haven't posted before....

i realize this COULD go in the advice thread but meh… im posting here.

so, i had a girlfriend for 13 months (ended about a year ago, i wasn’t happy with her for reasons i wont get into) and about a month into it i had told her about my ABness, and she was super into it.

we would fool around, breast feeding and bottle feeding and stuff like that but no diaper stuff mainly because i had never had the guts to get diapers until our 6 month ani. when we went to a store together and bought some (man depends suck) and we had alot of fun.

we would take turns being baby and parent (i found out i really like playing the daddy role every once in a while :D) and that went on for a while and everything was good, till we broke up…

but we still talk, and since i dumped her, she has been… still into it, asking me fore the left over diapers and what not. she had even wet the bed several times, saying they were accidents but im not sure i believe her… and then yesterday she told me that she was with her friend waiting for a bus and she completely, flat out wet her pants… yeah crazy huh? i mean i havent even done that and i was the AB in the relationship :stuck_out_tongue:

now, im kinda urging her to tell her mother, we both know how cool her mom is, and if my exe flat out told her she wanted to be babied, her mom would probably do it and love it herself.

so my two main reason for posting this, besides telling you my little story…

1. is it wrong of me to push her into telling her mother just for me to see what happens,
    and 2) should i reconsider the break up since meeting girls isn’t easy, let alone girls who dont freak out when you tell them about the whole diaper thing. and i HAD a girl who herself was an AB/DL and didnt know it until i showed her :stuck_out_tongue:

ok i know i just said a lot but i needed to get this stuff off my chest…

haven’t posted before…

1. is it wrong of me to push her into telling her mother just for me to see what happens

Yes, that’s a little manipulative.

1. should i reconsider the break up since meeting girls isn’t easy, let alone girls who dont freak out when you tell them about the whole diaper thing. and i HAD a girl who herself was an AB/DL and didnt know it until i showed her

Finding a spouse who is into the same stuff as you are is a luck based thing. You’d be much better off finding someone who’s just Okay with it but wouldn’t be interested herself, if they’re at least that open minded, it’s always worth a shot.

If there are reasons you broke up with her that have nothing to do with being ABDL, then keep it that way, or reconsider THOSE aspects, don’t reconsider hooking up again just because she is an infantilist, you might become miserable.

haven’t posted before…

As far as her telling her mom i think its a bad idea simply because its a fetish, like gay people dont tell there dads so that there dads will go cruising for guys, they tell them because they want to be honest and be accepted. Its the same principle for telling people that your a ab.
Now as far as getting back with her you have to think to yourself, why did you break up? Do you still care for her? Is it worth it? It might be a better idea to just play baby together rather than get into a relationship.

haven’t posted before…

If you’re not going to get back together with her and you can handle not speaking and you’re really curious, just push her to do it to find out. Satisfy your curiosity, but be aware that it’s certainly the wrong thing to do really.

As for getting back together, it all depends upon why you broke up in the first place.