Darkfinn's Intro

ABOUT ME

Out in the real world I’m a hard working 25 year old. I consider myself a “self made man”… I don’t have a lot of stuff, but I love the few cool things I do have, and I put a lot of work into them. I’m a solitary kind of guy… I’d rather spend my time at home reading or playing games or just hanging out. I am an only child and had a really sheltered childhood… so I tend to be the quiet guy that hangs back when in a crowd. I have a small group of friends that I hang out with from time to time… but they always see more of eachother than they do of me.

I’m a thinker… a planner… a “mastermind” if you will. I’m not much for spontaneous action, everything needs to be laid out and calculated before I act… and I do have a plan B and plan C for when things go awry. I can jump right into something if the situation absolutely calls for it… but I’m always more comfortable when I know what is going to happen in advance.

Friends jokingly call me MacGuyver… I’m the go-to guy when you need a creative solution to something using the parts on hand. I try to live by the old scout motto “Be Prepared”… so I always have a knife in my pocket, and a set of pliars and a few screwdrivers close at hand. Need to take something apart or fix something on the spot… I’m your man.

I am currently employed by a small wireless communications equipment reseller. I work shipping, returns, and e-bay sales. It’s certainly not glamouros… but I enjoy it and it pays the bills.

HOBBIES AND FUN

I like beer… lots of beer. I don’t consider myself an alcoholic, but I do enjoy coming in from work and knocking back a few cold ones. I also like food… specificly meat, potatoes, and cheese. Spicy… anything spicy will interest me. I enjoy cooking a nice meal when I get the opportunity… steaks, chicken alfredo, BBQ pork chops, delicious tacos. Sadly none of this has helped my weight any. I’m not fat… only 175lbs… let’s just say I’m well fed.

I love cars… all kinds of cars. I spend a lot of time to reading car magazines and books, I go online all the time to look up specs and stats on all the newest models. Point to a vehicle going down the road… and I’ll tell you who makes it, how fast it is, any “interesting” features, the relative fuel economy, and a ballpark price. I enjoy tinkering and “tuning” on all sorts of vehicles to make them perform better. From your everyday family grocery getter to your V8 muscle car, if you want it to do what it does better I can tell you how.

My rule when it comes to cars I own is that I can’t drive anything run of the mill or ordinary. I currently have two cars… a bright red 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS that I’ve turned into a sleeper, and a black-on-black 1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ that is a fun and interesting daily driver. I’ll post more about them later if anyone is interested.

I’m also a bit of a pirate. I have a deep fastination with all things nautical… and I enjoy reading and watching movies about the golden age of sail, when men were men and the sea was vast and dangerous. I enjoy boats and the water, and I’ve been sailing a few times. I will definately be doing more of it… when I can afford it.

AB/DL

I am completely obsessed with diapers… have been all my life. I think about them all the time, I love comparing them, I’ve sampled every brand that I can get my hands on in my eternal quest for something better. I can give you pointers on what to try… I prefer disposables, but I do have some cloth ones for certain occasions. As far as I have been able to determine I was a bit late in the potty training department… and it sure didn’t stick long. I got back into diapers when I was 12… and I’ve worn them at nearly every opportunity since then.

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 14 months now… and yes, my control has been affected. I prefer not to mess in them, but it does happen. Right now I’m using mainly Bambinos, but I do have a stock of Abri-form Extras, Attends, and Depends for when situations call for them. I have told a few folks outside the AB/DL community that I am in diapers… they assume it is for medical reasons… and I’m not going to tell them differently.

THE BOARDS

Online I tend to be very opinionated and can be hot tempered. I speak my mind… and I know there are plenty of folks who don’t agree with what I have to say. But if you stop and think about it… you have to admit that I do make some very soild points. I tend to be the Devil’s Advocate… I will call you out if I think you are BSing, and I will inject my opinion even if it is not welcome. I try not to argue for the sake of argument, but don’t get me started if you don’t want me to finish.

Oh, and I have the most wonderful girlfriend in the whole world… who is a willing and happy participant in my(our) diapered lifestyle. We’ve been together for what seems like forever, and I don’t know where I’d be without her. Though if you want to know her full story… you’ll have to ask her.

Darkfinn’s Intro

Well, good to see you made an introduction.

I’m assuming you’re real name is Richard Anderson?

I’m also a bit of a pirate.

Took that totally the wrong way until I read the rest of the paragraph…

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 14 months now… and yes, my control has been affected. I prefer not to mess in them, but it does happen. Right now I’m using mainly Bambinos, but I do have a stock of Abri-form Extras, Attends, and Depends for when situations call for them. I have told a few folks outside the AB/DL community that I am in diapers… they assume it is for medical reasons… and I’m not going to tell them differently.

Now…is that kind of immersion fun for you or does it seem like more of a chore? I couldn’t imagine going 24/7 in diapers even just for a month, even if I didn’t have to work that month.

Online I tend to be very opinionated and can be hot tempered. I speak my mind… and I know there are plenty of folks who don’t agree with what I have to say. But if you stop and think about it… you have to admit that I do make some very soild points. I tend to be the Devil’s Advocate… I will call you out if I think you are BSing, and I will inject my opinion even if it is not welcome. I try not to argue for the sake of argument, but don’t get me started if you don’t want me to finish.

You won’t win my trophy….

Though if you want to know her full story… you’ll have to ask her.

Umm….don’t you share an account? How do I ask a different person in this particular case?

Darkfinn’s Intro

Heh… could be, but no. Though I am a big fan of his work.

It’s fun most of the time… but there have been a few instances where it has been a chore. The first two months making the transition were the toughest… now it’s pretty much routine.

I’m not out to win a popularity contest here.

I’m sure she’ll take a moment to post an intro of her own when she gets the time… our typing styles are very different, so you’ll begin to recognise when you are talking to her and when you are talking to me. I’m generally online a lot more than she is, but if you have a specific question for her just ask and I can direct her to it.

Thanks for the comments. 8)

Darkfinn’s Intro

That was a really, really long intro.

Darkfinn’s Intro

I’m a really, really complicated person. What can I say… I didn’t want to leave any of the basics uncovered.