Hello :) *waves shyly*

I’m not new here, been around for two years, give or take a few months, but I never got around to making an intro thread, so here it is ;).

My name’s Ryan, I’m 22 years old (going to be 23 in January), and I am diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome (Mild Autism?).

I consider myself to be a LB/DL (Little Boy/Diaper Lover), and my “play age” is usually around age four to eight, depending on my mood at the time.

I hope to make alot of friends and have fun :), feel free to ask me anything about me that comes to mind :D.

Re: Hello :slight_smile: waves shyly

Howdy! I know a little about what you’re going through. I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder myself. It sucks but Ritalin seems to help. Lol. What general part of the world are you from?

I just have ADD, not ADHD, but that’s good to know :P.

My mom used to make me take Ritalin while I was in school, but she stopped making me take them after I graduated from High School.

I’m from Fair Oaks, California of good ol’ U.S.A., what about you?

you wouldn’t happen to be babynaruto on deviant art would you?

@Toddler Naruto

Corpus Christi, Texas. Also in the US. But I believe that goes without saying. Lol

Yuppers. I’m also BabyNaruto on ADISC, Baby Naruto on FoxTalesTimes, and Toddler Naruto on DiaperedAnime.

Sorry, I only said USA in case you were from another country, hehe :P.

Yuppers. I’m also Baby Naruto on ADISC.org and FoxTalesTimes, as well as Toddler Naruto on DiaperedAnime.com
[/quote]

Ah, glad I cleared that up. You and I have no further business then.

Yuppers. I’m also Baby Naruto on ADISC.org and FoxTalesTimes, as well as Toddler Naruto on DiaperedAnime.com[/quote]

Ah, glad I cleared that up. You and I have no further business then.[/quote]

Why did that need to be cleared up? ???

Wanted to make sure you were the same “naruto” user that constantly harassed and begged for free artwork on nearly every AB artist page on deviant art, including mine despite the fact that nothing about my deviant art page indicates I draw.

That’s old news, I’ve since cleaned up my act/attitude months ago.

I’m no longer bothering anyone for free requests anymore, unless they announce that they are currently taking requests via a journal entry.

Fair 'nuff

So who are you on dA anyways? You never told me.

Jaded-but-cute

Ah, right. Anyways, thanks for welcoming me here, I guess.