Beunos Dias

Hello there, I’m Kiwi…both the fruit and the bird, figure that shtuff out Oo

Well anyways, I’m twenty years old, most days that is sometimes I do forget important things like age and date, but that doesn’t matter. What does matter is that I’m a writer, a diapered writer of things more…I want to say realistic but that’d be a bull faced lie. What I do aim for when I write however isn’t ‘smut’ or ‘adult works’ rather I prefer cute things, and admittedly my grammar in my older stories isn’t the best and I guess my stories are a bit cliche.

In my interests I say that I like to RP, I do, and in the form of messengers, I actually write stories when I have an idea and there is no way to RP it out and I write it up. I do like to write, but I don’t do it often I must admit, I have several idea and started stories on my plate, I just don’t want to work on them… ^^; heh.

I guess one reason I came over to this forum is that Victoria when she commented on my comment on her DA mentioned this site and since I love comments, I bring my stories to be critiqued.

Oh…and i guess I’m a DL >.> almost forgot that minor detail.

Beunos Dias

El queso esta viejo y putrido. Donde esta el sanitario?

Beunos Dias

No hay queso y el tocador está en sus pantalones, su pañal…de los muertos.

Beunos Dias

Spanish. Great.

Do you actually have any connection to NZ?

Beunos Dias

What? I’m learning it… >> and he responded in it first. And the NZ? what?

Beunos Dias

I have no idea what you said.

I was only quoting a movie.

Beunos Dias

“There is no cheese, and the [something] is in your pants, your diaper…of death”

Beunos Dias

NZ = New Zealand, a country where the people are referred to as ‘kiwis’ and the home of both Kiwi birds and fruits.