don’t worry, mommy will be finished diapering you in just a minute” The Plastican said in response to Betsy’s whispers.

Betsy watched her reflection in the dolls eyes, she watched as her legs were lifted in the air and the wet diaper was slid out from beneath her. She saw herself being wiped clean with baby wipes, and watched as the giant doll applied baby powder to her bottom and front, then opened a clean diaper and slid it under her bottom. Betsy saw the diaper being pulled up between her legs, first the right side being taped shut, and then the left.

She stared at the reflection of her diapered form in the dolls eyes. Betsy’s fear had faded away. She felt safe, this giant living doll only wanted to take care of her, just as she had wanted to take care of her own real baby doll. This time the Plastican did not put Betsy’s pants back on her; it folded them neatly and placed them on a shelf beneath the changing table. The doll lifted Betsy off of the table and lowered her back into the play pen.

“Now it’s Amy’s turn” the doll said as it lifted Amy up out of the play pen and laid her down on the changing table. Betsy watched as Amy was changed. Soon afterwards the girls were once again sitting side by side in the play pen, both wearing fresh diapers and t-shirts.

“Ok girls, here are some nice full baby bottles for you” the Plastican said handing each girl a new bottle filled with moose juice. Amy began sucking on her bottle right away, Betsy stared at her bottle for a moment, she had just drank a full bottle recently, but for some reason she found that she was still thirsty.

“Go on Betsy Wetsy, drink up, it’s yummy moose juice” the Plastican said.

Betsy put the nipple in her mouth and began to suck, the moose juice filled her mouth, even though it taste just like milk, Betsy loved it, for some reason she felt herself wanting to drink the whole bottle.

“Good girl” the Plastican said, watching Betsy drink. “Ok girls, wait right here, I’ll be back with your sandwiches in just a minute”. The doll left the room.

Betsy stopped sucking on her bottle for a moment and looked at Amy “This moose juice is good” she said.

“Yeah, it’s all I drink” Amy said. “It’s only for dolls like us, it’s supposed to be good for us” she added.

Shortly afterwards the Plastican returned with two wooden plates, each had a sandwich and some chips on it. She placed them on a small table which had two tiny chairs; she then walked over to the play pen and lifted Amy out first. Once Amy had been seated at the table, Betsy was lifted out of the play pen and seated in the other chair. The table was tiny compared to the rest of the furniture in the room, but it was just the right size for Amy and Betsy.

Betsy looked at the sandwich; it looked exactly like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from her own world. What had the doll called it? She couldn’t remember.

“It’s cakespread and nugget” Amy said, seeing that Betsy had a curious look on her face. “It tastes like that…nutbutter and yelly?” she looked at Betsy for the right words.

“Peanut butter and Jelly” Betsy said. She picked up the sandwich, sniffed it, and took a small bite. Sure enough, it was exactly like peanut butter and jelly. Betsy took another bite and smiled at Amy, her cheeks full of food. “Ummy” she mumbled.

Amy smiled. The two girls ate their sandwiches and drank from their baby bottles. Once again Betsy finished her entire bottle of moose juice; she loved the stuff, and couldn’t seem to get enough of it.

When they finished eating, the Plastican lifted each of them back into the play pen. It giggled as it lowered Betsy into the enclosure. Betsy thought the giggle sounded strange, as if the doll knew something that Betsy and Amy didn’t. It put Betsy down, and then walked to the other side of the room, where it sat down in a chair and turned on a device that looked like a small TV.

Betsy crawled to the left side of the play pen to get a better look, her diaper crinkled as she went. Amy could see that she was curious.

“That’s the talkingscreen” Amy explained. “Plastican’s perform on there and my owner watches it, she likes to watch the talkingscreen a lot” Amy said.

“It’s a TV!” Betsy said.

“A what?” Amy asked.

“It’s a TV!” Betsy said again. “We have them in my world too”.

Betsy could see the screen, there were other Plasticans on the screen, singing and dancing, it appeared to be some sort of children’s show for Plasticans. When the singing and dancing stopped the screen changed to what looked like a commercial.

The commercial showed a Plastican female playing with Betsy! Betsy was shocked, she was on the TV.

“That’s me!” she shouted, pointing at the screen.

Amy looked over at the screen to see what Betsy was looking at. “Yes, that’s a Betsy Wetsy doll” Amy said. “See, I told you that you look just like Betsy Wetsy” she added.

Betsy was shocked, she saw herself on the screen being held by the giant doll and being bottle fed. She listened closely to hear what the commercial was saying.

“Feed your Betsy Wetsy doll Moose Juice every day! Remember girls…Moose Juice keeps your dolly loose!” The commercial ended.

Betsy sat back in the play pen, she couldn’t believe it. Amy was right; there were probably millions of girls in this world that looked just like her. All of them, thinking that they were dolls, just like Amy did.

Betsy thought about the commercial, what did it mean “Moose Juice keeps your dolly loose?”

Suddenly she smelled something stinky, and felt a warm sensation in the font of her diaper. She also felt a stranger sensation from her behind, as if she were sitting on something. Betsy knew right away what had happened, she had had another accident! But this time, she wasn’t just wet; she had pooped in her diaper too!

Betsy now knew what the commercial had meant, the moose juice which she loved, was making her pee and poop without control!

To Be Continued.

Chapter 12

Betsy sat in the play pen in her wet and messy diaper; she was staring blankly across the room at the Plastican which was sitting in a giant chair staring at the TV. Betsy was in a semi state of shock, the sensation of wearing the warm wet diaper with a mess around her bottom had placed her in a brief hypnotic trance. She couldn’t believe what had happened. The moose juice, which Betsy had loved, had caused her to loose control and fill her diaper completely.

How long would this last? Was she going to have to wear diapers forever? Betsy wondered. She began to panic; Amy could see the look of worry on Betsy’s face.

“What’s wrong Betsy?” Amy asked.

Betsy looked at her, “I…I had another accident in my diaper, and I…I went poo poo!” she replied, beginning to cry now.

Amy tried to console her “Betsy don’t cry, it’s ok, I wet my diaper and went poo poo too” she said. “It always happens after I eat and drink.”

Betsy sobbed, “I…don’t wanna be a diaper baby!” she cried. The thought of playing with diapers was fun for Betsy the night before when she had tried one on just to see how it felt. Now she worried that even if she was able to get back to her own world, she would be stuck in diapers forever. This thought terrified Betsy, how would she explain this to her mother? She wondered.

Betsy’s sobs had caught the attention of the Plastican, it got up out of it’s chair and walked over to the play pen.

“uh oh…it smell’s like somebody’s got stinky pants…” the giant doll giggled, smiling down at Betsy who was sobbing uncontrollably in the play pen. The Plastican bent down and patted Amy’s diapered bottom first. “I think both of my baby girls have stinky pants” it said.

The giant doll giggled, its enormous eyes staring down at the two girls in the play pen. “It sounds like little Betsy Wetsy doesn’t like wearing a stinky diaper…I guess I should change you first then” the Plastican said as it bent down again and lifted Betsy out of the play pen and onto the changing table.

Once again Betsy found herself lying on her back on the giant changing table, this time, the Plastican was wiping her bottom clean, it was an odd sensation, Betsy held still, her crying had stopped, she stared at the ceiling and waited as the giant doll finished the task of thoroughly cleaning her. When the doll finished, it re-diapered Betsy, and placed her back in the play pen.

“Ok Amy, your turn little one” the doll said as it bent down and lifted Amy out of the play pen and onto the changing table. The Plastican opened Amy’s diaper and began cleaning her, when it fished cleaning Amy and had removed the dirty wet diaper, it reached below the changing table only to find that there were no more clean diapers on the middle shelf.

“Oh my goodness” the Plastican said “Hold Still Amy while mommy goes to get some more diapers from the closet” It turned and walked to the closet, Betsy watched from the play pen as the Plastican opened the closet door and retrieved a stack of fresh disposable diapers from a large box in the closet.

As the Plastican picked up the stack of diapers, one fell to the floor. The giant doll bent down to pick it up. Betsy’s eyes were drawn to the diaper on the closet floor, she gasped and put her hand to her mouth, on the bottom shelf of the closest, just out of the Plastican’s view, sat Betsy’s real baby doll!

Betsy was filled with Excitement; she looked down at the floor to hide her face from the Plastican as it picked up the diaper, turned and walked back to the changing table.

Betsy remembered that she had wished to find her real baby doll and get Amy home. Getting Amy home had landed Betsy back in diapers in a giant play pen, but now she knew where her real baby doll was, if she could get to it somehow, maybe she would be able to wish herself and her doll home again.

The Plastican finished diapering Amy and returned her to the play pen. “Ok baby girls, time for another nap and bottle” the doll said as it handed a fresh bottle of moose juice to each girl.

Betsy took the moose juice but did not drink she held the bottle and lay down in the play pen, hoping the Plastican would leave the room. Amy sucked on her bottle and lay down in the play pen beside Betsy.

“That’s a good girl Amy” the Plastican said as Amy lay down. “Now you girls take another nap and drink your bottles while mommy goes outside to play” The giant doll said as it turned out the lights and left the room, closing the door behind it.

As soon as the Plastican was gone Betsy rolled over to face Amy. “Amy, I know where my dolly is!” she said. “I need to get out of this play pen somehow so I can get to it”

Amy was sucking on her bottle, she pulled it out of her mouth, “I’ll help you Betsy” Amy said, “But I don’t know how we can get out of the play pen?” she added, putting her bottle back in her mouth and sucking down more moose juice.

Betsy watched the bottle as Amy sucked on it, the juice distracted her and she felt thirsty. She shook off the distraction “Amy, if you get on your hands and knees, I can stand on your back and reach the top of the play pen, then I can pull myself up and out” Betsy said…she found herself staring at the bottle again as she finished her sentence.

Amy took the bottle out of her mouth again “What if you fall and get hurt?” she asked.

“I’ll be ok” Betsy said, she felt a craving for the moose juice, as she watched Amy put the nipple of her own bottle back in her mouth and continue to suck. Betsy felt herself falling into a trance; she stared at the bottle as Amy continued to drink.

As Betsy continued to watch Amy drink, she felt an uncontrollable thirst for the moose juice, her mouth was parched, she needed a drink and she longed for the flavor of the cool refreshing moose juice. She reached for her own bottle, placed the nipple between her lips and began to suck. “Ummmmmmm!” she mumbled as the moose juice hit her tongue.

Betsy knew that the moose juice would make her wet again, possibly even mess too, but she couldn’t resist, she had never felt this thirsty before and the craving for the flavor of the moose juice was too hard to resist. She sucked the moose juice from the bottle and watched as Amy did the same.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 13

Betsy finished the entire bottle of moose juice, she couldn’t help herself, she loved the flavor and it felt so refreshing. She knew what the moose juice would do, but her thirst and craving for its taste had won.

When she finished her bottle, Betsy’s thoughts returned to her escape plan, if she stood on Amy’s back, she would be able to reach the top rail of the play pen with ease; then she would pull herself up and out of the play pen, and drop down to the floor. Once out of the play pen, Betsy would get to her doll in the closet and wish herself home again.

This was her only plan, but Betsy had two serious problems, once outside of the play pen; Betsy would have to find a way to open the closet door. In this strange world where everything was big, Betsy would not be able to reach the closet door knobs.

The Plastican’s bedroom contained a double closet with doors which opened outward, Betsy’s only hope was that the doors were like her own closet at home, in that she would not need to turn either of the door knobs to open the closet, she hoped that all she needed to do was pull on the door to open it.

Betsy’s second problem was the full bottle of moose juice she had just drunk. Within minutes she knew that the fluids in her body would be filling her diaper…and possibly any left over “cakespread and nugget” sandwich would also be making its way into the seat of her diaper.

If Betsy’s plan worked, she would find herself at home wearing a wet and possibly even messy diaper. How would she explain this to her mother if she were caught? How would she clean herself up and change if she wasn’t caught…and how long would the effects of the moose juice last? Would she be stuck wearing diapers forever?

All of these thoughts raced through Betsy’s mind, but she knew she had to get home, and there was only one way she could think of to do so…get to her doll in the closet, and wish herself back home.

“Ok Amy, you need to get down on your hands and knees and support me, I’m going to climb up on your back, and climb out of the play pen” Betsy said.

Amy did as Betsy asked; she got down on all fours and braced herself to support Betsy’s weight. Betsy grabbed the side of the play pen, and carefully climbed up on to Amy’s back.

“Are you ok?” Betsy asked as she steadied herself on Amy’s back.

“Yeah, but hurry please Betsy, I don’t know how long I can hold you” Amy answered.

Betsy reached up with both hands and grabbed the top rail of the play pen. “Hold on Amy, I’m going to pull myself up” she said. Betsy pulled herself up and flipped one leg up and over the rail. She was able to work herself into a position so that she was straddling the rail on her stomach with on leg on either side. The front of her diaper pressed against the railing and crinkled as she balanced herself.

Amy felt Betsy’s feet leave her back, she rolled out from below Betsy’s position on the railing and stood up to watch as Betsy rolled her body over the railing and hung by her hands on the outside of the play pen. Her feet were dangling about 3 feet above the floor. Betsy released her grip on the railing and dropped to the floor with a slight thud, she froze as soon as she hit the ground and listened, hoping that no one had heard her. After a few moments she felt safe.

“Betsy you did it!” Amy said excitedly from the other side of the play pen.

“Shhhh!” Betsy held her finger to her mouth indicating that Amy should be quiet. “Thanks Amy, but please keep your voice down; I don’t want your owner to find me out of the play pen”. She said.

Amy put her hand to her mouth and blushed, “Sorry Betsy” she whispered.

Betsy smiled at her; she turned and headed to the closet. Once at the door, she reached up to tried to grab the right hand door knob, but it was no use, she was too short to reach it. She looked around the room for something to stand on, her eye’s caught the small table and chairs where she and Amy had eaten their sandwiches.

Betsy walked over and picked up one of the chairs, it was easy enough for her to carry to the closet. She brought the chair over to the door, stood on it and was easily able to reach the knob. Betsy tried turning the Knob, it wouldn’t turn, she gave it a tug and it opened with ease.

Betsy’s heart was racing; her plan was going as smoothly as her morning adventure to steel diapers from the neighbor’s car had gone. She felt that luck was with her…but just as this thought entered her head, she felt a warm sensation spreading through the front of her diaper and around her bottom. The moose juice had done its job once again. Betsy’s diaper was soon completely soaked.

She reached down and felt the front of her diaper; it was heavy, and warm. When she pressed on it, she felt the warm squishy material against her skin. Something about this feeling was strangely satisfying to Betsy, but she didn’t have time to think about this. Betsy climbed down off of the chair, and pulled the door open, she carried the chair back to the table and ran back to the closet, her diaper crinkled loudly as she ran across the room.

Her doll was in sight; Betsy reached into the closet and retrieved the doll from beneath the bottom shelf. She gave her dolly a big hug and smiled. She held the doll out in front of her and closed her eyes…Then she paused. Betsy opened her eyes and looked over at the play pen; Amy was standing in the play pen staring at her with sad eyes.

Betsy walked over to the play pen and put her hand up against Amy’s. “Thanks for helping me get my dolly back Amy…I have to try and go home now” She said softly. “My mommy will miss me if I stay here, she’ll be sad…I don’t even know if I can wish myself home now, but I have to try” Betsy explained.

“I understand” Amy said. “I’ll miss you Betsy Nelson”.

Betsy smiled. “You’re a good friend Amy”.

“Will you visit me again?” Amy asked.

Betsy thought about this. “I don’t know Amy; I’m not even sure how I got here”

Amy frowned; Betsy gave her hand a gentle squeeze through the bars of the play pen. “If I get home, and I can find a way to visit you, I promise I will” she told Amy.

Amy looked up and into Betsy’s eyes, she smiled. “Good luck Betsy Nelson, I hope you find your way home” she said.

Betsy smiled, she let go of Amy’s hand. “Thanks for helping me Amy” she said. Then she closed her eyes, gave her doll a hug, and made her wish. There was a flash of light, Betsy’s dolls eye’s flashed green for a split second and she vanished.

Betsy opened her eyes to find herself in the darkness. She carefully reached out her hand in front of her and found a solid surface. She gave a gentle push and the surface moved away from her, it was a door…her closet door. Betsy found herself staring into her own bedroom from within her closet, she was home!

She raced out of the closet into her room a leapt for joy…but her excitement faded just as quickly as it had arrived. Betsy realized, she was dressed only in a very wet diaper, and her t-shirt. Her pants and underwear had been left behind in Amy’s world.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 14

Betsy stood frozen in her room, realizing that she was dressed only in a t-shirt and diaper she blushed and put her hands down over her crotch, trying to hide the diaper. She felt that it was wet, although this she already knew. Betsy looked around her room one more time, satisfied that it was indeed her room; she quickly walked to her dresser drawer and pulled out another pair of pants.

Betsy removed her wet diaper, quickly retrieved one of diapers she had stolen from the neighbor’s car and changed herself into it, once again using Kleenex tissues to wiper herself as clean as possible before putting the fresh diaper on. Betsy knew that the moose juice had caused her to wet and mess herself; she didn’t know if she would ever be able to control herself again. Her only hope was to wear a diaper under her cloths until she could figure out what to tell her mother.
She pulled a little girls pair of jeans with an elastic waist band up over the diaper, they were baggy, and fit perfectly over the diaper. Betsy walked over to her mirror and looked at herself; she turned to see her backside. At first glance the diaper was not noticeable, but there was a bulge around her bottom, and the top edge of the diaper stuck out above her jeans, a clear give away.

Betsy pulled her t-shirt down to cover the top of her pants, as she did; her eyes caught the clock on her nightstand, 1:25. She thought for a moment, Betsy remembered feeding Amy lunch just after her mother had gotten in the tub, she had looked at the clock then…it was 1:20, she remembered that she had guessed she had at least an hour to feed and change Amy again before her mother got out of the tub. She walked over to her bedroom door, the diaper crinkled loudly beneath her jeans as she went. Betsy put her ear to the door, and listened…nothing.

She opened the door and looked into the hallway, “Mom?” she said, there was no answer. Betsy listened for a moment, she crept into the hallway towards her mother’s bedroom, the door was open. Betsy looked into her mother’s bedroom, the bathroom door was closed. She listened carefully and then heard bathwater splashing, and her mother singing. “She’s still in the tub!” Betsy whispered to herself.

Betsy walked back into her bedroom and closed the door; she looked at the clock again, 1:27. She thought for a moment, how long had it been since she had been gone? She thought it had to have been several hours. Betsy thought to herself that she had only been back for about ten minutes at the most. Nothing had changed while she was gone, her mother was still in the tub, it was as if time had stopped when Betsy left. She was confused, but after her all she had seen, this was just another piece of a very strange puzzle.

Betsy suddenly felt thirsty, she felt an uncontrollable urge to go to the kitchen and pour herself a tall glass of milk. She remembered what Amy had said when she had first tasted milk in Betsy’s world, “you have moose juice!” she had said.

Betsy couldn’t resist, she went downstairs to the kitchen, took a glass from the cupboard, opened the fridge and looked inside, where was the milk? Betsy moved a few objects around in the fridge but could find no milk. Betsy closed the fridge, a shopping list stuck to the door by a magnet was staring her in the face, “Milk” was at the top of the list.

Betsy looked on the counter top, there was the carton of milk she had used earlier to fill a glass for Amy. Betsy grabbed it…empty! She had given Amy the last of the milk! Betsy began to panic her thirst was growing beyond her control, she needed to drink something. She opened the fridge again and grabbed a container of orange juice. She quickly filled her glass put down the carton and drank the orange juice down in several big gulps.

Betsy knew that her actions would cause her to wet soon, but she couldn’t resist the urge to drink something. Her body was craving the taste of milk, but her thirst was so great that the orange juice felt like a gift from heaven as it rolled down her throat. She finished drinking, put her glass in the sink and ran back upstairs to her room.

Betsy closed the door behind her, ran to the other side of her bed and sat on the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest and held herself still in a ball…waiting for the uncontrollable accident she knew she was about to have.

Betsy waited for what seemed like twenty minutes, but nothing happened, she was still dry. Her mother hadn’t gotten out of the tub yet, Betsy wondered how much time she had before she would be found wearing the diaper. She thought about what she would tell her mother, how was she going to explain her sudden lack of control?

Suddenly she felt a familiar sensation, she needed to pee! Betsy was shocked; she hadn’t felt the urge to relieve herself since she had drunk the moose juice. But now she had to go, and she wasn’t wetting herself. Betsy got up off of the floor, she ran across the room opened the door and headed for the bathroom down the hall. She entered the bathroom, closed the door behind her, and pulled down her jeans.

Betsy unfastened the diaper and let it fall to the floor, she sat on the toilet waited for a second, then relaxed and began to pee. She had control of herself again! When she had finished her business, Betsy put the diaper back on since she had no underwear, pulled her jeans back up, and flushed the toilet.

She walked back to her room and closed the door behind her. Betsy removed her diaper, put on a pair of underwear and put her jeans back on. She then picked up her real baby doll and sat down at her small table. What had happened? How did she get her control back?

Betsy thought for several minutes. “The orange juice!” she said out loud. Perhaps the orange juice in her world was an antidote for the effects of the moose juice from Amy’s world! Betsy thought.

To Be Continued.

Betsy Wetsy by Lizzy

Lizzy, any chance you will continue this? Also, I hope you do not mind me posting this so others can enjoy this story of yours!!

Betsy Wetsy by Lizzy

Wasn’t this already in the archive?

It’s not complete so it definitely does not belong in our completed story section.

Betsy Wetsy by Lizzy

Winnie, before I posted this, I did check the archive & it is not there!! I guess it needs to be moved to the archive section, I posted it here in case Lizzy decides to finish it out!! Sorry!!