I smell a rat

Vicki, I just wanted to let you know there is a story on the Daily Diapers Site that reads damn close to Sakura comes to visit.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/stories/212.html

I smell a rat

I read it also and I agree also TC_213. Vicki should look into it.

I smell a rat

Um Vickie… It is exactly like Sakura comes to Visit. The only thing that was changed was the spacing and the character names.

Holly comes to visit is Plagiarized from you almost word for word.

I smell a rat

uh oh here comes trouble :shock:

I smell a rat

Isn’t it wonderful when people use your story and change the locations or the character names, etc.? It means they were a fan of your story :wink:

(sarcasm)

I smell a rat

I use Scrivener and you can view the two things side by side in it. They’re identical bar a couple of anglicisations.

I smell a rat

The only thing that KR changed was the character’s names

I smell a rat

I didn’t read the story, I was talking about any stories in general when people take someone’s story and make some changes in it like names or genders or locations, names of places. I don’t see it often. I haven’t seen anyone do it to my stories yet.

I smell a rat

Nope - alongside a couple of other things, diapers became ‘nappies’.

I smell a rat

TC, that was nice of you to let Vickie know of this!!

Vickie, have you checked up on it & is the story gone now?

I smell a rat

No the Story is still there

I smell a rat

Right sometimes it takes time to get through the junk and other stuff in emails

I smell a rat

It does seems as though a reply should have came, but I think you need to give the person a few more days before you become angry. Perhaps I’m too non-confrontational.

I smell a rat

I briefly checked the DailyDiapers forum and didn’t see any thread about your story, Vivkie. I checked their Story forum and Our Lifestyle Discussion.

I smell a rat

Maybe you should start a thread on their forum if you don’t get a response by tomorrow or something, Vickie.

I smell a rat

It’s free to join the forum there.

I smell a rat

Ehh….ehhh…effort….

I smell a rat

The story was remove from the site Vickie.

I smell a rat

I had a brief chance to scan that story before work this morning; and it was IDENTICAL, and virtually identical to Sakura. I was surprised that it was word-for-word like Sakura.

I once had that happen before, someone named babychris posted my story I had written for Adult Baby Source back when I was a member there as their own story. I remember I was rather upset about that…. That was one of the few bad moments from a bad year.

BabyChris121675

I smell a rat

Didn’t someone plagiarize one of Kenk7us’ stories back on the Xsorbit forum?