Hello

Greetings,

I saw this section of the forum and figured I might as well introduce myself. So yah Hi, my name is Maboroshi and I am just now writing my first message ever on the first forum I have ever joined. I just recently discovered things about myself that I found a little strange, so imagine my happiness when I discovered this site showing there were more people like me out in the world.

I love writing and try to write whenever I can so I am hoping to maybe post a story or two on here and see if I get any good feedback. I’m always told I have a great imagination when it comes to writing, but horrible grammar.

So yah, that’s all I can really think of.

Have a great day!

Re: Hello

You know when to capitalize, use commas, periods, trail periods, and you know how to spell basically everything so, in regards to the people that say you have horrible grammar…no?

Welcome to the forums. Weird finding out that you aren’t even close to being the first person with this kind of urge, eh?

Yah I have okay grammar when I’m just writing short things. But when it starts to get longer I use the wrong words and rarely use commas.

Yes it was weird finding out that I wasn’t even close to being the first person with my urges, but it made me breath a sigh of relief finding out anyways. I had always thought I was alone in my urges and discovering that I’m not has to be one of the happiest things that has happened to me in a long time.

Eh…well, if you post a story and can take the criticism and/or at least try to improve things every now and then, I’d bet anything that no one will complain about your stories. Just keep in mind that the criticism itself isn’t complaining, it’s only their for your benefit, not ours.

I like to think I’m good at taking criticism and using it to try and improve my writing and the story itself. The only thing I can’t stand is when people flame a story instead of giving good constructive criticism.

Welcome :slight_smile: