how do you see yourself

Greetings everyone,

I was talking with a friend the other day and it got me to thinking. My friend who is male on the outside sees himself as a little baby girl on the inside. I told him that I see myself as a little baby boy on the inside. A baby of about 18 months. I was wondering how the rest of you see yourselves.

Babychris

Re: how do you see yourself

I would say as a young girl around 7-9 years old.

I see myself as a writer. I see myself as whomever I am writing. I can be a jerk, a victim, incontinent, or someone else entirely. It is up to me who I want to be.

I see myself as the sum of several parts. There’s a tomboy who likes power tools, a playful sexy adult, a responsible person that takes care of life’s bureaucracy, a younger girl who just wants to be hugged and protected, a part that likes to solve puzzle and play challenging games, and probably a few others. I’m the sum of all of them-- none of “us” are happy if the balance gets off, and one part is spending too much time fronting, or if one of the parts isn’t getting its required time expressing itself. So “me” is all those things, plus the awareness that I am all of them plus the ability to choose how/when to express each part.

Just to clarify, though, I don’t see this as MPD (multiple personality disorder): each aspect is more like a chunk of personality, but all those parts share the same memory, knowledge, skills, etc. Weird though, eh?

Babychris, are you asking how we see ourselves in terms of what ages we play in relation to ABDL, or how we see ourselves in general? To me it sounded like you were asking the former. I can’t give a straight answer unless I’m totally sure about the question. Although honestly, I wasn’t planning on giving a straight/serious answer anyway. lol

I answered as in how I feel in the abdl world and my innerkid side of my life. In ny everyday life I see myself as a mid-30’s concervitive and very modest lady. I see myseld as a small bussiness owner with employees and others counting on me, to get the job sone and to be a understanding, fair and hard working boss. I see mu self as a parent of three wonderful children. I see myself as a US Navy vet, that serves his country and paid a prixe, but does not let it control my life.

I see myself as a different person than, I was born. But the person I was ment to be.
At one time I saw myself as a confused and lost male.
Then I saw myself as a transgendered person, somewhere in between genders.
Now, I see myself as a woman.

I see me as myself. A guy who happens to like diapers, and other baby stuff as well. That is all.

As above, except I see myself as totally fucking awesome as well.

I find myself in agreement with nemo and d on this one. Although I’m utterly amazing as well as totally fucking awesome.

I see myself as three people, not just one. Biologically I’m male and there’s no escaping that until and if I can afford any sort of operation. Even with it though, I was still born a male. I see myself as a woman though and yet I have no interest in feminine clothing or skirts, dresses, heels, make up, etc. That, to me, isn’t what makes a woman a woman.

This is fairly ironic considering I do like tights, cute dresses, pink and purple pastel colors when I feel like being a baby. I literally cannot stand “pretty” clothing for girls as an adult, but adore it as a child, so I’m not really sure what my deal is all things considered.

I did feel that way at one time also, now a days. I prefer a simple not real fancy dress or skirt outfit.

I am not real big on heels flats or a nice pair of tennis shoes. You are right the clothes do not make the person. Not real big on make-up but it does help to cover up a few things that do not match the rest of me.

It is there actions and there soul.

I do own a few cute/pretty dresses that are on the childish/ teen styling that are just for when , my innerkid comes out for a little bit of fun.

Not real big on make-up but it does help to cover up a few things that do not match the rest of me.

Even logic as simple as that I can’t wrap my head around.

Why in the world would I want to cover up what I look like for the sake of clothing coordination.

It’s not really a matter that I don’t care about my appearance, but rather I don’t want my appearance to be the primary way people judge me.

I have no problem presenting myself in a formal appearance, but I don’t like make up because it makes me feel I’m trying to hide something. Even just using blush on a zit or something like that is too much. I simply have no sense of modesty I guess.

Make up is fun - whether cross-dressing or not. It’s just another control over your appearance.

I like make-up. It makes things look better and you can use it instead of rest to take care of those dark circles.

Woot! I love being a minority.

I see myself as a gender ambiguous 2-3 year old… I thought about this question for awhile, and it eventually made sense to me. The gender lines at that age are drawn by parents; pink vs blue, trucks vs dolls, etc. The innocence of the AB lifestyle is what interests me, and always has for as far back as I remember. I suppose that in my mind the absence of any gender identity/sexual identity enforces that.

During my more adult moments, I’m a male, my age, with more DL tendencies.

By the way, my name is J. Thanks for letting me use your board :smiley:

I’ve been blessed with the clarity of mind to see myself for who I am: A strong, confident young adult man.

Congratulations, and your ego is on par with Jesus.

I think someone hasn’t quite got what the question was getting at. Or at least, the special interests (as 't’were) that it’s targeted at.