Hello, I am new here

I have just found out about this site but am happy to be here. I am someone who has had lifelong issues with bedwetting and some daytime accidents and have used diapers as a way to cope with it all. I am an ABDL too but have only starting making friends in the community the past couple of years after many, many years of being deeply ashamed about it.

I’d love to meet more people on here, I’ll try posting some stories too as it is something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time.

Feel free to ask me anything, happy to talk about either my incontinence issues or other things.

1 Like

Welcome! People may be slow to form a friendship here purely because of the need for privacy so don’t be deterred if it takes a while.

I look forward to reading your stories.

1 Like

Welcome.

I saw you pop into the IRC earlier, feel free to drop by again. It’s sometimes a little slow, so stick around.

1 Like

Welcome. And in case you do drop by the IRC again and people are talking, be prepared that the things we talk about can get very weird. We’re talking “catching fish with swords”-weird or bargain-bin-fashion-weird. But mostly we end up talking about food :green_salad: and cats :cat: . Oh, and bad puns and jokes. So many bad jokes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You forgot the bots that like to say random things and who randomly flirt with each other. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, and that. :slightly_smiling_face: