Hello

Hi all,

Over the years, I have read many stories posted on this site. Recently, I got it in my head that maybe I should try to write a story. So, I finally became a member.

I have been a diaper lover since I was about 5 years old. I have never revealed my DL side to people I know, or met another DL (or AB) in person. I can be shy, so please don’t take it wrong if I don’t reply right away, or at all.

I have a few chapters of a story written, and will share when I am ready. My primary character just happens to share a name with the primary character of another story recently published here, so I will likely hold off sharing for a bit, to not steal that author’s thunder, so to speak.

I look forward to reading your stories, and hearing back from you when I finally share mine.

CampersPampers1

Welcome. Like BabyAnna said, don’t worry too much about the name clash. Unless both have similar titles with the character’s name in the title no one will care.

Thank you, Ally. The title is currently my clash (substantially similar), as is the primary character name. Changing the main character name is likely unnecessary. I could probably change the title, though. I’ll think on that for a bit. And the stories are very different.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.