Fileserve/ Rapidshare

Does anyone use anything like Rapidshare or fileserve or something simular? if so what do you use? And also do you guy know if there is anywhere to get abdl related stuff from said service. from reading another topic on this site i thought it would be handy to have abdl stories archived using one of those sites, have you guys heard of this being done?

Re: Fileserve/ Rapidshare

I’ve used RapidShare and Megaupload in the past; mostly for downloading, but I’ve uploaded some stuff also.

There are a bunch of different services out there for sharing files. I’ve noticed a lot of people don’t like RapidShare(at least in the ABDL community) because there is a limit to how much you can download in a 24 hour period(unless you pay for their premium service; then here is no limit); I don’t know what the limit is. There is a limit on how much you can download on Megaupload also, but I think the limit is bigger.

As for ABDL related stuff on those sites, there is a big video thread on /babby/: http://img.fapchan.org/babby/res/2340.html

I don’t know of any site that archives ABDL stories. It shouldn’t be too hard to do, though.

I’m not a big fan of Rapidshare personally. They will honor takedown requests from anyone even if they aren’t the owner of the content. Actually had them take down an archive of my photography once because some jackass with an axe to grind filed a takedown request claiming to be me.

Wow thanks for the kip, there is certainly alot of stuff to get through from those links.

And hostmaster, yeah rapidshare can suck ass. Fileserve is way better, well downloading anyway, i havent upped anything yet but i will be soon, gotta sort out my download limit first (from isp) then im going to start upploading some of my abdl stuff.

Ever since their site redesign sometime last year, I have yet to be able to download anything from Rapidshare. It used to work fine before then, and nothing changed on my end, so I’m not really sure why that is, but it’s rather annoying. When it comes to file sharing sites, though, I’ve always found Mediafire to be quite convenient, at least for downloading stuff from… Never really had any need for uploading stuff anywhere.

I haven’t had too much trouble downloading from any of them, Unless the linked file
was taken down, except waiting the few seconds/1-2 minutes for a download window.
I have all my KVK CD & video copies saved on Megaupload.
(Glad I did too since the PC they were on Died)
I have/had accounts on YouSendIt, Sendfile, & Boxtr, but have not logged in to them in several months/years, so don’t know if they are still there.
I use to have to extend the save on my Megaupload account, but now they are permanent.
Even on a Free account.

Can you do a search on these sites for certain files/types of files?
I only go through a direct link.

no you cant search filesharing site, at least in my experience you need to know the direct link to dl.

Actually, there are some websites out there that let you search those sites. They’re not always terribly accurate, and won’t help you if the files aren’t accurately named, but they’re better than nothing. The one I tend to use is Filestube, but there are others out there.

Rapidshare has somewhat fallen out of vogue and I’ve let my subcription lapse.

A good spot of googling (sorry), will answer your question.

[joke]I have always been fond of joeyteel.com myself ;)[/joke]

Seriously though, I prefer sendfile for most of my larger uploads, although I really do use my personal space on the server for smaller files :slight_smile: