For Your Eyes Only

Hey, this is my first story…so far this is all I’ve written but I have a lot of ideas if people like it. All feedback is appreciated.

For Your Eyes Only

Dear Diary,

Hi, I’m Lauren. I’m 15 and I bought you today. I’ve wanted a diary for a long time, but I never got one because I never wanted my parents to know that I had a diary. They’d want me to tell them why I wanted a diary, and that would just defeat the point.
But today I was finally at the mall without them. Its the first day of the summer and my friends and I went out to dinner to celebrate not being the lame freshmen anymore. While I waited with Molly for her mom to pick us up (she’s my best friend and she lives right down the road), we went to Target and I saw you. I hadn’t meant to buy a diary, but as soon as I saw you I knew it was my chance to get one without my parents knowing.
So I don’t really have time right now, but I can’t wait to tell you all my secrets. You know, boys of course, but all the stuff I’d never wanna talk about with anybody, even my family and friends. I know I’m going to love you, so hopefully you’ll love me too. I’ll write again soon.

Love,

Lauren.

Dear Diary,
I’ve been so excited all day because I knew I’d get to write in you again today. I’ve only had you for one day but I already feel like I can tell you anything. But you don’t even know me. So lets fix that first.
Like I said yesterday, I’m Lauren and I’m 15. I live in this tiny little town in the middle of Massachusetts. Boring, I know. I have three little brothers. Brian is going into 8th grade, Justin into 6th and Kevin into 4th. They’re fine, I guess, but I always wished I had a sister about my age who I could actually talk to. I’m pretty tall and I have blonde hair, which I guess I like.
For activities, tennis is pretty much my life. My whole family plays tennis and we even have a court in our backyard. My mom played D1 in college and even though my dad played soccer its pretty much all tennis all the time for me. I run cross country and ski a little too, but even that is mostly to stay in shape for tennis. I play all year long, which can be a pain, but for the most part I love it. I’m really good and I’ve made some really good friends, so for the most part I’m happy.
Let’s see…what else do I do? Well, I play the flute in the school band…and I guess I like that. But I’m not too involved at school. I do a lot of work for tennis and the rest of the time I have to work on school. I think I’m pretty smart, so I always try hard in school. I don’t really mind it and at our school everybody knows everybody so its not like you get made fun of because you take hard classes or try your best like I do.
So there, now you know me. I’m not really all that different from everyone else, but at least you know the ways that I am. I’ll write again soon.

Love,

Lauren.

Dear Diary,

By now you realize that I didn’t boy you to tell you about boys and stuff. I could talk to friends and even my mom about that. No. I wanna tell you the things I tell nobody else.
Today I wrote “For Your Eyes Only” on your cover. I hope that will get the respect of my mother if she ever finds you. But I’ll keep you well hidden because I anyways because I know if my brothers ever found you, nothing would keep them out. So hopefully they just continue to never come in my room and if they do hopefully they don’t start poking around too much.
But like I said, I’ve wanted you for a long time, because, for a long time, I’ve been having funny dreams, dreams I’ve never told anyone about. All the time, I tell myself that everyone has weird dreams and that its nothing that’s not normal. But I’m not sure because it seems like other people’s dreams are so random, but mine are the same. Not all the time, but usually the dreams that I remember involve the same thing…diapers.
Its always different, but its always the same. I’m always wearing diapers. Sometimes that’s the only thing in the dream, sometimes its just a little subplot. Sometimes I use them, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes nobody know and sometimes everyone in the room is talking about them. Sometimes my mom is keeping me in them, sometimes its a friend, or sometimes its even a cute guy that I have a crush on at school. But always its the diapers.
And another thing…I like it. I always wake up after one of the dreams feeling a sense of loss. I feel like if I was really the little diapered girl I am in my dreams, I would love my life even more. And a lot of the time, especially when the dream involves one of the cute guys, I feel turned on. I try to deny it because I know it isn’t normal, but even writing about it is making me a little “excited.” I don’t know why, it just gets me. Maybe its just because I’m still a virgin and I just don’t know what is supposed to turn me on yet.
So now you know just why I needed you, why I could never just tell someone this. Even though I feel mostly normal, obviously something must be weird to be the only person like this. So thanks for listening.

Love,

Lauren.

Dear Diary,
Time to clear somethings up. Last night I told you something I’d never told anyone before. So, like you might guess, I was scared out of my mind that someone would interrupt me and I would never finish. So I wrote and I wrote fast. But I think I made a mistake. I don’t want you to think I’m all about diapers and stuff. Sure, I dream about them sometimes and maybe think about why, but it isn’t how I define myself. Not at all. I’m just a normal girl who happens to have these thoughts sometimes. And at least for now, I’m not telling you this because I want to be different. I’m telling you this because I want to feel normal. And I think this is the way for me to do it.
So I guess the question is where do we go from here? I’ve had you for all of four days and already I’ve told you my deepest, most personal secret. So now what? I guess in a way you’ll become a more normal diary. I’ll still use you mostly to let out these feelings about diapers and stuff, but I guess I’ll probably start talking about normal stuff too. Like I said, I’m just a normal girl who thinks normal thoughts…and some other ones too.

Love,

Lauren.

Dear Diary,
I’m going to tell you about today because it was pretty much a normal day in my life. In the morning we had track- or at least a captains practice for cross country/ Our team is pretty serious about doing well, so we run together all summer long. I love all the track girls, but especially Rach, Haley. Nicole and Molly. Rach is probably the best of all of us, and since were all sophomores, we’ve always sort of looked at her as a captain of our group. Haley is good friends with Molly so I hang out with her a lot. And me and Nicole are really similar. We’ve always been in a lot of the same classes and even run about the same speed for XC (Cross Country) so we’ve been really good running buddies.
Today we ran with the guys too. Since its only the beginning of the summer we can still work out together even though normally they’d run faster than us. A lot of the guys are going to be sophomores too. My mom is always asking me how I can spend so much time with these guys at XC and never end up having a crush on any of them. And I don’t know, maybe I should. Some of them are cute I guess, but I’ve just never felt like it was something I wanted to do. They’re nice guys and I’d definitely call them friends, kinda a fast crowd, and I don’t mean running. Its not that I don’t party and I don’t think its wrong to even do it a lot, but I could just never see myself with a guy like that. I want the time I spend with a boy to be meaningful, not just drunken sex and stuff. Who knows, maybe I’ll change, but right now, count me out for that.
So after track, me and Molly hung out for the rest of the day. She came here and we just sat by the pool catching sun and talking. Maybe nothing special but its just what we do.
So this is the normal girl I was talking about. And now you know a little something about my taste in boys. I always find it funny how even a normal day can reveal so much about a person. I’ll write again soon.

Love,

Lauren.

Dear Diary,
Hi. Sorry Its been tree days since I wrote, but its summer, and really, not much exciting stuff is happening. But anyways, now something did. It’s Saturday morning and I’m writing in you during the day for the first time. But it should be fine because its only 8:30 and I usually sleep till at least 10 on the weekends, so nobody will come looking for me.
Anyways, I’m writing because I had one of my dreams! It was in some ways pretty normal so I figured I’d write it down right away. This time I was at my house and I was sitting in a playpen wearing nothing but a diaper. This is pretty normal although a lot of times I’m only wearing a diaper and it has nothing to do with being a baby. Soon Molly came into the room and asked me how the baby was doing? She helped me out of the playpen, which was difficult because Molly is much shorter and lighter than me. She took me into the kitchen and right away put me into a giant highchair. Again, this is a little weird because normally I wouldn’t be treated like such a baby, but its not unheard of either. Molly put a bib on me and fed me some nasty looking baby food followed by a bottle of juice. I remember she kept referring to herself as mommy, which I though was extra weird since I’m bigger than her. Soon she took me out of the highchair and, as she brought me back to the living room, she began to check my diaper. This was too much. In my head I was screaming in embarrassment, and suddenly I was awake. As I gathered myself, I realized that my panties were just the slightest bit wet, not from pee, of course, but from some of my “girl juices.” I was shocked. How could something that embarrassing get me turned on, even if it was just a dream?
So I don’t know what to think. I didn’t really like or dislike the dram. On the one hand I felt embarrassed, but at the same time, being diapered made me feel so comforted, loved, even if it was by Molly. But why was I horny, especially if there was no guy in my dream. Sometimes I think the only thing these dreams do is make me even more confused. I wish they would just tell me what to make of them instead of forcing me to do all that hard work. Hopefully writing stuff to you will help me to figure it all out. I’ll write soon.

Love,

Lauren.

For Your Eyes Only

different but interesting i like it just be a little careful with the sexual content considering the age of the character. :wink: :wink:

For Your Eyes Only

This is certainly an interesting story and a rather different perspective on these types of stories. Very compelling, if you ask me, and a wonderfully type of approach. I enjoyed it and cannot wait for more! :slight_smile:

For Your Eyes Only

I had the same reaction at first, but I think there are a couple of different ways this could go. It’s totally unacceptable to write erotica about a 15-year-old, but sexuality might not be the sole focus here - a lot of AB/DLs probably first discovered their fetish in their early teens, so her age could be completely justifiable.