hi im new here ^^

hope im doing this right,as it says im new here, i been reading storys on here for a month or so, cause you guys have really good and new storys so i tought i would be a member ty for letting me and i hope u all have a ncie day ^^ ;D :D……also sorry for the bad spelling. i got dislexea so its really su*ks >.<

Re: hi im new here ^^

That’s a very bloody name.

i think that i have only used this name on 1 other forum, maybe 2 i usely use 1 of like 5 names cause so many people now days take all the good names :-\ but its rare i use elfenlied,so tell me what forum it might have been.and 2 i LOVE the anime i feel in love with it cause of kinda to a point matchs my life

I really enjoyed that anime.

sorry nemo but if i dont look at your pic right i think it’s a Squirrel with a nut in his hands o.o

on diapered anime. i got a account there named Elfen, and 1 named ElfenLied……i think i’d have to look o.o

I’m still not sure if I ever liked the anime. It’s definitely a weird one and the fact that humans have about ten times their body weight in blood kind of helps to mindfuck the whole thing.

I honestly just fell for the love story.

And do you mean the sig or the avatar? You’re going to have to show me how to see it…

the heat with the rose in it, if i dont look at it right it looks like a squirrel with a nut o.o

ok think about a squirrel for like 10min close this page during that time. then look at it if it doesnt look like one by then, then im crazy lol

also idk if this is frowned apan but look at this Hang Tight Duuuude!

That would be ‘upon’ and which orientation - rose the head, left side of heart the tail?

If so I can see the shape - if I really look - but don’t see a squirrel really. Sorry.

Or a bird with a rose stabbed through its eye.

I’m not saying I do, but does anyone see julius ceaser eating doritos?

Maybe time to change avatar.

ehhh quick question i need to know if anyone has copy’s of the Sakura story’s like all 3?..… im gonna be stuck at my grama’s for like a week with only my ipod and a charger if u do can u email it to me >.<? i know vickie’s website had them but its not up anymore so if anyone has them can u please email them to me?
ehhh also P.S i kinda need them in 16 hours lol then i hope to god i can find wifi before i get stuck at my grama’s

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU!!! (if girl (hugs to death) if guy (pats on back).

…….need a faster way to copy and paste

…….need a faster way to copy and paste

Ctrl - C + Ctrl - V

(Or Command rather than CTRL on a Mac)

sarcasm: i love how well we stay on topic here lol btw joey is it possible to get a lol emocon thing

HEY HEY HEY thank you i try to never stay on topic, that’s what im known for im never on topic and if i am its only about something i want =P