Hello there Im babyluv

Hiya guys. I’m so glad to now be a member and look forward to possibly posting some of my work. I won’t say be gentle per se, but be honest i guess. I have been surfing this site since when it was on mff, and we all know how that went. Anyways nice to be a part of this little community and look forward to being long in the future. huggies and luvs to you all,

bl

Re: Hello there Im babyluv

Welcome aboard, BL.

Thankies Wingz. I will try not to make the mistake of choosing cliche story topics, but hey even Stephen King started off cliche im sure…or still is but is good at being such lol. Thanks for the welcome, bro ;D

New members are always nice to see.

Eh stephen king became cliche when he began writing about lamp monsters. His publisher clearly knew he wasn’t even trying anymore.

Anyways, welcome to the forum!

Thankies all. I hope to learn a lot of what to do or what not to do in writing good ab/dl stories. Believe me I have read some bogawful ones and sure do not want to emulate those clueless wanna-bes. I am admittedly not the best at criticism, but I want to work on improving with that as well. After all how else can a writer improve than with some constructive advice or criticism? I cannot think of a better way. Thanks again for welcoming a forum virgin giggles