Diapers and dungeons Complete

“Aww look like the little ones lost. Oh well, they can become the next lost ones in my game but now I need a new bunch. These past few haven’t been as much fun. They end up giving up too quickly.”

The lady gets an idea and snaps her fingers. She then pulls out a laptop laying it on her large table. It has character sheets on it that look in bad shape before they crumble to dust and blow away. She opened up a group chat on her favorite d&d website. There were 4 people chatting back and forth. She smiles as she read them the first one is from someone’s username ‘Beast’

“Hell ya, nat 20 bitch! I want to kill it as cool as possible!”

The next person to respond was just called ‘GM’

“Ya ya…how the heck do you get so lucky at all my games…? You just break all my stories.”

GM explained how Beast killed the large Minotaur with his large two-handed weapon.

“Now Brick, can you roll a d20 for me? You did get knocked out after all.”

This ‘Brick’ person rolls a d20 getting a 10

“Come on, my rolls are so bad! I swear this game is rigged!”

The last person types just called ‘hunter’ replies to brick

“Hehehe seriously? We’ve been playing these games with the same group for over a year now and you think it’s rigged? Come on man take a chill pill.”

Brick replies back

“Ya ya…whatever.”

Gm replies next

“Ok brick is going to be out for a few days. You can move on and carry him or stay and rest. But we can do that tomorrow. I need a break. But has it really been a year already? And I still have yet to get to play a single game myself…”

Beast replies

“Well none of us know how to DM. But fine go to bed, he’s probably got a bedtime! Sleep tight lol”

Hunter replies

“Damn it beast, can you be nice to our DM for once?! I got an idea! DM if you find a new DM we can all play a game how’s that sound”

Brick replies next

“I’m in! That sounds like fun! I bet the DMs even better at this damn game than me anyways.”

Beast just sends a rolling eye emoji

“Ya sure whatever as long as I get to be the badass two-handed ax welder!”

The DM replies

“Really?! Deal! I’ll look for a new DM tonight and get back to you all. I’ll text you all later, bye!”

DM has logged out, appears in the chat log. Then Hunter replies.

“Heh, he’s cute when he’s happy. Later beast, later brick see you tomorrow!”

Hunter has logged off. Brick replies.

“Cute? What was cute about that? never heard him speak like that. Anyways see ya man.”

Brick logs off and then so does beast. The lady at the table smirks.

“Well, Natalie looks like you just found your next group. Now to figure out who this DM is.”

Natalie gets to work looking up everything she can off his account and finds the name Laphin after hacking into his account.

“Lapin heh cute name. Hmm, interesting he lives not too far away. What are the odds, guess I rolled a nat 20.”

She writes down the address and begins to make an invite to a huge D&D game on her laptop. She quickly finished it and Put lapin’s info on it and drove all the way to his place putting it in his mailbox.

“Now we just play the waiting game~”

Laphin is an 18-year-old boy about 4’5 he was quite short. He is a white tiger with glasses he has taped up. He stands up from his computer desk and sighs.

“How am I going to find a DM? I’m so tired of DMing games, I want to play for once. I also don’t want to let my friends down. Well, I know hunters, my friend, and maybe brick? I don’t think beast likes anyone. I really need to get everyone’s IRL name sometime.”

He lays back on his bed and yawns and an older white tiger lady walks into his room. She looked like she was straight out of the wild west. She carried a gun on her hip and a cowgirl outfit.

“Laphin? You’re still awake? Get to bed now. Way past your bedtime!”

Laphin takes off his glasses and covers up.

“S-sorry mom!”

Even though he was 18 his mom still treated him like a child. She leaves and he sighs laying on his side.

“I bet no one else has to deal with this…what’s worse is I get bullied all the time at school for it too. Glad it’s my senior year, I can’t wait to graduate.”

Laphin drifts off to sleep, he sleeps great before suddenly he’s woken up the next day.

“Time to wake up, Laphin you got mail!”

Lapin’s mother throws him a letter and leaves. Laphin groans and rubs his eyes looking at the paper, unable to read it. He grabs his glasses and opens it up.

“Why am I getting mail? Maybe I got into that nice school?”

He begins to read it.

“Are you big on Dungeons and dragons? Do you want to play a game for 100 thousand dollars for each person on your team?! Well, come join my challenge for your chance to win, remember teams must be of 4! Give me a call if interested if you need help paying to get your team together I’ll help pay for a trip there and back! So come and join my world of Babulis!”

Lapin was blown away. He jumped up on his bed and jumped off his bed making a loud thump as he quickly grabbed his phone. Suddenly his mother screams.

“Laphin you better not be breaking anything in there!!”

Laphin shiver

“S-sorry mom! It was an accident!”

He quickly messages his three friends telling them about the letter he got. His first message back was from Hunter.

“Holy shit dude! This is awesome but it almost sounds too good to be true? You sure we can’t trust this?”

Next was brick

“LET’S DO IT! I’m needing some money anyway. My rent is getting way too high.”

And last was Beast to reply

“100k?! Let’s do this!! I’ll beat this game with my eyes closed!”

Laphin sighed, and it seemed only hunter wasn’t sure. He messaged him back.

“Come on, please don’t let me be alone with beast and brick. I feel like we are the only two smart ones. But I’m sure we can win! As for safety, why would they spend so much money to get you here if it’s a scam or something?”

The wait was killer on Laphin before Hunter finally replied.

“Heh, alright I’ll come. But only if my trip over and back is paid. So you better get ahold of this person ok? I’m sure beast and brick can’t afford a trip out there either. So you think you can handle that responsibility?”

Laphin jumped up and down typing back

“YES YES! Yay thank you, thank you!!”

He messaged both beast and brick that he would make sure they had a way over as soon as he could then began to call the number on the mail he got. He held his finger over the call button nervously before taking a deep breath. He hit the call and it rang then someone picked up.

“Hiya! This is Natalie! Are you calling about my D&D challenge? “

Laphin was awfully shy talking to real people, not on messages. So he talked quite quietly and softly.

“Y-ya…and I got some fri-”

Natalie giggles

“No need to be shy, but you got some friends that need a trip over, correct?”

Laphin was confused.

“Ya but-”

Natalie interrupts him again.

“Wonderful! Just tell me their address and by next week we will start the game. I can’t wait to have you all here! Don’t forget to tell your family that the game might last a while so you need to be here at least a week. Maybe longer, don’t worry about food, I have that covered!”

Laphin was just so confused but excited

“O-ok I’ll get you their addresses”

Natalie smirks

“Can’t wait to play, bye cutie~!”

She hangs up and laphin just stares at his phone blushing and then smiles then his face goes pale.

“Wait a week?! There’s no way mom will let me do that… I’ll ask later I got a week I suppose.”

He asks everyone for their addresses and sends it to this Natalie in a text. Suddenly Laphins mom calls him.

“Laphin! Come and get your breakfast! What the heck are you still doing in your room??”

He finishes up before He puts his phone down

“Coming mom!”

He then rushes to the kitchen and sits at the table and his mom sits some eggs and bacon in front of him.

“Thanks, mom”

He sighs and begins to think about how he can ask his mom if he can go play a game of D&D for a week or so. Then he remembered his mom was very greedy.

“Oh, mom! You know these games of D&D, I play?”

She sighs

“Oh, these games that you play when you should be studying?”

Laphin groans

“I guess, but schools too easy! But that’s not the p-”

His mom interrupts

“Laphin I don’t care it’s still just a stupid game they cant make you money!”

Laphin smirks

“What if I told you I could make 100K from one game if I win?”

His mom looked interested.

“I’m listening…”

Laphin then goes on to explain his chances at this game with his friends.

“A week? Or more? Hmm.”

They finished eating.

“Hmm…Fine but if you win you will pay me some money you owe.”

Laphin jumps up out of his chair and hugs his mom

“Thank you, thank you! Anything! You can have it all for all I care, I just want to hang out with my friends!”

His mom hugs back surprised and smiles.

“I’m glad you made friends. I know it’s hard with your size and all. And you just being a nerd”

She laughs and Laphin blushes.

“Mom!“

She pats his back.

“Oh get over it Laphin you’re still my little boy. But you better win this uhh game, your Christmas present might be on the line!”

She laughs and he pouts.

“That hardly seems fair…whatever so I can go?”

She nods and he smiles. His mom gave him one last kiss on the head. Next, we head on over to Beasts place. There stood a tall black goat named Rie who wore a grey hoodie and jeans. He sets his phone down and heads to his room. He was 28 and lived alone, he smirks.

“So I guess I’m meeting these nerds I play with. I’m sure hunter and DM are like these big nerds with glasses but brick acts differently. Don’t even know each other’s names and we are going to meet. Heh, 100k man so many things I could buy! Fuck my job I will quit as soon as I win!”

Rie begins to pack clothing and stuff for next week who knows how long they will be gone. But otherwise, he has a fairly easy week till his trip. Next, let’s check on Brick. Brick or Zev as he’s known by is a half-goat he’s got a goat tail, ears, and horns. He’s a 23-year-old man who lives in a small apartment with a bunch of posters of girls. He’s quite strong-looking and built well. He always wears a sleeveless shirt and shorts. He puts his phone down on his table.

“100k huh? Heh, we will win this easily! Beast will kill an ill tank like normal, we are the best team! Well, and hunter he gets off a few lucky hits…ok maybe a lot whatever. So I’ll be going far out next week. That’s a shame. Hope mom and my little brother will be fine without me around. Probably won’t even tell them so they don’t worry.”

He heads to his kitchen to eat then begins to pack his bags. Next, we check on Hunter. They are in a large hoodie covering their body and some baggie pants they smile at their phone after sending their address.

“Heh, Gm always acts so cute. He must be a little younger than the other two. Maybe a lot? Kinda hope he’s at least 18. That would be fun.”

They pull down their hoodie to reveal their long hair dyed purple and reddish-pink. She was a young girl about 26 her name was Zoe. she laid back on her bed.

“Hopefully he’s not underage….that would be awkward. He acts like he’s 15 sometimes. Oh well, guess I’ll find out next week. I’m kinda excited for everyone to meet me. I’m sure they think I’m a guy. Better off I’m sure brick and beast would have been hitting on me a lot if they knew.”

She giggles.

“But that’s how I preferred it. I know if Beast or brick knew I was a girl I would never hear the end of it…gross there ok friends I guess, but I don’t see myself with assholes like them. Well bricks less of a dick and just kinda…dumb heh”

She fantasizes about their first time meeting. Now that everyone was on track all they had to do was wait to see each other next week. I know I’m excited too. Oh sorry, you know me, I’m Natalie and I’m going to be telling the rest of this story. I would let the others tell it but there…busy! Very very busy.

Want to read more right now and every Friday? $1 a month is all i ask! but don’t worry ill post the rest of it here once the story’s complete! 14 chapters are on my patreon along with another sfw story I wrote

https://www.patreon.com/Little_Rie

1 Like

OK, where to start?

First of all, you really shouldn’t be mixing up the past tense with the present tense like you do. It works when in dialogue, but when you switch between them in the narrative parts of the text it creates sort of a temporal confusion and actually makes the text harder to follow.

Second: Use. A. Spellchecker. And after you’ve done that, I recommend leaving the text alone for a couple of days (or more) before reading through it again. A spellchecker will pick up on the blatantly misspelled words like minnitar (minotaur) and grones (groans) and reading through it after your brain has had some time to forget the text will let you spot the words that the spellchecker misses because they are actual words that sound the word you want, but means something different, like dose (does).

Third: Capitalisation. The first person singular pronoun (“I”) is always capitalised. No exceptions or excuses. (Unless maybe if you’re writing some kind of dom/sub narrative where the sub uses a lower-case “i” to indicate their lower status in the relationship.)

This also applies to names (So Beast, Brick, Hunter, Laphin and Natalie should always be capitalised.) and the first word in sentences. Again, there is no excuse for not doing this.

Abbreviations are generally written in all upper-case letters, so it’s GM, DM and D&D. And if you choose not to do this (for whatever reason), at least be consistent. Don’t use all upper-case some places and all lower-case somewhere else. That’s just messy.

Fourth: Punctuation. Learn to use the apostrophe. It’s can’t, it’s, he’s, I’ll and I’m. None of these contractions are used correctly a single time throughout your text. Additionally, the last two mean “I will” and “I am” so the “I” should be capitalised.

Fifth: Who is the protagonist? You start out with Natalie (I assume that’s who “she” is in the second paragraph), but midway through you seem to switch to Laphin, and then to Brick. If you’re going to tell a story from inside someone’s head (expressing their thoughts and inner monologues) you might want to stick to one person. Another alternative would be to do it more like a film and just tell the reader what they would be able to sense if they were there. In other words, let the characters’ thoughts and emotions be revealed through their words or actions.

And finally, and this is just nitpicking, but I’m going to assume that the final paragraph (the “Want to read more…”-one) is not part of the story. So you might want to separate your Patreon plug from the story itself. If you use a triple asterisk (***), the website inserts a neat horizontal line.

See what I mean?

3 Likes

i use google doc and i re-read my story’s the day after and to fix errors and stuff. i know spelling is my biggest downfall. i figured doc catches all my mistakes but i guess not. i have been trying really hard with this one to not mess up spelling.

Thanks so much for all the information to work off of. i never got advice like this. i need it to know what i have done wrong. all 5 of them are the protagonist in my eyes. its told like a game how the players would explain each of there actions to each other if that makes since. but ill work harder and check myself more ^^ thanks so much for all the info!

[

Then I will repeat myself: ALWAYS capitalise “I”. ALWAYS capitalise the first letter in a sentence. There are NO excuses for not doing that.

It’s “it’s” and “their” and “sense”. You have to watch out for those homophones. As for your decision to make all five characters the protagonists (please note the plural form), that’s ok. But then also having all five be the narrator leads to confusion. What might help could be to have a narrator that stands outside the story, like an omniscient observer.

Your decision to use google docs for your writing is a perfectly valid choice, but I think it’s clear that the spellchecker there isn’t working for you. (At least no in the way you’re currently using it.) You might want to look in to installing a “proper” word processor. There are numerous free alternatives that generally have good spellchecking and some of them also have a grammar check.

Edit: Also remember that spellchecking is not the same as auto-correct. In google docs you generally get red squiggles under misspelled words and blue squiggles under grammar mistakes. It’s still up to you to fix them.

2 Likes

just noting I removed the realism tag. No way can a story tagged with diaper-dimension qualify as realism. There is nothing realistic about the diaper dimension…

oh must have been a miss click, I was still learning how to use this sites tagging system. :sweat_smile: sorry about that.

CHAPTER 2

Rie, Zoe, and Zev all received their money for plane tickets. They bought them and flew down to where Lahpin lived. It was a long trip for them all. Rie wore his normal edgy attire, his hoodie with skulls on it and his plain jeans. Zev was in only a sleeveless shirt and shorts he was definitely the jock of the group. But Zoe was all dressed up. She wore a colorful hoodie and her hair was in a ponytail. She also had on a skirt. Lahpin got a call that all 3 of his friends should show up on the same day. Natalie even promised him a trip down there and back to her place to set the game up as soon as they got here.

Hours go by Laphin is awkwardly sitting on a bench with a girl in a cute white dress. With a sign beside her that says “looking for Beast, brick and hunter.” Laphin tried to make some small talk.

“S-so umm… has anyone won the game before?”

Natalie shakes her head.

“Nope, they have all lost. Maybe you will meet some of them in the game! I like to add in, the people who lost in my game.”

Laphin looks surprised.

“whoa that’s kinda cool I never thought of that as an idea. But then again I have only been a dungeon master for a year”

She just smiles at him before a black goat walks off one of the planes holding his bag. He looks around before seeing the sign.

“you’re fucking joking…”

He walks up to Laphin and Natalie.

“I’m beast.”

Laphin looked surprised.

“you’re not what I expected.”

Rie shrugs.

“you must be the dm you look a lot younger than I expected. But otherwise you look like a nerd as I thought.”

Laphin blushes looking down. Rie then looks to Natalie.

“you are?”

Natalie smiles

“I’m going to be your new DM, but I’ll explain later so I don’t have to repeat myself.”

He shrugs.

“anyways I’m Rie”

He says sitting by them both. Laphin looks up.

“o-oh I’m Laphin”

Rie snorts a little.

“even had a dorky name.”

Laphin whines. As they waited longer, Zev was the next one to get off his plane; he just looked around before jogging to them, seeing the sign.

“yo! I’m brick or Zev my name call me whatever I don’t mind. Whoa, who’s the hottie? And the… kid? Goat…?”

Rie stands up.

“hey! What’s up! I’m Rie or beast”

Zev looked surprised

“Whoa, completely different than expected! Are they dm and hunter?”

Laphin speaks up.

“I-im the dm actually or Laphin.”

Zev smiles.

“well shit, I didn’t expect you to be a child.”

He blushes.

“I’m 18.”

They both looked surprised and Natalie

“Well I’m Natalie your dm I’ll explain more when the other gets here.”

They both shrug and sit down just talking but Laphin just remained quiet. Hours go by and Zoe gets off the plane both Rie and Zev just stare.

“phew. Look at that cutie Rie.”

He smirks.

“damn she’s quite good-looking.”

She sees the sign and then sees Laphin and her eyes almost light up as she walks over to them. Both Zev and Rie get ready to introduce themselves. But she walks past them and to Laphin.

“hia! You must be the dm I just knew you were as cute as I imagined!”

Laphin blushed insanely, making Her giggle.

“oh, right I’m hunter or Zoe! Nice to meet you all!”

Zev and Rie’s mouths dropped.

“No way! Hunters a girl?!”

Rie says.

“Not only that, she’s hot!”

Zoe rolls her eyes.

“Why do you think I never said I was a girl…”

Laphin smiled.

“n-nice to meet you, I’m Laphin. But I kinda wondered if you were a girl. I-i just didn’t expect a g-girl to L-like me much but you were a closer friend than Rie and Zev here.”

She looks at them both.

“Who’s who?”

Rie sighs.

“I’m Rie so that leaves this guy as Zev.”

She smiles.

“Well nice to meet you both. Who’s the other girl?”

Natalie stands up.

“Well, now that you’re all here I’m Natalie! Your DM for the time it takes you to complete my game. Once we get back to my place we will get to making characters and I’ll explain the story! And your end goal. Please follow me!”

She walks off and they all look at each other and shrug Following her. They head outside to a limo that she gets in the back Rie Zev and Zoe look at Laphin.

“It’s how she brought me here so I guess it’s how we are leaving.”

Rie whistles.

“How rich is this lady?”

Laphin shrugs and gets in and so do the rest. The door is shut and they begin to drive off.

“So do tell me about the characters you all want to make!”

Rie leans back.

“I want some kinda warrior with a two-handed sword or ax to crush my enemies.”

She shrugs.

“so something very simple ok matches your brainpower”

Both Laphin and Zoe giggle Rie glares. Then looks away watching out the window.

“what about you Zev?”

Zev thinks for a moment.

“Well, I want to protect my team and take a bunch of hits. Basically.”

She nods.

“So something like a paladin? But we can work out more details later.”

She looks at Zoe.

“What about you?”

She smiles.

“I Wanna be a male archer! With a multiclass into a druid!”

She looked surprised.

“multiclass huh? That’s new. Most people don’t have an interest in that. What about you, Laphin?”

He thinks for a while.

“I want to be a wizard or some kinda magic caster! Maybe like an elf?”

She nods.

“Very interesting. Alright, I’ll help you all when we get back to my place.”

Not much longer they stopped at a building and all head inside the front room was empty except a large table lit up to see and a bored. There was also clothing all over the place. But it was random stuff boys and girls stuff quite odd. But they didn’t question it, getting to work on their character sheets. It took hours to complete but once finished Natalie took them all looking them over.

“looks great now I got something to ask? Would you all like to roll for a chance at better stats? All you have to do is not roll a one. But if you do, the dm gets to change anything on your character sheet I like. I’ll tell you now so far it has never happened.”

They look at each other and shrug.

“ya sure why not, sounds fun.”

Zoe said. Natalie smiles.

“great grab a d20 and roll for me please!”

They all roll Zoe gets a 12, Zev gets a 9 Laphin gets an 18, and then Rie rolls with confidence. Then suddenly it lands on 1.

“Ohhhhhh! what happened to that lucky Rie?”

Zoe says Rie hits the table.

“It’s just one unlucky roll that’s bull shit you better not change anything good!”

Natalie smirks.

“Anyways Laphin gets a +2 in intelligence. Zoe, you get a +1 in Charisma and Zev hmm I’ll give you +1 hp.”

They looked quite happy with what they rolled and what they got.

“But Rie… hmm I’ll let it be a surprise now I’ll be right back. Need to use the bathroom.”

She stands up and hits a button under the table and walks off and the room begins to fill with an unnoticeable Gas that begins to make them sleepy.

“Does anyone else feel… tired…?”

Zev asked. Rie nodded and yawned Laphin began to lean to his left being where Zoe was and laid against her.

“I-im sorry… can’t move…”

She hugged him

“it’s ok you’re very warm…”

As they all fall asleep right there. Natalie walks back in drying off her hands.

“Ahh, it seems you’re all ready to play.”

She grabs a bracelet and begins to put on all of them. Once done she grabs Rie’s character sheet and edits most of it before touching it to him and he suddenly disappears except for his clothes. Next was Laphin then Zev and Zoe. But all their clothing stayed and she put the character sheets around the table like a normal game.

“Now it’s time to play the game!”

Hours pass and the group sways back and forth as they sleep. They were on a boat to a mysterious island that adventures have been disappearing on. The boat docks and the captain yells to them.

“hey! Wake up! Time to get the hell off my boat you damn adventures!”

Zoe grones she finds herself in some boy-like clothes. She was still a girl oddly. She had a bow and other stuff on her.

“where are we…”

Zoe asked. Laphin was the next to wake as he sat up in his long gown like outfit rubbing his eyes

“adventures…?”

The captain replies.

“Ya, you idiots are where you wanted to go now get off my boat before I kick your asses off my boat.”

Zev woke up next and he was in full plate armor.

“boat…? This must be a dream we were playing d&d right?”

Everyone else nods.

“Where’s Rie?”

Zev asks, seeing what appeared to be a lady with black fur in a short dress and a staff attached to her. Suddenly she began to wake, leaning up. She looked at everyone and it was Rie. He was obviously still a he but all girly. Zev tries his hardest not to laugh but does.

“holy shit Rie! You look like a girl!”

He growls.

“Excuse me!”

He stands up and blushes

“W-what the fuck?”

Zoe also laughs.

“He’s cute now at least. Anyways we should get off this boat.”

Zoe says taking Laphin hand and leading him out as well. Laphin just blushes holding a girl’s hand. Zev shrugs and follows. Rie glares.

“I’m not leaving till I get some proper clothing!”

The captain grones.

“Look, lady, just get off my boat. I don’t want to hit a girl!”

His face gets redder, getting in his face.

“say it again!”

The captain just sighs and grabs him; he struggles but seems to be a lot weaker than he remembers. And is thrown off the boat. He lands on the ground, his dress coming up revealing his pink panties over his dick. Zev quickly looks away.

“man I didn’t want to see that…”

Zoe blushes and covers Laphins eyes before he could see anything.

“what? What happened??”

Zoe giggles.

“well let’s just say Rie’s really playing this girl role well.”

Ries blushing insanely as he stands up and just removes the panties and throws them into the ocean where they quickly disappear.

“Where the hell are we!”

Suddenly they all hear Natalie’s voice.

"You are in my game. Welcome to d&d oh and Rie I changed your gender to female and made you a cleric. Have fun with that. Unfortunately, I can’t change your real genders before the game but maybe mid-game I could fix it better that’s why Zoe still has girl parts and Rie still has a dick but all the characters will refer to you as a boy Zoe and Rie’s a girl. Oh and that was a bad move Rie you needed your panties. I hear it’s quite illegal if you’re seen without clothes on. "

Ries eye twitches.

“Fix me! We don’t want to play your stupid game anymore!”

Laphin looks kinda scared.

“Too bad sissy. Once you’re in the game the only way out is to win. And you win by beating whoever cursed this island. You can get more lore by speaking around with people.”

Rie growls and pulls off his dress, throwing it on the ground.

“no!! Let us out!”

Suddenly some Guards come running up to Rie.

“put your clothes back on now!”

They threaten.

“fuck you!”

Suddenly the guards begin to attack Rie. Dice rolls appear above Rie’s and the 3 guards’ head. They look at Zoe Laphin and Zev.

“Are you 3 going to stop us?”

They all shake their heads. The guards go first hitting Rie and knocking him out in one hit.

Zev closes his eyes when he falls to the ground.

“owch…”

The guards pick him up.

“You can pick up your friend after we get her clothed at the jail. Stay safe and don’t do what she just did.”

They all nod walking off with Rie.

“what do you think they will do with her… i-I mean him?”

Zev asked. Laphin shrugs.

“Who knows, sounds like they’re going to put him back in clothes? Doesn’t sound like a punishment to me…?”

Zoe nods.

“right? There’s something going on but who knows what we should ask around. If this is just d&d let’s just do our normal role play. I mean being in a game sounds like a blast!”

Zev agrees.

“definitely!”

Laphin looked nervous.

“I never played a game but I hope I don’t mess you guys up.”

Zoe pats his head.

“don’t worry I’ll protect you.”

Zev smiles.

“ya same! I’ll take the hits! I’m sure Laphins is our damage dealer anyways. And you Zoe I don’t think Rie will be very… helpful. Maybe to heal.”

They all giggle and head out to begin playing this mysterious game. But before they even get that far they are stopped by some sketchy people. Who suddenly begins to attack them. By trapping them in an ally with enemies in the front and back.

1 Like

Capital letters. Ca-pi-tal lett-ers.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
You’ve managed to capitalise “I”, but remember that names also start with capital letters; as do ALL sentences.

Edit: “…as do”, not “…as does”. My bad.

2 Likes

I swear I got all the names. But crap, I missed a lot more sentences. Thought I hit them all. on the bright side, that was the least complaining you did on my stuff so far :sweat_smile:

I didn’t bother with the rest since I figured we should try to fix one thing at the time. But if you want more, I’ll give you another: You should avoid jumping back and forth between the present tense and the past tense. Pick one and stick to that.

(Also, “On the bright side…” :smiling_imp: )

Finally, as a long-time (30+ years) GM I have to say that I find your description of roleplaying games very peculiar. Especially the concept of winning or losing an RPG

1 Like

Well, I can’t make the tabletop part too boring as it’s still a story. I’m still learning how to explain things in text, let alone do it correctly. I’m still working on getting better and took a lot of your helpful info to heart and trying to work them out but when I posted the first part here I already had about 12 or 13 chapters done. So I have had to go over them again to work out a lot of stuff.

Hopefully, i can get Good enough one day i can get you to say ehh good enough :slight_smile: lol

Chapter 3

Dice appear above everyone’s head it appears Zoe, Zev, and Laphin all get to go before the bandits. First is Zoe’s turn.

“Laphin stays in between me and Zev! Zev I’ll focus on the right, you focus on the left and Laphin support.”

Laphin shakes but nods.

“O-ok I’ll do my best.”

Zev smirks and pulls his sword ready for battle.

“I have always wanted to do this! This is Awesome!”

Zoe laughs some.

“I kinda agree there this is quite interesting”

Zoe pulls out an arrow and her bow, pulling back and dropping one of the 4 bandits. Now only 3 remain. Next was Laphin’s turn. He holds out a hand.

“Umm… ray of frost!”

And shots at one of the bandits on Zoe’s side. It hit the guy but didn’t take him down.

“I-I did it! That was Awesome!”

Zev laughs.

“Man, even the kids getting into it opps sorry… I mean little man?”

Laphin sighs.

“Little man is probably the least offensive thing I have been called.”

Zev gives a thumbs up and swings at one of the bandits taking it down also in one hit

“whoa! That felt great!”

But next was the enemy’s turn. The bandit on Zoe’s side moves up and attacks her but he misses. Zoe is easily able to dodge the attack.

“Whoa… so weird it was like his attack was in slow motion.”

Next, the bandit by Zev attacks hitting him but deals no damage hitting only his plate armor.

“Heh and I don’t even need to move, they can’t hurt me!”

They both felt very powerful. Zoe pulls out her dagger and attacks the bandit in front of her and finishes him off. Laphin thinks and walks up to the bandit that’s fighting Zev.

“H-hey little guy be careful!”

Laphin smirks and his hand goes ice cold and touches the last bandit suddenly he freezes and falls over.

“Chill touch”

He says smiling at them both.

“I did it!”

Zoe goes over and hugs him

“You were Awesome Laphin!”

Laphin blushes. Zev smirks.

“So are you two like… a thing?”

Zoe blushes and lets go.

“He’s far too young for me. I’m like 7 years older than him. I’m sure he doesn’t want an old lady like me.”

Laphin looks down shyly mumbling something. They both look confused and look back down at him.

“What was that Laphin?”

He jumps and clears his throat.

“We should check these bandits for stuff!”

Zev snaps his fingers.

“Great idea Laphin!”

Zev bends down checking the bodies for stuff along with Zoe and Laphin. Dice appear above their heads Zev rolls a 4 and finds nothing. But Zoe rolls a 16 and finds 20 gold but Laphin rolls a nat 20. He ends up finding a map, 20 gold, and a plain white diaper. This makes Laphin blush pulling this out.

“Oh my… that’s unexpected…”

Zev laughs.

“Wait, these bandits need diapers like adult diapers? What the fuck? Uhh just put it in your pack it might be useful. In these games anything can be useful I think.”

Zoe giggles and giggles more just seeing this 18-year-old boy who looks as tall as a 12-year-old holding a diaper. She couldn’t lie about how cute it was. Laphin blushed.

“A-Are you laughing at me…?”

Zoe shakes her head.

“no-no! Hehe, I’m sorry just something funny came to mind.”

She calms down.

“But seeing that makes me realize this might not be a normal game of d&d”

There was some giggling. It was Natalie again.

“Good guess this isn’t D&D this is Di&D”

They all looked confused. Laphin’s eyes get big.

“Wait… D-diapers and… dungeons?”

A bell rings.

“Ding ding ding! Correct you get inspiration young man! That means this game revolves around diapers and adult baby’s among other things.”

Zevs eyes get big.

“W-we got to find Rie! He might need help! We can’t beat this game alone.”

Zoe and Laphin began to look nervous but nodded. They put all the items in their pack and head out to find Rie. They find a guard and Zev talks to him.

“Excuse me? Where is the jail?”

The guard tells him the location and the group run there as they get closer they all got this bad feeling. Now with Rie, he begins to wake up laying on a table with his hands and legs strapped down. He felt odd but nothing noticeable right away. A guard speaks up.

“Ahh, good morning young lady.”

He grones.

“Shut the fuck up… where am I?”

The guard smirks

“You’re in the changing room.”

Rie looked Confused.

“Whatever.”

His head hurt badly from being beaten up. The guard bends down and pulls out a pink diaper with a lock on it. Rie looks over and blushes

“W-what the fuck is that?!”

The guard says with a straight face.

“Your punishment. For running around naked in town you get one lv 1 locked diaper. You will be diapered for 24 hours or until you prove you have new clothes as for your dress and panties they have all been taken and will not be returned. Please go to the nearest shop and buy new clothes.”

The guard begins to undo the diaper. Rie’s face goes pale.

“W-wait we can talk about this right?”

Rolles appear above both their heads. The guard rolls an 18 but Rie rolls a 5.

“Nope no tailing now quiet before we pull out… the pacifier.”

Rie blushed knowing he was in no control of the situation and the guard began to diaper Rie. All he could do was watch the odd part where his dick looked slightly smaller. Or maybe it was just his eyes but before long it was covered up by the diaper. A lock appears on it and the guard unlocks Rie. Rie stands up blushing.

“You can’t be fucking serious I can’t walk around town like this…”

The guard shrugs.

"Not my problem, all you adventurers think you don’t have to follow our rules. Let me tell you a secret. The more rules you break and the more you lose fights like you did the more your body will change. Regression. Gender Swap. Maybe you will just get horny who knows. "

Rie couldn’t believe his ears.

“Y-your joking right?! Look I’m sorry… just help a bro out.”

The guard looks confused.

“You mean woman?”

Rie just grones then gets an idea.

“So… you won’t remove this diaper? Not for anything? Even for me?”

The guard looked curious.

“Hmm… tell you what. Give me a blow job and we will talk cutie.”

Rie blushed and backed up.

“Nope!! I’m out! I’ll take my chances in this fucking diaper Jesus fuck that’s messed up!”

The guard shrugs and opens the door. Rie tries to remove the diaper but It doesn’t budge.

“What if I got to pee…?”

The guard smirks.

“You are wearing a mobile toilet.”

Rie looked grossed out.

“Disgusting…”

The guard leads him to the door and opens it up

“Just be lucky you’re free to go now. Next time there will be a bigger punishment.”

His eyes get big as he’s pushed out in front of Zoe, Zev, and Laphin. Rie blushes.

“What could be bigger than this?!”

Rie covers his diaper. All three of them stare at him for a while before they burst into laughter.

“Ya ya… laugh it out mother fuckers…”

Laphin calms down.

“I’m the small one of the group so this is great! I never knew you needed diapers!”

Rie stomps his foot.

“Shut the fuck up!! Just let’s go to the store. I need something to hide this! You assholes are buying it for me. I have no money! You better have some.”

They all Finally calm down.

“Ya I got 20 gold and so does Laphin”

Zoe says.

“But only on one condition, Rie.”

Laphin says.

Everyone was quite surprised by Laphin saying this. Rie asks

“uhh… What’s that?”

Laphin sighs.

“We got to play this game and all its rules. So can we agree to not fight each other? I have a bad feeling things will only get worse the more we pass out. Even the bandits that attacked us, who remembers seeing blood?”

Zev speaks up.

“Now that you say it there was no blood huh? You think they’re still alive?”

Laphin nods.

“I believe so and not only that I don’t think you can die on this island… so a game over isn’t death?”

Zoe smiles at how smart Laphin is.

“Oh? And what do you think is game over?”

Laphin points to Rie.

“That, but worse. We all might end up toddlers or something… definitely in diapers. This is a game to humiliate us.”

Laphin shivers, Rie speaks up.

“Hmm, now that you say it the guard did say something about every time you get knocked out things will only get worse. Like genderswap… regression and so on.”

Zev grones.

“This sounds like a game my brother would make for my mom…”

Zoe blushes.

“I better not end up like Rie… that’s humiliating.”

Rie scoffs.

“You’re telling me. Anyways come on let’s go find a damn store!”

He stomps off waddling from the diaper a bit, making everyone giggle as they follow. The NPCs around town don’t seem to make a big deal of an adult walking around in nothing but a diaper. They would make cute comments about him. Rie did his best to ignore them before they finally found the store. They go in and it’s filled with baby clothes all adult size and down. Baby stuff galore. There was a pair of underwear in the window.

Rie’s eyes light up.

“Finally! Hey, give me those!”

He asks the shop.

“you have 600 gold to buy them?”

His mouth drops.

“We have 600 right…?”

He says looking back.

They shake their heads.

“We have 40 gold together.”

Zoe says. He grones.

“What clothing can I get for 40 gold?”

The shop owner gets out from behind the table and walks around to the clothing section. It was all baby and childish clothing.

“This is what we got.”

He checks Rie out for a bit and grabs a skit and pink shirt that says princess on it.

“How about this? It also makes diaper changes easily.”

He says talking to the group like they’re going to be changing his diapers. Rie blushes.

“I-im not wearing girl’s clothes! Come on you have boy shorts and not some kinda stupid shirt?”

Zoe laughs.

“she’s kinda a Tomboy”

Rie glares then remembers everyone sees him as a girl and just sighs.

“Ya… right whatever.”

He thinks for a moment and grabs some shorts and a shirt that says soggy baby on it. Rie grones and just grabs them and puts them on. The shorts barely hide his diaper as it’s a bit big and the shirt is quite embarrassing.

“Better than nothing…”

The shop owner smiles.

“That will be 1 gold! Do you want anything else?”

They all look around the shop Laphin ends up in the plushies and finds a cute one.

“Umm… how much for a plush?”

Zoe giggles but hides it.

“You know what kid, take your pick. it’s on the house!”

He smiles but blushed at being called a kid, he grabs out a lion plush and hugs then throws him his pack. No one seemed to notice or care. The rest was mostly baby stuff that no one wanted to buy. They pay for their stuff and leave. Rie stretches and his diaper pokes out from the shorts.

“This is a pain in the ass to walk in. But… I’m kinda hungry? Anyone else?”

Everyone else nods.

“Ya… I feel like I haven’t eaten in over a day. Let’s find a tavern or something?”

Laphin says the rest agree and they set out to go find lunch.

1 Like

Yay! Sentences and names all start with capital letters and the first person singular pronoun is capitalised as well. Well done. :medal_sports:

1 Like

I been working really hard taking eveything you have said in to consideration! :sweat_smile: it might have taken me longer then it should have but anything to make my writing look a little more appealing :blush:

Chapter 4

The group walk around for a bit, Rie’s face unable to cool down from his childish clothing and his thick diaper. They finally find a bar in this very large port city. It has the words Drans bar on it.

“Drans bar? I could use a good drink after the past few hours. Hell, I’m about to get wasted and not regret it later.”

Rie says walking in.

“If this is like most d&d games there should also be food here. But this game also has some very weird turns in it.”

Laphin says being the most knowledgeable about anything d&d related and other things. The rest of the group follows Rie inside and sits at the bar, Rie crinkles as he walks in. and a poof of air comes out his backside as he sits down. His face was still red from embarrassment.

“Hey, let me get something strong and we would all like to get some food if possible.”

A man leans against the bar.

“But of course. You sure you’re old enough for alcohol young lady.”

He laughs clearly joking from the sight of his diaper. Rie blushes but does his best to ignore him.

“Just get me what I want.”

Rie and everyone else gets their order taken by Dran

“Alrighty, that will cost oh let’s say 4 gold.”

They pay and Dran walks off. Zoe sighs.

“So Rie? What happens if you need to uhh you know?”

Rie blushes more not talking. Laphin whispers.

“I think he’s got to use it…”

Zoe giggles and pats Laphin’s head. Whispering back.

“I know, silly. I just wanted to hear him say it. I’m teasing him.”

It suddenly hits him that she was teasing Rie. Zev puts his arm around Rie.

“Come on man, cheer up! At Least it’s all fake! Could be worse and be real life. At Least this way you get to be a badass! Err… bad girl? I guess? At Least you are not being hit on right?”

Rie growls at Zev.

“Could you just shut up idiot! You’re not helping, what can I do?! I have a fucking stick that won’t hurt much!”

Laphin looks over.

“Hmm if I remember right, a cleric can do a bunch of stuff. Do you know what spells you got? It doesn’t appear you have much strength, that’s very off for a cleric. But maybe you have other stuff? Probably a lot of wisdom… uhh maybe Charisma? Oh, I bet athletics! But we all made our character sheets yours was made for you. So we just got to test things.”

Rie grones and drops his head on the table.

“I hate being weak! Even normal me isn’t this weak! But I do feel more flexible. Maybe my magic can help me? Anything got to be better than being taken advantage of by the guard. They could have done anything to me. If that was anyone bad I could only imagine how bad that might have been.”

Laphin thinks.

"You probably only got a healing spell and a few other things. I can’t remember a cleric’s spell list. You could always prepare different ones but I think a healer would be great. You can stay in between Zoe and Zev. They have the most hp. Then you than me I believe. The guards took you down in one hit… so I’m sure they’re super strong. "

Rie looks over at Laphin.

“Are you seriously saying I need to be protected…?”

He just looks more annoyed.

“Whatever… I’ll play this stupid game correctly just so we can leave but if any of you 3 ever speak of this! I’ll find ways to kill you all.”

Zoe sighs.

“I feel like by the end game we will all end up like Rie… or worse. So I agree with Rie.”

Laphin blushed.

“Oh God… ya definitely if my mom found out I ended up in diapers in a game she would put me back in them. Just to have her baby Laphin back.”

Zev grones.

“Oh God my mom would be the exact same… she did that once when I was a kid. My brother was so nice he put himself in a diaper himself just to cheer me up. He can be an ass but he’s a good bro.”

He sighs. Rie gives him an odd look before Finally, the food comes out and Rie’s beer. Everyone began to eat and Rie drank his drink before a roll appeared above his head. It was a 19. Rie barely looked drunk.

“Seriously? Is that it, come on this is your strongest stuff? Get me another!”

Dran just shrugs

“Damn, can’t say I have seen a girl hold her drink like that! This one is on the house!”

He lays another drink in front of Rie who quickly downed it, this time another dice rolls and he gets a 10 but then -5 comes up. Suddenly, Rie looks drunk. He could probably barely remember his name

“A-another…this shits for pansies…”

Dran laughs.

“I like you! But another would not be a smart idea. You would pass out on the spot.”

Another dice roll appears above Rie’s head

“I can-”

He stops talking when a nat 1 comes up. He blushes a bit just staring off awkwardly. Zev looks confused.

“Yo Rie you good?”

He laughs awkwardly.

“Uhh ya duh!”

Another roll appears above his head and Zevs. Zev rolls an 8 and Rie rolls a 13

“Oh well ok then. Just checking, you just stopped talking.”

Dran gets this smirk and walks up behind Zoe and whispers into her ear.

“You look like you have the most control over this pretty lady so tell you what, I’ll pay you 50 gold and you can stay at my inn as much as you want. If I can buy your cleric for the night.”

She looked confused.

“Excuse me?”

He sighs.

“I won’t hurt her, promise. We all need some good fun once in a while right? You understand man?”

She rubs the back of her head.

“I guess. But you have to talk to him, Or her. Into whatever… I’m not going to have her used by my word. If she agrees to it I doubt but whatever if you do have fun I guess.”

Dran shrugs.

“Sounds fair. I’m quite persuasive when I want to be.”

Dran goes up behind Rie and puts his hands on his back.

“Hey, Rie was it? I got some stronger alcohol for you, You can have it for free. How does that sound cutie?”

Dice appear above Rie and Dran. Rie rolls a 15 but loses -5 again. Dran rolls and gets a 12. Rie looked to believe Dran. It seems the only thing that interested him was the alcohol.

“O-oh well uhh, sure? Sounds great, anything to get my mind off stuff. Definitely, if it’s free! WHOO!”

Dran takes Rie’s hand and pulls him off to a room downstairs. Everyone looks at Zoe.

“D-did you just sell off Rie? To another man?! I don’t think Rie… you know swings that way.”

Zoe shrugs.

“We are getting 50 gold out of it. We might need that to escape this game, if his drunk ass does anything to him that’s his fault. I could care less.”

Laphin looks confused and tilts his head.

“I’m so confused? You sold him? Do something to him? What are you guys talking about? Are they like having a party down there?”

Zoe grabs him and plugs his ear.

“Zev if you taint this adorable little guy I’ll make sure you don’t leave this place, understand me!”

Rolles appear on Zoe and Zev. Zev rolls a 12 but Zoe rolls an 18. Zev looks nervous.

“I-I won’t say a word… promise!”

She smiles.

“Good!”

She unplugged his ears. Even though Laphin was 18 he’s never been exposed to anything sexual. He was quite pure. Never even had a date. Laphin looks annoyed by having his ears plugged.

“What was that for Zoe?”

She smiles and hugs him, making him blush. Hand helping him forget what he was wrong.

“oh, nothing~ right, Zev?”

He nods.

“R-right!”

He sighs.

“Well ok then…”

They get back to eating and then we make our way to Rie. Who’s now in the basement.

“S-so… where are we going? Uhh, whatever your name was? God, I haven’t been this drunk in soooooo long!”

Dran smiles at him.

“Well to my room. Where I keep the best alcohol.”

That made sense to Rie everyone keeps alcohol in the basement right.

“Ohh, that makes sense!”

They make it to his room and Dran lets him go and goes over, locking his door.

“Oh my goodness, I just thought we might remove your clothes so they don’t get stained.”

Dran says going over to him helps him remove his shirt.

“W-wait… I mean that does make sense actually, but I can do ish… myself!”

As he tries to remove his pants falling over drunk. Nearly gagging.

“Uhh… I feel sick, maybe not…”

Dran laughs.

“Aww, that’s ok babe. I can help.”

He says pulling off Rie’s pants before his face goes sour seeing the locked guard diaper. No way he could get through that. But he was curious if she used the diaper.

“Damn a guard diaper… you must have been a very bad girl~”

Rie hiccups

“Damn right… I’m uhh… bad… something?”

He lays Rie on his back before feeling his diaper and he smirks, feeling it wet. Rie barely acting on it, too drunk to care about someone touching his diaper.

“It looks like someones soggy, nice, and warm down here.”

Rie blushed.

“I-I… it was an accident! You can’t tell my friends they will baby me…and laugh!”

He hiccups again.

“Hey tell you what, I got a bottle of wine that you have to suck hard to get anything out of but it’s got the best stuff in it. Keep you buzzed for weeks.”

Rie looked amazed.

“Whoa… so I just have to drink that and you won’t tell anyone about my accident?”

He smiles.

“Promise.”

He nods

“Deal!”

He says Fallin back on his back clearly not knowing what he’s saying being so drunk. The next thing he knew he was given a blindfold.

“Now you can’t see the bottle as that would ruin the surprise. I’ll hold the bottle for you ok? You just try and drink. Sometimes using the tongue might help unclog it.”

Rie opens his mouth as suddenly something enters his mouth, his eyes got big. This felt much larger than a bottle

“W-what the hell? Why is it soft…?”

He said with something in his mouth

“Shhh, just try and drink. Don’t think…just know you’re going to be a very good girl.”

Rie was too drunk to care but the words good girl went around his head it was almost like something was in his mind. Something came over him as he began to suck he couldn’t really taste anything. But he was beginning to pass out and his mind was going blank. Then suddenly everything went black. An hour or so later Dran comes upstairs to the group who’s been waiting for quite a while.

“Finally. Are you done with Rie we would like to leave?”

He drops 50 gold on the counter. And 4 passes to stay at the inn anytime.

“These passes give you as many nights as you want to stay here. Along with the money. But I suggest you sleep tonight. Your little friend’s blackout drunk.”

Zev laughs.

“that’s Rie for you. So uh… you didn’t make him do anything… weird right?”

Dran smirks and shrugs.

“Does it matter? Anyways, your rooms down the hall to the right first door.”

They sigh and head to their room.

“Ries going to be a pain in the ass tomorrow, won’t he? He won’t be happy…I wonder what that guy did to him?”

Zev says, Zoe giggles.

“I never thought of Rie as the, into guys type. But get drunk enough I guess anything can happen or maybe it has to do with being a girl in-game? But then again I don’t think women are hot? And I’m a guy in-game? Hmm, odd? Oh well, not my problem.”

She says with a shrug.

“I-I like girls…s-some guys are cute too…”

They both look at Laphin. Zoe asks.

“You’re bi? I mean nothing wrong with that but I didn’t expect that. But that makes you even cuter.”

Laphin blushes.

“I guess so… but I have never been with either gender… I’m too scared to ask anyone out on a date. You three are my only friends. My mom makes sure any friends I do have are safe for me to be around by threatening them.”

Zev frowns.

“Damn that’s sad… but I have been there before. My grandpa was like that. Kinda he was a psychopath.”

Zoe sighs.

“That is sad. But I wouldn’t understand that I have always been kinda popular. But I kinda always wish I could be like you Laphin. just smart and not popular. Maybe that’s why I li-”

Zoe blushes and Zev smirks. She glares at Zev. Zev looks away quickly. Laphin looks confused.

“li…? You lie? I’m confused?”

Zoe hugs him

“Nothing Laphin! Hahaha!”

Laphin blushed so much forgetting what he was talking about Zoe let go.

“Now let’s head off to bed. Laphin you wanna sleep with me… I mean whoa that came out so-”

Laphin smiles.

“Sure! It will be like sleeping with my mom who makes me sleep with her sometimes.”

She glares

“Hey, I’m not that old!”

Laphin covers his mouth.

“Oh no, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m so sorry.”

She smiles.

“It’s fine… anyways Zev you take a different bed you’re not sleeping with us. Just use two FRIENDS!”

Zev sighs and shrugs. Just going to bed taking off his armor and laying down. Laphin jumps up on a bed and Zoe sits on the bed. Laphin lays down and Zoe blushes and lays by him. She couldn’t lie she was definitely attracted to him. She kinda hates it too as he was much younger than her. It was a long night before everyone eventually fell asleep for their first night in this new world.

2 Likes

Chapter 5

The next morning comes and day 2 of the adventure. Rie was the first to wake up. He was very groggy sitting up in a bed he doesn’t remember falling asleep in.

“Where the fuck am I…?”

He throws the covers off himself then he finds himself in some pink footie pajamas he blushes.

“This is definitely not what I was in! Though they are very warm…”

He shakes his head getting out of the bed, his crotch area feeling very saggy.

“The hell…?”

He unzips the footie pj’s to his knees and finds his diaper soaked. His eyes get huge.

“No fucking way… eww I got to find the guard to get me out of this thing! Though where are my other clothes… on top of that my throat kinda hurts and I have a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. How fucking drunk did I get…?”

He walks to the door before the door opens. Dran was standing there.

“Oh you’re awake you passed out in the bar so I brought you down here to sleep. Your friends are in a room upstairs. Put you in something warm though you might get your diaper change heh”

Rie blushes.

“Oh shut the hell up! Where are my clothes?”

He laughs

“Whoa calm down I put them in your pack and keep the pj’s cutie”

He winks and Rie gets a cold chill.

“Don’t even try to flirt with me, I’m into women.”

He whistles.

“Wow, now that would be a sight to watch.”

He growls and removes his pj’s getting in his pack and puts on the other clothes.

“Whatever, thanks for bringing me down here.”

He begins to leave.

“No, thank you”

Suddenly, Rie’s head hurts remembering a little from Last night. But not enough to matter

“Please do join me again cutie”

Rie’s face goes a bit pale walking upstairs just thinking.

“What the fuck is going on he’s being too nice… damn it Rie what the fuck did you do while drunk! I swear to God if I did anything to him ill fucking die…”

He goes upstairs and looks in the first room he can find and sees Zev sleeping in a bed and then in the other Zoe was hugging Laphin who was cuddled close to Zoe.

“Yo! Wake up! Time to get going!”

Zev grones sitting up slowly. Laphin also wakes up then Zoe they both blush and pull away from each other.

“S-sorry”

They both speak at the same time.

Zev laughs some.

“Man, you two need to get a room already.”

Laphin rubs his eyes.

“We are in a room…?”

Zev laughs more but stops and looks at Rie.

“Hey, there’s the money maker.”

Rie looked nervous.

“what the fuck do you mean by that?”

Zoe rubs her eyes and stretches standing up along with Zev and Laphin.

“Well, you got wasted and went with Dran to his basement. A few hours later he comes up, pays me money, and says you did great. Didn’t know you played both sides.”

Rie blushes and goes pale.

“W-what the fuck do you mean?! What did I do?!”

Zoe shrugs and so does Zev.

“Honestly we don’t know. Really don’t want to know man… hope you had fun I guess.”

Rie holds his throat and his eyes get big realizing why his throat might hurt and the funny taste in his mouth. Rie looked sick before suddenly he puked right there on the floor.

“Eww!”

Laphin says, jumping back on the bed even though it wasn’t close to him. Zev looks away.

“Oh man, something tells me you remember and you definitely didn’t do it because you wanted to…”

Rie hugs himself, shaking some. Zoe looks down.

“Uhh, that’s rough… I didn’t expect you to do something you wouldn’t want to do just because you were drunk.”

Laphin is totally lost.

“I don’t understand at all!”

Rie Finally composes himself.

“Don’t you get it?! I gave him a b-”

Suddenly, Rie gets hit with a pillow by Zoe.

“Rie I swear to god if you finish that sentence I’ll make sure next time it’s worse!!”

Rolls appear above their head. Rie gets a 12 but it rolls again being a 5 and keeps it. Zoe on the other hand gets a 19.

“F-fine… do toothbrushes exist? Mouthwash? Something?”

They look to Laphin. He thinks for a while.

“Uhh, probably not if you want to clean your mouth… Just try water. Maybe with some soap, it will taste awful but will do the job.”

Rie grones and leaves the room to find soap and water. Laphin stands back up.

“I think we need to buy some supplies like food. And maybe get some information from Dran. We got his good side for now. Let’s use that while we can.”

Everyone agrees and gets up heading to the bar area. Laphin speaks.

“Hey, Dran? Any helpful information you can give us adventures?”

Dran thinks.

"Make sure you’re inside the walls by nightfall or monsters will attack. Or you can buy a one-time use item to protect you from monsters at night. Oh and later today there’s a sacrifice going on! You should stop by, they are a blast. Apparently, a few thieves were found and picked up last night. "

They looked worried. As Zoe asks.

“Sacrifice?”

He nods.

“Yap we sacrifice the 4 of them to the guardian of the island and also our prince!”

Zev looked confused.

“Guardian and prince?”

He sighs.

“You are all brand new huh?”

They all nod

“Well… the prince’s name is Jason. And the young prince’s name is Jack. He lives in the castle while Jason lives in the forest in the center of the island.”

Laphin looks very intrigued.

“Ohh very helpful information! Thanks, Dran! Let’s go explore guys oh wait Dran? Can we buy food to go here?”

He smirks.

“Most definitely. I’ll get it ready for you before you all leave town.”

Laphin smiles.

“Thanks!”

Before they all leave the bar. Back to Rie, he’s coming up to a bathroom just outside. One marked male and the other female. He goes to open the male bathroom. But a guard clears his throat.

“Don’t you think you should use the women’s restroom like the rest of the girls?”

He growls and just goes in the girl’s bathroom tuning on water and cleaning out his mouth with a little thing of soap. It took him forever to clean his mouth. But he finished and it hit him, he had to pee bad. He leaves and finds that guard.

“Hey look you stupid guards put me in this fucking diaper they said I could be removed when I stayed clothes can it be removed?”

The guard pulls Rie’s pants down and touches it; it says punishment has ended.

“Sure, just lay down on the ground.”

He blushes.

“In public? You’re joking right?”

He shrugs.

“You can stay in it for all I care honestly.”

He growls and lays on his back the guard pulls out a key and it unlocks and he begins to undo his diaper.

“I can replace your old diaper with a normal diaper for convenience if you like?”

He glares.

“No! No more diapers! No more Pissing myself. Just remove it! I’m never wearing them again!”

The guard does so and Rie stands up pulling his pants up. He feels so free taking a sigh of relief. Dice appear above his head before a 15 appears his eyes get big and run to the bathroom relieving himself. He washes his hands and leaves

“I wish I had some underwear… this is better than not being in a diaper.”

He begins to walk around to figure out his next plan trying not to think that he might have just given someone a blowjob. While distracted he bumps into a large man.

“Oww… damn it, watch it!”

The man looks at him.

“Oh excuse me, ma’am. Must have not been paying attention. We were getting ready for a sacrifice.”

Rie raised an eyebrow.

“Sacrifice?”

He nods

“First-time ey? I suggest you stay and watch it. It will show what we do to adventurers who wrong us.”

Rie shrugs and sees a large stage where there was a man with a sword on one hip and a book on the other. He looked very intimidating. Suddenly there’s a tap on Rie’s shoulder. He jumps a bit, turning around.

“Yo, Rie!”

It was Zev and the rest of the group.

“What’s going on here?”

Rie takes a sigh of relief and shakes his head.

“Some kinda sacrifice? To show adventure what they do to people that wrong them.”

Laphin gulps.

“Scary…”

Zoe pats his head.

“Don’t worry Laphin, they have to go through me first before I’ll let them touch you.”

He smiles and blushes looking back at her.

“Thanks, Zoe but I’ll help you too!”

She smiles.

“I know you will.”

Rie rolls his eyes.

“Would you two just kiss already, Jesus fuck…”

They both blush. Going silent, Zev laughs.

“That shut them up. So who’s the scary guy on stage?”

Rie shrugs.

“Don’t ask me, I just got here.”

They decide to watch as 4 bandits are brought up on the stage and this scary-looking man takes his sword and attacks the bandits all in one blow taking them down they fall over and begin to piss themselves. Their clothing melts leaving them naked. Suddenly the man on stage speaks.

“Diaper these baby’s and let’s continue the sacrifice!!”

Everyone screams and cheers. The group watches in horror as they are put in diapers and revived then beat down again crying out in pain. The more times they are beaten the younger they look and act. The bandits by the end of the sacrifice are baby’s just crying. Clearly no mind or memory of their life before. Laphin, Zoe, Zev, and even Rie were all shaking. They didn’t want to believe this is what could happen to them. They knew it was a possibility but to watch it happen was terrifying.

The man holds the baby’s up.

“This is what happens if you wrong us! Now take these children to the adoption center. Where they will grow up here and become better people and nothing like they once were!”

The man walks off the stage with people cheering. The man glances at the group, smirks, and walks out of town. Laphin whines, scared along with the rest.

“Z-Zoe… I need to find the restroom. I think he nearly scared me too much…”

Rie was almost sympathetic and pointed to the bathrooms.

“There, that way.”

Laphin nods.

“Thanks, Rie!!”

As he runs off Zoe smiles.

“So you can be nice.”

He scoffs.

“Don’t get used to it. I just don’t want any of us to end up like that bandit group.”

Zev sighs.

“Ya I agree…”

He says patting Rie’s back.

“Don’t worry man, we will help protect you too.”

Rie looked into his eyes and he felt odd before he shook his head and looked away with a blush.

“Ya sure whatever! Not like I can do much anyways. I’m counting on you all.”

Zoe smiles.

“We are counting on you too. Now, what’s taking Laphin so long?”

Back to Laphin, a dice roll appears above his head and a 3 appears as he’s running to the bathroom he makes it to the door before he just stops shaking unable to move having to pee super badly.

“Come on Laphin… almost there…”

He said to himself he lets out a whine and takes a step as a stream of piss begins to pour down his leg. He runs into the bathroom to hide, beginning to cry.

“No-no-no! What just happened? I never had a bladder accident in my life!”

As he panicked his clothing began to melt. He screamed and cried as he was eventually left with nothing. A bright blush on his face and no clothing. How would he get clothes? The guards will stop him if they see him naked. Then he remembered that diaper he had in his pack. He grabs it and pulls it out. Wiping his eyes of tears.

“I-im not really considering this right? I just got to buy me some clothes before my friends find out if they know I wet myself t-they… t-they will hate me and leave me here to become a baby!”

He sits down and cries for a while. Before taking a deep breath washing himself clean with water then takes the diaper and opens it.

1 Like

Chapter 6

He gulps before taking the diaper under himself. when suddenly there’s a knock it makes him jump and drop the diaper.

“Y-yes?! I-im using the bathroom in here!”

There was a familiar voice, it was Zoes.

“Oh, Laphin! Are you ok in there? It’s taking you quite a while. I got worried about you. You sound like you’ve been crying… what’s going on?”

His voice goes all cracky.

“I-I… I don’t know what happened but I was running to the bathroom and suddenly I just started going with no control! After my clothing began to melt like they were made of ice! I don’t know how or why I never had anything like this happen before and I have no clothes on and I don’t want to end up like Rie!”

Zoe frowns as he begins crying again.

“I think my heart just exploded…poor little guy.”

Rie puts his hands in his pockets and begins to walk off.

“Hey! Where are you going? We have to help Laphin!”

Zoe said. Rie looks back.

“I’m going to go buy him some clothes. What does it look like I’m doing?”

Zev smiled and just followed behind Rie. Laphin’s eyes go big

“R-really? Would you help me by doing that?”

Zoe smiles great big.

“Ok! I’ll stay here with Laphin so he doesn’t get scared… and thanks Rie I owe you one. Oh, wait! Come here.”

Rie looked confused walking up to her. She hands him 50 gold.

“Uhh… this belongs to you…”

He shivers.

“Uhh ya whatever… let’s go Zev.”

Rie and Zev walk off as Zoe sits down by the bathroom door. Laphin wipes his eyes, takes the diaper off the ground then puts it back in his backpack.

“I thought you were all going to mock me… so I was going to put on that diaper I found so I could go buy me some clothes secretly.”

Her eyes got big.

“Laphin… you need to have more faith in your friends. We are all stuck in this situation, don’t try to take everything on alone. But I got to say, I can’t believe you had the guts to do that… you’re a lot braver than I.”

Zoe says, Laphin sniffs.

“R-really? I just thought it might be less embarrassing to be seen in a diaper than nude…”

She nods and smiles.

“Hmm well I don’t think I can agree with that but I get your point Laphin, Hey? Can I ask a question? What was up with the plushy?”

Laphin stands awkwardly still naked leaning against the bathroom wall.

“Well… promise you won’t laugh?”

She giggles. She couldn’t help with how shy and cute he is.

“I promise. Oops, that wasn’t laughing! I promise, sorry!”

He sighs.

“Well… I miss my mom… this is the longest I have ever been away from her. Even though I’m 18 my mom won’t let me get far without her. The plushy just reminded me of her. Do you miss your mom?”

She smiles.

“Aww… that’s sweet. I haven’t seen my mom in years. You got a good mom. Maybe a bit overprotective? But a good mom nevertheless. Remember that she just wants what she thinks is best.”

He giggles. Zoe looks confused.

“What’s so funny?”

He blushes.

“Well, you… remind me of my mom. Very protective and super sweet to me. You will randomly hug me and you cuddle in bed with me.”

Zoe blushes.

“O-oh… maybe t-that’s for other reasons?”

He was confused.

“What do you mean Zoe?”

She sighs.

“Look… umm I think you’re super cute and stuff maybe when all this stuff is through you might… uhh want to go on a date with a girl 8 years older than you heh…I know that’s weird maybe you are too young for me but I can’t help but love the nerdy and shy boys.”

Laphin blushed like crazy.

“D-did you just… and oh my… I have never been asked out! Umm umm…”

He begins to panic, freaking out and breathing heavily.

“Whoa, whoa Laphin calm down! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stress you out, take time to think it over ok? Don’t worry I’ll completely understand if you don’t want to. Just do it on your own time till then i’ll be here to protect and help you. Even if you say no.”

Laphin calms Down some.

“O-ok think… right. Umm Zoe, t-thanks… for everything.”

Zoe smiles.

“You’re welcome cutie~”

Back with Rie and Zev they made it to the shop and had some childish clothes picked out. They pay and leave the shop when a familiar guard goes over and grabs Rie’s arm. Dice rolls appear above the guard’s head and Rie’s. Rie gets a 12 while the guard gets a 14. Rie is unable to get free.

“H-hey! Let me go, I haven’t done anything. Wait… you’re the guard that put me in that diaper…”

He smirks.

“looks like the little one escaped her diaper but she didn’t come to me for removal. looks like I’ll have to re-pad this little one”

He says pulling Rie into an alleyway Zev is chasing after.

“Hey! You have no right!”

Zev yells. The guard smiles at Zev.

“Oh, are you going to help her? Fine then let’s go!”

Rolls appear above everyone’s head. Rie rolls a 19, the guard a 6 and Zev a 9.

“Let me go, damn it!”

Rie holds out his hand and suddenly a gallon of water dumps on him and the guard makes him let go of Rie who gets the chance to run to Zev. Zev then runs up and engages the guard.

“I won’t let you hurt my friend without any reason!”

He swings his sword at the guard hitting him.

“Ahh, how dare you hit a guard! Once I beat you both you’re both going into a cell! Then put in diapers permanently!”

The guard then swings at Zev doing a lot of damage.

“Ahh damn! Why did you have to make enemies of the guard? I don’t think we can win…”

Ries eye twitches.

“Don’t you dare give up, idiot! You have to protect my ass, remember!”

Rie holds his hands out to Zev who suddenly heals for what damage he just took.

“Whoa, that helps a lot Rie thanks!”

He crosses his arms.

“Just kick his ass! That’s all I can do to help anyway!”

A roll appears above Zevs head a nat 20. he swings doing massive damage and he hits again with a backswing dealing a defeating blow with a critical hit. The guard’s eyes go blank and fall backward thumping to the ground. Zev takes a sigh of relief.

“I got your back bro!”

Rie looks at Zev as a roll appears above his head. It’s a d100 it rolls and Lands on a 63. Nothing seems to happen as he shakes his head.

“Ya… thanks, anyways we better get back to Laphin, then I think we need to leave town for a while.”

Zev looked confused.

“Why?”

He sighs.

“We just beat up a bad guard. Who do you think will believe who’s the bad one here, us or him?!”

Zev sights.

“Damn… you’re right. let’s see if he’s got anything on him!”

Zev searches the guard he rolls a 7 and doesn’t find anything useful except the locking diaper he was going to put Rie in. Zev smirks looking at Rie who also smirks.

“Yes, yes, and yes!”

They strip the guard of his clothing but they just melt away once removed. They then diaper the guard and laugh.

“Revenge is a bitch huh?”

Rie says. Zev laughs and they walk off leaving him knocked out and walking back to the bathroom. Zoe looked really happy and Rie handed the clothes to Zoe.

“Here, give these to Laphin then we have to leave town.”

Zoe knocks on the door and Laphin quickly reaches out and grabs them, shutting the door back.

“Why?”

Zoe asks. Zev laughs awkwardly.

“Well, we might have just kicked a guard’s ass and stripped him and put him in a diaper.”

Zoe’s eyes get big then giggle.

“Oh my God are you guys trying to get us… killed? Uhh, maybe not what I’m looking for but the same concept!”

Rie shrugs

“He came after me First. I didn’t break any law, he just wanted to make me Suffer. Fucking scum.”

Zoe smirks.

“Or maybe you’re learning what women back in this time had to deal with.”

Rie glares.

“It wasn’t my fucking choice to be a woman in this damn game!”

Laphin Finally steps out now in the childish clothes he looked younger. But still 18 years old he blushes

“Umm, thanks a lot Rie for helping me.”

Rie blushed at how cute he looked and looked away quickly.

“Whatever, I wasn’t about to let you go through what I went through. I’ll at least try to stall it as long as possible.”

Both Zev and Zoe get dice rolls next. It was a 15 and 18.

“Crap now I need to pee…”

Zev says walking into the bathroom. Zoe sighs.

“I can wait but… I feel this place is messing with our control, probably best to not take Chances.”

Zoe walks into the girl’s side. Rie sighs and pats Laphin on the head.

“We got your back. But you owe me, remember that.”

Laphin smiled.

“of course Rie. Thanks… I nearly put myself into that diaper, that would have been so embarrassing.”

Rie grones.

“Ya, that would have sucked. don’t remind me. At least you could remove it anytime… So you into Zoe?”

Laphin looks Confused. Rie sighs.

“Come on, you know. Like, Do you think she’s cute and stuff?”

Laphin blushes.

“I mean… she is pretty cute… but I feel she’s a little too old for me.”

Rie shrugs.

“Understand, some people just aren’t into older girls. But she definitely looks like she would know how to please a man.”

He looked more Confused. Rie grones.

“Come on, you can’t be that clueless right? You had to take sex-Ed?”

He blushes.

“Oh… mom yelled at the school and said I wasn’t allowed to take that… somehow she got me out of it. Even though it was a required class…don’t ask me how.”

He rubs his eyes.

“Holy fucking shit you are pure…no wonder Zoe’s interested in you. Uhh not that I would know what girls are into but still? I have had a few girls in my life but they all end up being cheating whores.”

Just before Laphin can ask Suddenly Zev and Zoe walk out of the bathroom.

“Alrighty! Are we ready to go?”

Zev asks. They all nod except Laphin. Who just remembered something.

“Wait, we got some food waiting for us at Dran’s.”

Rie shivers.

“I’ll wait for you all at the main gate to leave this city.”

Rie walks off alone.

“I’ll stay with Rie! Can’t be too safe!”

Zev says running off with Rie both Zoe and Laphin shrug.

“let’s get to Dran’s”

Laphin says before they walk off heading back to Dran’s and waiting at the bar he frowns.

“Aww, that cute girl’s not with you?”

Zoe sighs.

“Nope, sorry perv but we are waiting to buy some food to go, remember?”

He snaps and walks off and comes back with a bunch of provisions. About a week’s worth.

“Here you go! That Will be 5 gold for a week’s worth of food.”

Laphin looks at it.

“4 gold!”

Dice rolls appear above both their heads. Dran gets a 10 and Laphin gets a 6.

“Nope 5 gold kiddo. Take it or leave it.”

Laphin frowns.

“Dang… ok I’ll pay.”

He pays for the food and they split the food for each of their backpacks. Laphin starts leaving.

“you got… potions or anything?”

He smiles.

“I do but I don’t know what it will do. I’ll give it to you. On the house for the offer last night.”

She sighs and is given a blue potion. Putting it in her pack and caught up with Laphin.

“Alright let’s get to Rie and Zev and leave before the guards find out what they did.”

Laphin says. Zoe smiles and nods and they head off for the gate. They meet up with Zev and Rie.

“You guys got everything? We might not be back for a while.”

Rie says.

“I believe so?”

Laphin said Finally taking the time to look at his shirt. Momma boy he blushes like Crazy.

“Great! Let’s head out!”

Rie said, beginning to leave with everyone else close behind. Not even got a clue where they’re going just knowing they can’t stay here.

2 Likes

Chapter 7

They get out of the city and just get down the road and they reach a fork in the road. A road-going left and right. Zev looks back and forth. To the left then to the right.

“So the city we came from was called Revalavile. Going to the left is Diper Village? And going to the right is Famala village. Any ideas Laphin?”

He looked surprised.

“M-me what about everyone else?”

Zev shrugs.

“I just assumed we made you the group leader. You’re very smart, I trust you.”

He blushed and Rie nodded.

“I agree. I doubt Zoe will disagree so leader where are we going?”

He blushes more as Zoe just smiled at him and patted his head. He smiles and pulls out a map from his pack.

“Let’s check the map!”

Going over the map they see there are only 3 villages on this island and one large city. The one they came from.

“Well diper Village seems closer and we should be able to reach it before nighttime. So I say let’s head that way.”

Rie just starts walking to the left.

“Let’s get to walking then. Also, how do we beat this game? We got to beat the boss right? If I had to guess that guy who was on the stage.”

Zoe thinks back nodding. As everyone follows.

“ya apparently he’s a prince so he’s probably next in line to be king? Maybe we have to figure out why people regress when they get knocked out?”

Laphin thinks putting his hand on his chin.

"Hmm, sounds like maybe some kinda curse? I’m sure the way to win is in the center of this island but I assume we aren’t strong enough for that yet. My guess is we need to do quests and uncover more information before we are ready to beat this game. So… this might take weeks. "

Zev nods.

“I barely beat a guard and that was only because of a critical. Luckily Rie was there or I might have gone down.”

Rie doesn’t look back.

“If you weren’t there, who knows what that guy might have done to me… weeks of this?”

He grones and Zev nods.

“Good point…I don’t think that crazy DM is against anything except killing oddly. She really doesn’t seem to want us dead. Or anyone. Hmm, and do you think she can fudge rolls? Like a normal dm? Or does this world follow certain rules?”

Laphin nods.

“That is strange but my guess is… this place is basically real life. So maybe everything here is permanent. Or something. But if I had to guess? I would say this is her world, we are only her uhh toys in a way.”

Zoe sighs.

“Laphin, couldn’t you have found a better word for that? That sounds awful.”

Laphin tilts his head.

“What do you mean? Like how a little girl or boy plays with dolls or action figures. That’s us and she basically gets to say if we win or lose. But I don’t think she’s going to cheat that badly. I barely know her and she did trap us here. I believe she’s just having fun. She won’t make us lose the entire game; she wants us to do that ourselves. But I’m sure she will fudge some rolls… maybe that why I-”

Zoe covers his mouth.

“Ok ok! We get it, don’t give her any ideas! Shesh Laphin, remember you’re not the dm any ideas you spout off might give her more…I’m sure she can hear anything we say.”

Laphin’s eyes got big as she let go.

“R-right sorry I wasn’t thinking.”

The rest of the trip was pretty laid back; it was just a long walk to Diper Village. After stopping to eat. They head back on their way, Finally reaching the town at about 7 pm. Everyone looked tired though.

“I’m so tired…”

Laphin says. Rie lets out a big yawn, looks like he can barely hold himself up. Zev smiles and lets Rie lean against him.

“My body’s so weak… I hate this.”

Rie grones.

“Don’t worry Rie, I got you.”

Suddenly rolls appear above both Zev and Rie. 52 for Rie and 54 for Zev. Nothing seems to happen.

“Thanks, man… let’s find a tavern or an inn or whatever.”

They see a woman walk past the four. She was very beautiful and a little familiar. She noticed them and smiled.

“Oh hello, you four must be new! I’m Swana, the tavern owner.”

Laphin smiles.

“Hi, Miss Swana, I’m Laphin.”

Swanas’ eyes suddenly caught sight of Laphin; she couldn’t take her eyes off him. Zoe spoke up next.

“I’m Zoe.”

Zev was next.

“I’m Zev”

Then from Rie was snoring.

“Zzzzz…”

Zev sighs.

“Did he seriously fall asleep on me? Jesus…”

Swana giggles.

“You got a cute girl there Zev. You two together?”

Zev blushed.

“No way! I… uhh whatever just no.”

Remembering people see Rie as a girl. And saying he doesn’t roll that way might come off wrong.

“Oh, well excuse me. So you 4 need a place to stay? Come on back to my tavern. It will cost you, let’s say… 4 gold.”

They easily agree before following the tavern owner to her tavern. There led to some rooms down a long hall each getting a separate room. Laphin was the last who also paid her.

“Thanks Miss Swana.”

She smiles.

“No problem. But I have a question?”

He tilts his head. She goes into the room with him and shuts the door.

“Well… don’t take this the wrong way. But I find you super cute. You’re Even the size of an uhh kid.”

He blushed

“I’m 18 but mom just says I haven’t hit my growth spurt yet.”

Swana giggles.

“Oh really? I’m sorry to say I don’t think you will be growing much… but I got an offer for you and only you. Are you in need of money?”

Laphin thinks then nods.

“Probably. Honestly getting quite low, I mean Rie still have 50 gold but that-”

She laughs and puts a finger over his mouth.

“Shhh, you overthink stuff way too much. I only needed a yes or no. So nod yes or no.”

He blushes more nodding.

“Wonderful! Ok, I’ll pay you ohhh… 10 gold a day. For every day you agree to umm well be my little one.”

Laphin looked confused.

“Huh? I don’t think I understand. But 10 gold is a lot… it won’t hurt, right? How about this? If you allow my friends to stay at your tavern for free and food plus the 10 gold I’ll agree.”

Swana looked surprised.

“Hmm, you’re quite the negotiator huh? And you don’t even know what I’m asking. Fine, I’ll agree to these terms. But what if you break my contract? Like you Agree one day and ditch, just for the free food and sleep?”

He thinks for a while.

“Hmm, then I guess you have the right to make me at that point right? Make me do whatever? But I wouldn’t do that.”

Swana crosses her arms.

“Well ok, I can’t argue that. Fine, then you become my little one on a day-by-day thing you pick your days. When you’re in town anyway.”

Laphin thinks.

“Well, we will probably stay around here for a week. So why not… the next few days? That will be 20 gold. With free food and sleep.”

She pats his head.

“Well ok. I can’t wait to baby you like my little boy.”

Suddenly it hits him that what she’s talking about, his face goes bright red.

“W-wait… you don’t mean your going to-”

She giggles.

“I’m going to put you in cute diapers and take care of you just like you are my baby.”

Laphin’s mouth dropped.

“I-I changed my mind!”

She gives a stern look.

“Excuse me? You already agreed to 2 days. What was it if you tried to dip on me? Oh, I get to force you right?”

He blushed and whined.

“But…can it at least be in secret…? And my friends won’t know right…?”

She smiles.

“I promise they won’t find out.”

He sighs.

“Ok…”

She keeps smiling

“Ok, what?”

He raises an eyebrow.

“Swana?”

She shakes her head.

“Let’s get some rules set for tomorrow. I’ll be your mommy understand?”

He blushed like Crazy and whined some looking down.

“O-ok…. M-mommy….”

He covers his face with his hands. Suddenly she hugs him and he relaxes into her. She reminded him of his mom.

“I’m not here to hurt you. I just… need someone to take care of. I promise I’ll make sure you have fun. I’ll explain more in the next few days as to why. Now get a good night’s sleep, ok little Laphin?”

He whines and hugs back before she lets go and waves bye, leaving him alone in the room. He sits there for a moment before pulling off his backpack and pulling the plain white diaper blushing. He just stares at it.

“What kinda mess did you just agree to Laphin… but it’s money, right? It will help the team. So if it helps us escape quicker I’ll do what it takes for the team…”

He sighs, putting the diaper away and laying down falling asleep. Today is their first complete day in the game dice rolls appear above everyone’s head.

“Oh before we continue, maybe you would like to hear about these odd rolls there making with d100s.”

Natalie the dm says.

“Well, you see every time something happens that has a possibility of making someone permanently addicted or attached to something they make a d100 roll. They will do one every morning. And randomly. So let’s say for Rie, for example. Right now he’s fighting off being girly. He’s got a low chance right now being early on. If he rolls a 2 or lower well let’s say fun happens. Anyways, that’s some explanation out of the way back to the game!”

41 for Laphin. 43 for Zoe. 66 for Zev. And 78 for Rie. Nothing seems to change in anyone. Everyone was woken up by Swana except Laphin who was still asleep. They were all at a table eating breakfast.

“Where is Laphin? He should be awake by now…”

Zoe says worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I checked he’s doing fine. He’s probably worn out. Maybe let him rest for a few days?”

Rie takes a big drink of something non-alcoholic, learning his lesson. Some kinda milk it seems like.

“I agree. We need Laphin in the best shape, he’s kinda the brains.”

Zev nods.

“I agree with Rie.”

Zoe sighs

“Ok…I can’t really argue that. Wouldn’t want to stress him out.”

Swana snaps.

“hey I got a little quest I need help with and you 3 could probably handle it.”

Rie looked interested.

“What’s the quest? And reward?”

Swana gives them a wanted poster of Rie.

“Hmm, I think I have a feeling you will help me.”

Rie glares at Swana. Zev looks like he’s about to grab his weapon. Zoe jumps up between them both.

“Whoa whoa! We will help! You idiot don’t do anything stupid again! The last thing we need is to be wanted here too!”

Swana smiles

“Helping me might lead to this bounty on you disappearing.”

Zoe looked curious.

“You can do that?”

She nods.

“So what do you say?”

Rie grinds his teeth.

“I don’t think we have a choice. What’s this damn quest?”

Swana shows them a map and points to a spot nearby.

“There are bandits hiding out in this cave. They apparently have a bunch of prisoners. You help them and I’ll see this bounty is gone by the end of the week. I’m sure you didn’t do anything too bad to deserve this. I know some of the guards are very corrupt.”

Rie sighs.

“Fine we will do it… it would be nice if we had our wizard to do this though.”

Swana smiles

“Great! And you 3 can handle it I’m sure. Let the boy sleep. Don’t want him getting sick do you?”

Zoe frowns.

“Oh no… definitely not, come on guys let’s go do this!”

Zoe heads out running.

“Hey! Wait up ass hole!”

Rie yells chasing after.

“Uhh later! And thanks for the free food that was super cool of you!”

Zev waves as he runs out the door.

“Don’t thank me Zev, thank Laphin.”

She mostly said to herself. She walked off to Laphins room and went over and shook him softly.

“Laphin, sweetie, it’s time to wake up. Remember what you promised mommy~”

Laphin grones sitting up rubbing his eyes. Still super groggy.

“But I Wanna sleep more…”

Oddly thinking he was back home. Before he saw Swana his face went a bright red. Who knows what this woman had planned for him.

2 Likes

Chapter 8

“O-oh… right. Well good morning… miss Swana”

She smiles and pets his head.

“For today my name is mommy.”

He blushed looking down.

“Ok umm mommy… but what about my friends? I can’t do this around them.”

She smiles and gets a bit closer.

“Well, you see I sent them on a little quest. Should take them all day. Now let’s head to my house.”

She says and suddenly picks him up into her arms like he was some kinda child. Laphin screams and hugs her; he hasn’t been picked up in so long he was caught off guard. Swana giggles.

“Don’t worry mommy’s got your promise. Mommy would make sure you’re safe if something happens first before herself.”

Laphin begins to think of his mom and begins to cry after being a few nights without her.

Swana was caught off guard as she carried him out of the building and started down the road.

“Are you ok?”

Laphin nods, wiping his face.

“I-I miss my mom… I just got stuck in this place a few days back. I haven’t had to live so long without her.”

Swana frowns and pats his back and lets him cry into her.

“Aww, I’m sorry. I know I’m not your real mom but I hope I can make you feel as comfortable as she did.”

They soon reach a somewhat lower-end middle-class house. They get inside and the first thing that pops out is the addition of baby furniture for older adults. There was a very tall playpen that even Rie would have problems getting out of. A high chair that Zoe couldn’t even escape and a crib that Zev couldn’t break down. Laphin was somewhat scared looking at everything. He knew this was going to be so awkward.

He was taken over to a large table and sat down on it. He felt tiny on this table.

“Whoa… everything so big… o-or I’m that small.”

She giggles.

“No, it’s all big. But I mean what size are you? You’re definitely not tall either… but that’s ok. Honestly, if you didn’t agree to this I was going to ask your little girlfriend.”

His face went bright red.

“G-girlfriend? W-we are just friends! I-i mean she does like me but she’s really old like almost 10 years older and I don’t know I don’t feel comfortable and I just-”

He said really fast before Swana put her finger over his mouth.

“Whoa whoa. Calm down, and what’s that kinda age got to do with it? You’re 18 at least right? After that age, it really doesn’t matter if you truly love someone.”

He blushes more

“B-but I never loved… never had a boy or girlfriend.”

She looked at him confused.

“So you have never umm had sex?”

He looks away.

“I-im sorry, that was very rude of me to ask. Heh, you really are just like a little innocent boy. That’s so adorable, no wonder Zoe likes you.”

She winks.

He looked more confused.

“I don’t get it…”

She smiles big.

"Some girls are attracted to men who are manly and… are good at things. But other girls like Zoe. She’s attracted to the innocent ones, the ones she can be more of the umm… Dom, I believe. She seems like the top girl. Heh and you are definitely a bottom. "

Laphin looked absolutely confused; she just giggled more and pushed him back slowly.

“Don’t worry about it now, let’s get you dressed.”

He tilts his head.

“But I’m in clothes…?”

As he says that Swana pulls off his shirt.

“Mhm, some. Very cute clothes for sure. I thought you were an adult.”

He blushed, getting distracted as his pants were removed. He had no underwear so he was naked.

“Hey, where are your cute little undies?”

He wines, being so embarrassed. And covers his manhood.

“I-I… was running to the bathroom and had an accident and my clothes melted.”

She nods.

“Aww, poor baby sounds like you needed diapers then little guy. You wouldn’t have lost your clothes and those clothes sell for a lot of gold.”

He shivers being super uncomfortable and naked.

“Wait…. Really? Why?”

Swana gets under the table and pulls out a diaper. It was surprisingly big. It had some kinda babyish print on it with teddy bears. All Laphin could do was blush as he watched her open it up and fluff it up.

“Oh, well other than the original people on this island, anyone who comes here has adult clothing. And adult clothing makes sure no regression points are accumulated. Regression points being invisible to adventures but having an accident being attacked by an enemy or lots of stuff can get you some. Our prince soon to be king found a way to… to? Huh, odd I can’t remember. Anyways~”

She lifts up Laphin legs and slides the diaper under him next she powders him up and then tapes the diaper snugly on him. He was blushing and the first thing he did was bring his hands to his crotch just to feel the plastic between his knees.

"Oh right! Well, adventurers are always willing to buy adult clothes for a crazy amount and it’s impossible to make new ones as they will become babyish. So most adventures end up wearing diapers and baby clothes. I would be careful, not wearing undies or padding under your pants. It’s quite illegal as well. They won’t go around checking you. But if caught you might be forced into padding. "

Laphin seems to be staring at her in disbelief.

“I-I don’t understand… why? What kinda person wants people in diapers?”

She giggles and pats his padding making him blush.

“I-I mean… y-you gave me a choice though.”

She nods and shrugs then gets down and pulls out a white striped onesie and pulls it down over his head.

“Good point I suppose. But who knows maybe you will like it? No offense but you might be 18 but I think you need another 18 years in diapers before you can even think about growing up. You’re too much of a mama’s boy”

His onesie is snapped at the crotch. He sits up with a crinkle, his face unable to stop blushing.

“How could you like this… umm what if I have to potty?”

She picks him up and pats his butt making a loud crinkle.

“You are wearing a toilet.”

He whines.

“Oh…”

Suddenly his stomach growls. He lays his head on Swana.

“I forgot I haven’t eaten yet…”

She gets an almost evil smile in a way.

“Well, do I have a surprise for you.”

He leans back to look at her.

“I don’t have to pay for any food right?”

She shakes her head.

“Nope. Anything we do in the next few days will cost you nothing but maybe your dignity. Unless you just enjoy yourself. Relax, you have absolutely no worries for two days.”

Laphin did like the sound of that. Didn’t have to do homework and study hard. Don’t have to rush to the bathroom. Heck, he probably won’t even have to feed himself.

“Maybe this won’t be so bad after all…”

She smiles.

“There you go!”

Swana sits down on the couch in the front room.

“Uhh… isn’t the food in the kitchen umm M-mommy?”

She shakes her head and pulls her shirt up revealing her large breast. She then undoes her bra. Laphin blushed insanely seeing this probably older lady’s boobs. He’s never even seen any before. He quickly covers his eyes.

“I’m sorry!!”

She laughs and pulls his hands down but he keeps his eyes closed.

“This is your breakfast, silly. Just put your lips over the nipple here and suck.”

He started to panic.

“i-I can’t do that, that’s so wrong!”

She began to scratch his head.

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it baby. You’re my little baby, you got to drink mama’s milk.”

He wines.

“But…”

Swan forces his head forward.

“Laphin, you eat your breakfast now or I will spank you, understand baby?”

He gulps, he did promise if he didn’t agree she could punish him anyway. He really didn’t want to be spanked. He slowly opens his mouth and puts it over her nipple. He didn’t suck and just looked up at her.

“Now get to sucking.”

She said as she scratched his back. He had to admit it did feel good. He relaxed a bit as he began to suck. Warm liquid began to come out, he pulled back coughing and getting choked. When a dice roll appears above his head. It rolls and a 1 comes up. Some milk leaks out his mouth and he licks it up with his tongue.

“I-it’s… so good”

He quickly latches back on and drinks and drinks and drinks. He’s now completely hooked on breast milk. He found himself unable to stop. He found himself relaxing and just not wanting to stop till he was full. Eventually, though he did get full as he pulled away from her breast groaning. He had milk dripping down his face. He looked like he was trying not to fall asleep. A dice roll appears and a 2 is rolled, his eyes drop and he falls asleep.

Who knows how much time passes he sleeps peacefully. Probably the best sleep he has had in a long time with a completely full belly. But he eventually wakes up and a bad urge to pee hits him hard as he sits up quickly and goes to jump out of bed when he smacks into some bars.

“O-oww!”

He holds his face whimpering a bit trying not to cry.

“What did I hit…?”

He looks up and then around finding himself in a large crib. He suddenly remembered where he was, he blushed looking at his clothing. And the taste of milk still in his mouth.

“Mmm… M-mommy?”

He said standing up.

“I-I got to pee bad… May I please use the toilet?”

But Swana didn’t appear.

“H-Hello?”

He yelled louder. He shakes and holds his legs together.

“no no no… maybe I can climb out?”

He looks up, it might be possible. A dice roll appears and he gets another 2. He begins to climb but having to pee so bad he falls to his diapered butt and accidentally begins to pee some but that’s all it took and he was unable to stop as his diaper began to swell up.

“AHHH! No no no! This isn’t happening, stop please!”

But he didn’t, he went for quite a while his diaper was soaked. His face with a big blush on it. Another dice roll appears a d100 this time above his head. 11 nothing seems to happen.

“Swana!”

He cries out as he begins to cry.

“Mommy!”

He yells bawling in tears he was so ashamed this was the second time he’s had an accident. Suddenly Swana rushes into the room and lets the side down and grabs him.

“Hey hey? What’s wrong baby.”

She felt his diaper was super soggy.

“Oh, I see you had an accident.”

He nods and cries into her. She takes him to a changing table and lays him on his back, his embarrassed face and tears in his eyes.

“I-im sorry this only happened once before”

She smiles.

“Hey hey, it’s ok baby accident happened. Maybe… something going on? You might want to permanently stay in padding just in case. Probably less embarrassing if you wet your diaper you can change in private then your pants right?”

Dice rolls appear above both their heads. Laphin got an 8 and Swana got a 16. Laphin wipes his eyes.

“i-I mean… you make sense but what if they catch me wearing them? I’ll be the baby of the group… also momma Swana?”

She unbuttons his onesie and starts to change his diaper.

“You will be fine. But what do you need, baby?”

He blushed and looked away.

“W-would it be ok if I got some umm… things of your nice milk…? I can already feel myself craving it… I don’t know what’s going on but it was soooo good.”

She laughs and removes his soaked diaper. Lucky the conversation was keeping his mind off the part that was till a cold baby wipe touched his genitals.

“Eep! That’s cold!”

She smiles and puts a new diaper under him.

“Tell you what. Tomorrow I have something special planned for you. If you are a good baby boy today then tomorrow you will be mommy’s good baby girl. I’ll give you a bunch of bottles of milk.”

He smiled excitedly then looked confused.

“Wait girl?..but I’m a boy?”

She winks.

“We will play pretend. I got dresses and girly diapers that will fit you perfectly.”

His eyes get big and blush.

“This is stressing me out…but ok…”

He seems worried Swana got him diapered and grabbed a pacifier.

“Try sucking on this. If you don’t like it I won’t force you but it might relax you.”

Dice rolls appear above his head. A 14 appears on the 20 then an 11 on the 100 nothing seems to happen much. He sucks some.

“is… ok I guess. Kinda hewp.”

She laughed at his lisp.

“Now how about some playtime? Babies need playtime.”

He tilts his head as they are led to a playpen with a bunch of toys for boys and girls. He’s put inside it and Swana locks it.

“Now have some fun.”

He looked confused. He barely played with toys when he was a kid. He was too busy studying for school even back then. He sighs and goes and grabs a toy car and moves his back and forth in the ground just to amuse Swana. Another dice roll comes up. First 12 and 76. Nothing happens but he looks to be getting a little enjoyment out of it. But not much.

“Mommy? I don’t think I know how to play with toys?”

She looked at him worried.

“What do you mean?”

He shrugs.

“I mean… I didn’t even play with toys when I was a kid… let alone now. I’m an adult now…”

She smirks.

“That pee-soaked diaper said otherwise.”

He blushed; he couldn’t argue that he looked down at the toy car.

“Hmm, you’re smart right? You like to learn things?”

Laphin nods.

“Well, I got a test for you. You learn how to have fun with toys and if you figure it out by the end of the day I’ll… give you a special magical item. Said to make the user’s spells stronger.”

He looked very interested as he got in a crawl.

“And… a glass of milk?”

She giggles.

“And a bottle of milk”

He shrugs and nods, getting to work learning to have fun. He lets his imagination go crazy trying to play. A dice roll appears above his head. 3 unfortunately he just can’t get it down. He can do things but he sighs after quite a few hours. He’s also got to pee. He looks at Swana who’s reading a book. He wants to ask to potty but he knows he shouldn’t. He just sighs and tries to relax using his diaper. It took a while but eventually he just wet himself. Again dice rolls appear above his head 31 nothing happens. He then goes back to trying to play. He had to admit diapers would have helped a lot when studying. Sometime during all this, he removed his pacifier finding it distracting and leaving it in the playpen.

He then imagined his mom changing him and blushed, shaking his head.

“M-maybe not such a great idea…”

It began to get late at this point he was getting tired Swana stops him.

“So how’s it going, Laphin?”

He whines.

“I don’t understand… I have been trying hard to figure this out.”

She sighs.

“Maybe you’re trying too hard, relax and have fun. But I’m surprised you haven’t had to potty. Or need a change.”

He blushed.

“O-oh right ya… a-all clean.”

She smirks and goes in and picks him up putting her fingers in the leak guard in the front.

“Ahh!”

Laphin screams from the invasion of privacy.

“You’re a bad liar, this thing would have leaked if you gave it one more chance.”

He was surprised he went that much.

“How long has it been?”

She looks at the clock.

“Ohh… about 10 hours I would say. It’s nearly nighttime. I hope your friends make it back today.”

He looked surprised.

“Wait, so today’s almost over already?! But… that went so fast…”

She giggles.

“You must have had fun. I know you especially liked mommas milk.”

He blushed but couldn’t deny it. Then he thinks about Zoe he begins to drool thinking of her milk then shakes his head as he laid down to get a diaper change. It was his third diaper change. Second dirty diaper. And it was still not easy as she cleaned him up and got him in a fresh diaper.

“Tonight you will stay in my house in your crib to sleep ok? Padded and all.”

He sighs.

“O-ok mommy. You won’t let my friends see me right?”

She smiles

“I promise. I’ll tell them where you are but I’ll do my best.”

He smiles.

“Thanks.”

After his diaper change his onesie is removed and some fuzzy pj’s are put on him. They were so warm. He’s taken to his crib and laid down. Swana gives him a baby bottle.

“It’s got fresh milk in it. Enjoy baby”

She says with a wink. She leaves and Laphin grabs the bottle laying on his back. Normally he wouldn’t even drink out of a bottle but it looked so good. But he wasn’t stupid his first thing to try was to remove the cap. A roll appears above his head 4. He twists and tries his best but he can’t remove the cap.

“Holy cow… am I that weak?”

He sighs, puts the nipple in his mouth and lays back on his pillow. He began to suck and his eyes got heavy. Each suck was slowly making him drift off to sleep before evenly he was out.

2 Likes

Chapter 9

Back with Rie, Zev, and Zoe they are just leaving town and heading down the road. Zoe just looked worried. She was looking at the ground as they walked.

“I hope Laphin is not sick. Who knows what this world would do to you if you got sick. Surely this place won’t or can’t change us permanently.”

Zoe says with a sigh.

“The little guy can handle himself, we need to focus on our quest at hand, If we don’t want to end up in custody that is.”

Zev says confidentiality. Rie growls a bit kicking a rock.

“I wish I could hit someone and it hurts! I’m so pissed and I just want to take my anger out on someone after that bitch threatened to turn me in!”

Zoe grones.

“Just stay in the back you’re a healer I know you never played one but can you at least support us? We will be done in no time and best of all saving some people might make us look better. Maybe we can prevent what happened to you to any of us ever again.”

Rie hated to admit it but she was right.

“ya, ya whatever!”

They walked for an hour or so before Zoe noticed a cave shortly off the road. Nothing suspicious about it. first.

“Hmm, that must be the cave.”

Zoe says pointing to the cave entrance. pointing it out.

“Whoa, nice catch. I almost didn’t notice it.”

Zev says they step up to the cave.

“now Rie can you-”

Zoe was about to say something when Rie just started walking into the cave.

“I-idiot! There might be a tr-”

Just then a trap activates shooting some kinda pink smoke in their face. They cough and back up. Next dice rolls appear above their heads. Rie gets 11, Zev gets a 12 and Zoe gets a 5.

Rie and Zev suddenly both have to pee really badly but as for Zoe. Her face goes bright red as piss begins to drip down her leg. She looked down in horror as her clothing next began to melt away.

“No, no, no!!! This is not happening! Rie God damn it this is all your fault!!”

They both couldn’t take their eyes off Zoe as all her clothing melted away leaving her naked. She covers herself the best she can with her hands. Both Rie and Zev agreed that Zoe was very good-looking.

“FUCKING PERVS, STOP GAWKING AND FIND ME CLOTHES OR SOMETHING!”

But what they didn’t know is that people heard them, from behind Rie and Zev. two people grab them, throwing something over their mouth and nose. Dice appear above their heads. Rie gets 15 and Zev gets 16. They were both able to get away before being caught. But while they were ready to defend themselves the same thing happened to Zoe but she wasn’t so lucky getting a 10. She struggled before passing out. Rie and Zev go back to back. As Zoe lays naked on the ground.

“D-damn it… 3 against 1, better protect me, idiot!”

Rie says to Zev. Dice appear above the bandits and Rie gets a 15 Zev gets an 8 and the bandits get a 19. Suddenly the bandit’s attack. 2 of them miss Zev but Rie gets hit taking a good hit.

“Fuck… this is bad.”

Rie says. Zev nods.

“heal yourself. I can handle this!”

Rie grinds his teeth.

“I only have so many spell slots! I can only use it like once right now!”

Zev shrugs and Rie quickly heals himself. Next Zev attacks one of the bandits damaging him.

“Come on, we can win this!”

Zev yells as all the bandits attack again. One misses Rie and one misses Zev but the other hits Zev. Doing little damage.

“Uhh now, what? I can’t do much else…”

Rie says nervously. Dice rolls appear above Rie’s head a 13. Rie holds his crotch.

“Damn, I got to piss bad…”

This time made his turn skip. Zev continued his attack on the same bandit. He swings his weapon, slipping in the piss Mud falling down. One of the bandits quickly moved over and put something in his face again. This time he was unable to fight it as he slowly passed out. Rie shook and gulped.

“I’m so fucked…”

He tried to fight back using his wand but it didn’t do much as the other bandits attacked him taking him down. His eyes roll to the back of his head, no blood. But he does passout. Many hours later Zev Zoe and Rie all wake up in a cage. Zevs clothing was all missing. The bandits must have stolen it. Zev was in nothing but a soggy-looking diaper. Zoe was also in a diaper but hers was not wet at least. Fortunately or unfortunately for Rie, he was still clothed but also had a soggy diaper under his shorts. They all blushed. And Zoe covers her boobs.

“I’m going to kill you both…you’re lucky this things clean!”

Zoe says blushing. Zev blushing just as much.

“Aren’t you lucky…but what did I do? I blame Rie too! Gross…”

Zev says as he tries to remove his diaper.

“What the hell, it’s stuck!”

Rie whines a bit. His head was a bit messed up after being knocked out.

“Damn it… back in one of these, fuck my life… look I’m sorry ok. It was my fucking fault I get that.”

He says with a sigh. D100s appear above all their heads as they roll. Rie gets a 98, Zev gets a 71 and Zoe gets a 69. Nothing seems to happen. Zoe looks around and finds an old Raggy shirt and throws it on. Least she felt a little more comfortable covering her breasts.

“So… now what? How do we escape this? And why does this place smell like a nursery…”

She blushes again.

“Oh, second thought, I don’t want to know.”

Zoe says. Rie and Zev both nod. Zev stands up, his soggy diaper dropping a bit he blushes as he looks around the cell.

“Hello?!”

Rie just sat there looking down. This knockout had a bigger effect on him than everyone else. His fur was more silky and his hips a bit different. It was almost like he was changing. Very slowly. But finally a bandit walks by smirking.

“Well, it looks like the babies are awake. And the two of you look like you need a change.”

Rie and Zev blushed.

“but I call changing the hot girl~”

Zoe gets ready to yell but he growls sexually at Rie forgeting in this world he’s a girl. Rie blushed.

“F-fuck off! I’m a guy!”

Rie yells. The bandit growls more.

“But hey tell you what we will be keeping your clothes. They sell for lots of money.”

He says looking at Zev.

“But I’ll be grateful and let you all go with your stuff. We will even let you keep the diapers.”

Zoe raised an eyebrow.

“What’s the catch…?”

She asked he gave a evil smirks

“I ask to fuck this cutie up her ass.”

Points to Rie his face goes pale.

“No fucking way! I’m not gay!”

He laughs.

“Good because only a straight girl would want to be fucked in the ass. I’ll give you time to decide.”

He says walking off. Zoe looks down thinking.

“I think you owe us Rie… it’s extreme yes, but look what you did to us!”

Zev nods.

“I’m sorry Rie… but I gotta agree with Zoe if you just listen to us maybe we wouldn’t be in this mess!”

Rie shakes.

“Y-you guys can’t be serious! I’m not fucking gay! I’m not about to take it up the ass for you ass holes!.. Even if I do owe you.”

Zoe sighs.

“They might do worse to us if we don’t get out now… so Rie are you going to take responsibility for your fuck up?”

Two rolls appear above Rie and Zoe. Zoe gets an 18 and Rie gets a 13.

“i-i…it is my fault… I’ll admit! But please… anything but this. I’ll wear diapers for The rest of my life. I’ll piss and shit myself I just don’t want to be fucked!”

Suddenly the DMS voice comes in, Natalie speaks.

“that can be arranged. Tell you what you take the bandits offer or you give up your incontinence permanently and I’ll give you a way to get out of here.”

Rie’s face goes pale.

“You can’t be serious…”

He holds his head Zoe and Zev both feel a bit bad for him but knows if he wasn’t such a jackass they wouldn’t have ended up like this too.

“ill-”

A coin flips above his head. Heads for fucking tails for incontinence. It lands on tails and he drops his head.

“Take the incontinence…”

Rie suddenly looked up. Every muscle in his body hurt for a bit before he fell to the ground. Suddenly the sound of someone farting was heard before it was obvious Rie was pooping his diaper. With no control, his diaper sagged even more and a bright blush was on his face. Zev and Zoe both looked surprised but also tried not to laugh.

“T-thanks Rie.”

He just sighed.

“Whatever…eww…”

Suddenly the door to the cell opens, they all look to the cell and run out after collecting their gear Except clothes. They run out and notice it’s getting dark. They both also get a whiff of Rie waving their hand in front of their face.

“W-we need to get back to town. God you stink.”

Zoe says in a ragged shirt and diaper that’s dry at least. Zev grones.

“He does…but do we have to? I need clothes… something to hide this! And Rie… we might want to buy him a bunch of diapers. Dibs on not changing him!”

Rie sighs looking grossed out.

“Whatever I don’t care, I just don’t want to be in this messy diaper anymore! And I can change myself ass holes…”

They all sigh and head back to town they hide their faces but no one seems to blink an eye as they all wall into town in diapers. They head straight for a store. Being Rolo’s general store.

“Adventures! Welcome! Shop around! Maybe get you some new diapers? Smells like someone had an accident.”

Rie blushed and glared at him.

“Not my fault!”

Rolo smiles.

“Oh I know baby’s can’t control themselves.”

He just Lowes his head in shame as Zev and Zoe buy new clothes. Zev was able to buy a shirt with a dinosaur on it and green pants to go with it. Zoe didn’t like much of it so she bought a pink skirt and shirt that says the potty princess. On it. Zoe sighs and grabs quite a few packs of different kinds of diapers.

“How much…”

Zoe asks. She gets a strange look.

“Oh hmm, how about 4 gold? But I can’t say I see boys buying girls clothes for themselves often.”

He says with a wink. She blushed.

“Oh right… uhh I just like how they fit, whatever.”

They paid and left the store where they work on their diapers to remove them but it didn’t seem to work. Rie tried pulling it right off. He grabs the wipes and a new diaper from Zoe and runs to the bathroom.

“Fuck you guys, I’m changing!”

Zoe and Zev looked at each other in disbelief. Did they really have to stay in these things?

“You don’t think we have to mess these things to get changed… R-right?”

Zev asked.

“That’s what it appears…maybe it’s a timer thing?”

They both sigh and get dressed Finally after a while outcomes Rie. Without his pants, they appear to be ripped. He’s blushing and crossing his arms. But he’s wearing a cute diaper with a teddy bear on it.

“Stupid things wouldn’t go on over this big ass diaper!”

He says throwing the ripped pants to the ground. Zoe smirks.

“Well skirts will cover it decently well.”

He blushes and glares. Zoe shrugs.

“People think I’m a boy… well now a fem boy or something and I don’t care, people think you’re a girl they won’t blink twice.”

He just begins walking to the tavern.

“Fuck that I would rather show my diaper to the world!”

He says with a growl Zev and Zoe laugh watching his padded butt walk back to the tavern. A roll appears above Zevs head as he watches. 70 nothing seems to happen. They all head back to the tavern it was quite late and they are noticed by swana.

“Oh… oh my? Didn’t go well? I don’t remember you all being in diapers?”

Zev sighs and shakes his head.

“Rie hit a trap right at the beginning. We all got knocked out and put in these. Can you help me and Zoe, we can’t remove these?”

Rie just keeps walking to his room. Swana comes up inspecting Zevs diaper, making him blush when she checks it.

“Yep, it’s cursed. It appears it wants you to wait till it’s full to remove it. It’s also soaked heh.”

Zev blushes.

“Don’t remind me… same with Zoes?”

She nods.

“I would assume so. Some bandits hate adventure so much they try to regress them fast. So are you guys giving up on my quest?”

They both shake their heads. Zev says.

“Hell no, we are getting revenge tomorrow!”

Zoe smirks and nods.

“Hell ya!”

Zoe remembers Laphin suddenly.

“Oh, how’s Laphin? Can I go see him?”

She shakes her head.

“Probably not the best idea… try tomorrow night ok? That will give you all one more chance to beat the bandits.”

Zoe frowns.

“Alright… damn it now I got to pee… I hate this so much.”

She says, sighing and going to her room same with Zev. Zoe lays in bed.

“They can’t be removed till used… so I just need to relax. I mean at least I don’t have to mess…hopefully.”

She does so after a few dozen tries she begins to wet herself.

“Oh, God… if Laphin saw me that would be so humiliating.”

She began to imagine him walking in on her like this laughing and saying he was the only adult left. She didn’t know why but thinking about Laphin being so on to her got her horny. She begins to run the wet warm diaper into her clit. She did this for quite a while before sticking her hand down it and rubbing herself. It wasn’t soon before she cam in her diaper. She blushed and leaned up.

"F-fuck me… what the hell just came over me. This place is turning us into horny baby’s or something. Normally me being dominated don’t turn me on… "

Dice rolls appear above her head. A 61 appears nothing appears to happen.

“Damn it if Laphin knew I got off to him he would hate me for life… but I’m feeling oddly a little younger. Strange.”

It wasn’t only her Rie and Zev both also looked a little younger, about 1 year younger. But it was such a small change no one knew any different at the moment. They all lay down getting ready for bed. They found it hard to feel comfortable in a diaper but they knew things would only get worse. Back with Rie laying in bed. He had his diaper pulled down staring at his dick. It was tiny, about an inch long. He looked terrified.

“What’s going to happen when it disappears…? I-i don’t want to think about it”

He pulls the diaper back up.

“At least everything will go back to normal when we get home… right?”

He asked himself, shivering just thinking of what might be. He also lays down and heads off to bed along with Zev. They sleep the whole night and unfortunately for Rie he has an accident in The middle of the night. Suddenly dice roll above all their heads multiple times. Nothing appears to happen to the group but back with Laphin all this playing pretend might be getting to him as he wets his diaper in the middle of the night. It seems he might start having accidents while sleeping.

1 Like