ABDL Story Forum

Hello

Been lurking around for a while and decided to create an account.

I’m crobat. I am primarily a DL, although I do find the AB aspects to be quite intriguing.

I throughly enjoy reading diaper stories, but I don’t write them. I did try my hand at it a couple of times ages ago, but they didn’t turn out too well. Some of my favourite stories include Mimi’s Struggles and The Trying Policy.

My personal favourite diapers are probably the MegaMax or the Tykables Overnights. I’m leaning towards the overnights because of their lovely tapes.

My other interests are football and Otaku culture. Japan has a very lively ABDL community and some of their art/stories are excellent.

I do also have an account over at ADISC with the same username. I don’t post very often but I do read through the threads quite regularly. Feel free to say hi if you see me around.

I don’t think I will be posting very often around here too, but nevertheless I look forward to joining you.

1 Like

Welcome. It’s always nice to see a lurker step out of the shadows and claim a name. :slight_smile:

Thought I’d replied to this previously.

Welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.