Hello, I'm Babydoc.

I’m new here. Not sure why it took me so long to find this forum, but I’m fairly private, no doubt like most of you.

I’ve been a DL for a looooong time, and accordingly, I’m middle-aged now. When I was in medical school, the internet was created. It changed my kink life: I found a list-serv called alt.sex.fetish.diapers (in, maybe, 1995?), and discovered others who shared my interests.

I also wrote 2 stories: The Baby Business, a sprawling epic fantasy I had at the time, and Room & Board, a tidier narrative. My interests generally run toward the “reluctant” boy who is gradually tricked or coerced in wearing and using diapers. I enjoy the concepts of humiliation and punishment as well.

(As a side note, I see that someone posted Room & Board here 10 years ago, which is flattering. I don’t have a problem with that at all, as long as it hasn’t been changed.)

I have written brief fragments of stories over the years, but haven’t had the time to commit to writing full stories. I’ve got one that now that is closer to completion, but there is a little sex in it, so I’m not sure if it is appropriate for this site.

Anyway, what I’ve read here has been nice! I’m interested in reading more. Thanks for offering such an outlet.

Welcome, and I’ve previously read both of your stories - they’re very well written and are nice examples of not needing to rush into a story.

Thanks! Yeah, I guess I’ve always been interested in trying to make something absurd (forced into diapers) seem almost believable. It’s definitely a stretch to imagine a reasonable adult could be tricked into wearing and using a diaper: I try to imagine if there a scenario that could allow that. (I mean, still probably not, right? But that’s what I aspire to.)

And that takes a long runway. Probably not everyone’s ideal story.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Babydoc.

On your story, sex is not forbidden in stories here as long as it isn’t too graphic. The general test is whether it’s a story that happens to include some sex scene or a sex story that includes diapers. The former is fine, the latter is not.

It’s a challenge, concocting a non-consensual situation for an adult. Contract angles are fun. Someone dangling what someone else wants in front of their noses is fun too. I explored this in the series I wrote starting with The Fine Print and into the followup My Fair Baby.

But there are other plays to be made. Coercion and gaslighting are my favorite tools for CNC.

That’s a very helpful distinction, and makes a lot of sense. I don’t think I’ll have a problem with that standard.

Thanks!