I feel that there is a rabbit-hole forming on the site

Good Evening,

I have noticed a post was just approved about furries being manipulative. I understand that this is up to the moderators on the site, but we did just have an issue with another negative topic relating to furries. Knowing what happened not even a month ago, I feel that this could start to have a negative impact on the users of this site. Am I wrong about this?

Thanks,

Jaspy

1 Like

In the future if you have comments or feedback on the site, please post it in #site-feedback and do not send it via PMs, or if you’re going to insist on sending it via PMs at least send it to the @moderators group otherwise it’s just going to get converted to a public topic.

Now, with regards to thread in question a few points:

1. It was posted by the same user as the removed thread
  2. While not worded in the way I would have preferred, it was in fact posted based on feedback the author received from the admin team.

Now I want to make this very clear, the discussion is fine as long as people don’t resort to flaming and personal attacks. I already deleted one post by a moderator from that thread for exactly that.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I will be sure use #site-feedback from now on. In regards to the main topic, I saw the negativity on the deleted thread that was in #general and felt that the post in #off-topic was going to go the same way due to similar context.

1 Like

The main issue with the original thread was the lack of context.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.