Hello, I am...

Sometimes it’s requested to make topics in forums like these.

If you know me from elsewhere then; hi!
If you don’t, then; hi!

I’ve “lurked” on this board from time to time for a while now, but I never bothered signing up because… I didn’t feel like it. But there are certain types of story that this site’s in need of and now I’m here to be the annoying voice that asks for them and either talks about making stories that never get made, or who puts up three short stories that are the same thing with the character names swapped.

As a more useful description of myself, I’m not at all into baby things*, but I draw sometimes; primarily depictions of the women and girls I adore and admire from video games and anime. On rare occasions I’ve been known to write stories.

Re: Hello, I am…

I’m guessing there’s some sarcasm in that, because this’ll ensure that your stay here is a brief one:

I’m here to be the annoying voice that asks for them and either talks about making stories that never get made, or who puts up three short stories that are the same thing with the character names swapped.

Oh no, it’s sarcasm! My tone of voice doesn’t carry over a text medium I know, but I made a choice of words that I hope ensures that my intent is in fact respectable and productive.

This was entertaining.

[That was sarcasm too]