Intro and question about crossdressing

Hi! I have lurked here for a while and have seen that some members have interests besides just diapers and pacifiers. I was at a store for crossdressers recently and the clerk said that alot of crossdressing men like diapers. She also said BDSM is popular with crossdressers. Besides Vickie who is so open, are there other guys here who like female clothing? I personally find panties much more comfortable than men’s underwear and I think most guys would agree if they tried it.

Re: Intro and question about crossdressing

I don’t so much find women’s clothing comfortable as I do LG clothing, however if I were to choose my undergarment it’d be either a diaper or pullup. I really don’t have an interest in panties.

Jaks, LG means little girl, right? so you like the visual appeal? I like the tactile feel of high cut panties in various fabrics. also the taboo I guess.

Yeah, it’s mostly just the look itself, but I do find certain materials comforting, such as silk and nylon.

Ive only tried panties once, and they did feel good, but i still prefere a diaper. Most LG clothes to me feel better than mens clothes too.

Nikki I like diapers best of all too. There is nothing better than that puffiness confining the down there parts. But for underwear when not wearing diapers I wear panties. I also like to wear nighties to bed along with my diapers. Sometimes I hang out at home in a sundress or a tank top or camisole and a skirt. It’s relaxing and sexy. BTW, I am straight and have a girlfriend who is completely cool with it.

Anyway, I was just trying ro elicit revelations about crossdressing from diaper wearers. I have been told ther is a crossover.

I’m still curious about guys here who might mix female clothing with their diapers.

If a thread dies, it dies.