ABDL Story Forum

Introducing Yourself

If you joined this group it must mean you like anime or manga. If you want to introduce yourself then this is the discussion to do so.Ill go first

My name is Yui and my favorite anime is Sword Art Online and by my picture you can guess my favorite character yui :slight_smile:
I have been a AB/DL since i was around 14. I’m now 20 and glad to be a AB/DL.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend I’d gladly accept.

Maria-sama ga Miteru, Strawberry Panic. I havnt watched those in awhile. Im guesing you like crossdressing anime. You might like Otome Wa Boku Ni Koishiteru and Strawberry Eggs. If you want anymore suggestion you can pm me even for the disney or france/Italian shows. Code Lyoko is one of my favorite french anime series.

Well, not necessarily. They could also be an admin who automatically gets added to new groups :wink:

Although in this case both are true. :slight_smile:

Let me rewind time to 2009, and introduce you to my original introduction post when I first started hosting the board :stuck_out_tongue:

I like way too many anime to list them all, so I’ll just list the ones I have complete series of on DVD.

• Angelic Layer
  • Gunslinger Girl
  • Eureka 7
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (Subbed and Dubbed because I hate my Plex Media Server :P)
  • Digimon (Have subs of questionable legality of Adventure and Adventure 02, VHS to DVD transfers of the dub from broadcast of everything through Tamers)

And I actually used to admin the ezBoard forums that were owned by the person who translated the first four series. Although annoying they’re actually uncredited for it. Several years ago they sent me some of their copies of the original scripts with their notes on them. I should really dig those out and scan them someday. :slight_smile:

I’m Cute Kitten, but just call me CK for short. :3

As for anime…oh yes. <3 As for listing the anime I like…oi, there’s so many. I’ll probably have to come back and edit LOL. I’m a big fan of yaoi/ shounen-ai…making a list of all those would be an entirely separate list as long as a phone book.
Old fandoms I was obsessed with: Gundam Wing, Yugioh, Bleach, and I was a hard core Narutard for quite a few years.

Other anime: Blue Exorcist, The Devil is a Part Timer, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Kamisama Kiss, InuYasha, Van Hellsing, Last Exile, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a bunch of others I’m not remembering right now xD/

Current loves: Black Butler and One Piece