Hi hi everybody

Hi everybody my name is Mary I love to write but I’m still learning how to do it well. I found your forum and I admit I have lurked reading your stories they are very nice!:slight_smile: :slight_smile: I love being my daddies baby girl but I also am not a baby mostly around a bigger toddler. I love to draw and color so I like to make graphics even if this is getting harder for me to keep doing as my eyesight lessons I still do it :slight_smile: I hope to be able to post a story soon if the moderator says it’s ok for me to post!:slight_smile:

Re: Hi hi everybody

i wish you the best Mary!. i don’t have tallant you do to write but i love to read the stories here . but like you my eyes seam to be felling me also . sorry as you can see cant spell eaither. welcome and good luck

You don’t need permission from the moderator to post a story. Just post it. As a new user all your posts are moderated, so nothing objectionable should be able to be posted.

hi thankyou for the welcome :slight_smile: I have been reading some amazingly well wrote stories here, today I think I will post one of mine to see what everyone thinks of my abilities as a writer. I didn’t always have the ability or the confidence to write my stories. And I am a terrible speller lol my eyesight has gotten my spelling into a lot of issues over the years even with teachers as I would argue no its spelled…. just because the word sounds correctly spelled to me. I am albino so I was born with poor eyesight that just worsened over the years , I have learned to just make workarounds to deal with it and still do all the things I wanted to do.

Hi thank you for letting me know that, can you tell me when the picture box thingy will go away? I have a hard time with that visually I mean. How long do I need to be a member before that will stop being at the post thing.