*Express Yourself!*

Hi sweeties! I have a new art piece I’d like to share! I know the person doesn’t really look AB but I think the message applies to AB’s. I hope this message can inspire any AB’s who would like to come out because being true to yourself is a basic right for everyone.

:slight_smile:

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)

Express Yourself!

So… cheery…

Can’t you be more miserable?!

Express Yourself!

As always, Christie, that’s adorable and I envy your incredible talents. What a wonderful message.

Express Yourself!

You want me to be more miserable?

Well I wouldn’t want to turn down your gracious request lol but while it seems that I’m an optimist I think of myself as a realist who is optimistic and see obstacles for what they are good and bad and I think things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. Also in the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Its because basically we are experiencers and what we think of experiences come from us and not the experience itself. So we can make any experience a happy one or one that we can get through, if we set our minds to it. Its what the saying mind over matter means. So in short to the answer is, no, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I do.

As always, Christie, that’s adorable and I envy your incredible talents. What a wonderful message.

Thank you dear, I’m so happy you like it!

Express Yourself!

The first thing that popped into my head was that Madonna video (which is what I base my vision of future female-wear on for some reason).

Good message though.

Express Yourself!

Another ChristieLuv masterpiece!! You do such nice work!!

Express Yourself!

The first thing that popped into my head was that Madonna video (which is what I base my vision of future female-wear on for some reason).

Good message though.

Thank you so much, the message Madonna gave was good too lol

Another ChristieLuv masterpiece!! You do such nice work!!

Aww thankies! :slight_smile:

Express Yourself!

umm to cheerful for my taste’s.

Express Yourself!

This sentence hurt my head.

Express Yourself!

nothing’s wrong with cheerful just to cheerful for my taste.

Express Yourself!

i like the cheerfulness

Express Yourself!

Go… away.

Express Yourself!

Go… away.[/quote]

I’d decided that I couldn’t be hostile more than once, but thankfully, if, like you, we all do our bit…