I am kind of dissapointed

Is it just me, or is the stories section getting bare? I have seen ONE story updated constantly for the past two weeks. What’s the deal!? Where are the new stories?

Re: I am kind of dissapointed

well i have writers block big time so thats why im not updating or writing at all

Busy as shit.

Wow dude, it’s kinda like, I dunno, like, “Fuck you” I suppose?

Even when I have the time for AB/DL writing, I find I haven’t had much inclination lately. I’ve been pretty consumed by my non-AB/DL writing, which makes sense given that’s what I’m in grad school for. There may come a point where I want a break from the serious stuff and will try my hand at another diaper story, but I don’t see myself writing a longish story any time soon.

Actually, there have been three other stories updated, and one short story posted in the last two weeks.

Just FYI,

BB

Writers are fickle creatures, Rax. It’s not easy to write a good story and update regularly (BB is the general exception rather than the norm).

We’re all human, too. All of us have things we need to get IRL - writing is just a hobby.

Sometimes you have a dry spell, sometimes you get flooded. It just happens that now’s the former.

I’ve got three stories going, one almost done, one half, and one is in planning. With a very short story in the wings.

I’d love to write and get something posted, but life has been slapping me in the balls fairly frequently as of late. So my mind is filled not with humiliated diapered women, but with the base urge to just keep breathing and hope everything clears up soon.

Halloween usually gives us several kick ass stories though! So keep yer eyes peeled!

Meh… i am not the best at stories… I mean you saw my short story… it was rather… short…

I can try my hand at one… i just suck at going through detail. My mind jumps everywhere when i write…

I did not mean for this post to be annoying D: My bad… :confused:

But i look forward to new stories… :slight_smile:

Meh… i am not the best at stories… I mean you saw my short story… it was rather… short…

Then don’t complain about the lack of quantity. You have the ability and wherewithal to write a story, but if you don’t have the resolve, then why complain about how other’s aren’t writing or continuing with their stories? Who’s to say I, BB or any other writer has the resolve to continue? Or for that matter…the time.

I can try my hand at one… i just suck at going through detail. My mind jumps everywhere when i write…

Something we all deal with. I suck at the middle sections of my story, I can do a decent beginning and clearly imagine the end, but the filler in between usually sucks. The difference between you and the nofaces of the story forum are you actually give it a decent shot when writing, hell you’ve seen some of the one-hand-under-the-keyboard stories here.

I did not mean for this post to be annoying D: My bad… :confused:

I don’t believe anyone said that….

I think I possibly implied that the post was annoying.

I’m hoping to get back to my stories (Noticing Natalie and Potty Pants) but college has kept me busier than I thought.