WARNING: Think very carefully before requesting a username change. Changes that are not to fix minor typos or necessary for privacy reasons will be a matter of public record for 1 year.
- Create a new PM addressed to the @Penguin (hint: Click my username at the top of this post and then the Message button to save time)
- Make sure the subject is Username Change Request. If you don’t use that exact subject line it will take longer to process.
- If approved you’ll receive an email letting you know your username has been updated
- If it is denied I will reply to your PM and let you know why it was denied.
- With the exceptions noted above, a public record of approved username changes will be created. That being said all username changes will be recorded in the moderators only section of the forums
Note that usernames must meet the following requirements:
- Be between 3 and 32 characters
- Contain only letters, numbers, underscores, hyphens, or periods. Only letters or numbers can be the first or last character of the username
- Must NOT contain profanity.