Important change coming to this section

To make things a bit easier I’m about to start doing some reorganization. This will include the removal of the Board Member Stories section. Those topics will be moved directly under Stories (incomplete works) or Completed Stories if they are complete.

We’ll also be making index threads for some of the larger stories. One very special exception to this is @BabyButt’s stories. Those will be their own section with index threads for each story in that section. He is a special exception because he contributed an insane amount when he was with us to pay for the initial hosting and on more than one occasion to keep the forums online.

Also, there will be a section added for more adult oriented stories. Let me make this very clear however. That section will only be accessible to donors or to anyone who has and maintains trust level 3. That means you have to be an active participant in the community to maintain access. Whether that’s by being a regular donor, an author who wants to actively provide content for the new section, or just actively participating in discussions (including commenting on stories), it is up to you how.

It’s actually not hard to get and maintain trust level 3, or trust level 2. You just need to actually participate instead of just viewing. I will be explaining more about this later when the new section is ready.

Also keep an eye out for another very important update coming in the next week.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to see more about these index threads.

Basically just list of all the parts in order. For example, BabyButt’s Snuggles and Tears is so spread out people have a really hard time finding all the parts, and there’s no reasonable way to merge the threads.

1 Like