Diaper Price Comparison Chart

So…an R/ABDL user on reddit by the name of toxicvoxel created a diaper comparison chart for price and size. I fucking love this because it makes it so easy to get a sense of the deal you’re getting with them. Granted this doesn’t include the sissy diapers which I still have like 250-300 of, but it’s still amazingly awesome.

Re: Diaper Price Comparison Chart

Very enlightening.

Makes for a major adjustment in how I should be perceiving and advertising my retail value when I go to reboot my crowdfund for PetiteAB.com

One of the knocks I took was “not giving enough for the money” - well, I was basing my “value” on what I intended to sell our diapers for, as opposed to what everyone else was selling designer AB-oriented diapers for. Just because I’m clocking in at 25% less per unit than Bambino, doesn’t mean that’s the “retail value”…

$5.10 is an insane amount for one diaper. Fuck that.

It’s accounting for the cost of shipping to the US from Germany, which is quite a lot of money…

What’s the opinion right now of ABU? I haven’t been around much and have been wondering if it’s changed at all

Super useful. Though if they all account for shipping, totally useless for someone in the UK. Ah well.

I just noticed something about that chart…

I buy ATNs for around $68 a case (100). Where is s/he getting $1.75 each?

I buy smalls for my little one, so that probably explains the price difference.