Katy & Matt (Short Story, mature themes)

A little bit mature, but WAY tamer than a harlequin romance, so I hope it’s still appropriate to post here.

Katy paused in the doorway between her bedroom and the adjoining bathroom and gave her boyfriend, who was laying in her bed a tentative smile. Matt returned the smile and patted the empty spot next to him on the bed.

“All set?” he questioned somewhat awkwardly, referring to the adult diaper he had no way of seeing under her knee-length nightgown.

Katy nodded shyly and scooted across the room. She crawled into bed next to him, resting her head on his chest. She was drunk – not a puking, incapacitated drunk, but definitely too drunk to drive, and her light buzz helped her relax a little. She was still embarrassed, but it wasn’t as bad as it would have been if she were sober. She knew Matt loved her and accepted her as she was, but she was still uncomfortable with wearing a diaper around him.

Matt stroked her strawberry blonde hair lovingly. “I love you, gorgeous girl,” he murmured into her hair. “Nothing could change that. This isn’t a big deal. You don’t need to be embarrassed about it.”

He thought back to earlier that night when he’d invited her to come out for drinks with their mixed group of friends. They’d drank together a few times before in their 3 month relationship, but had only begun sleeping together over the past month or so, so they’d never gone home together after a drinking session.

She’d smiled brightly at the invitation, accepting it immediately, but within seconds, a small grey cloud passed over her normally cheerful face.

“What is it?” he’d asked, toying with the silver bracelet on her wrist.

“Well,” she’d begun, an adorable blush shining through the splatter of freckles on her cheeks, “I don’t exactly know how to tell you this…” She’d trailed off then, looking down and fidgeting with a button on her blouse.

Matt had stuck a finger under her chin and gently tilted her head up, his brown eyes searching her grey ones worriedly. “What is it, sweetie?”

“I…I sometimes have a problem when I drink,” Katy had confessed suddenly, the words tumbling out of her mouth quickly. “Sometimes when I drink… I um… pee the bed” She’d finished that sentence in a voice so low, Matt had barely been able to hear it.

Matt had leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. “That’s okay, doll. If it happens, we’ll just wash the sheets.”

Katy’s blushed had deepened to a furious scarlet color by this point. “I don’t want to destroy my mattress,” she’d continued, “so I wear…um…protection to bed when I drink.”

“Like a diaper?” he’d questioned.

“Um… yeah”

“Well, if that’s what you need, that’s what you need. I’m not too worried about it, gorgeous girl.”

She’d leapt at him and engulfed him in an enormous hug. “Thank you for understanding.”

Later that night, at their local pub, Katy and Matt met their friends and imbibed, dancing and playing pool into the wee hours of the morning when the bar closed. Catching a cab back to Katy’s had been surprisingly easy for a Saturday night at closing time, and both Matt and Katy passed out within minutes of crawling into bed.

Matt awoke the next morning to a sleepy Katy, who was still lying in the crook of his shoulder, drawing slow, gentle circles with her finger on his chest.

“Mornin’,” he murmured, kissing her forehead.

“Mornin’,” she replied, flashing him a devilish grin as her hand found its way down to his groin.

Matt cupped her breast and gave the nipple a gentle tug, then skimmed his hand along her nightgown, which had ridden up during the night. His hand rested on her hip, and the cloth-like material of the diaper reminded him of what she was wearing.

"So…um, " he began, not sure if he should ask, but too curious not to, “Did you uh…you know?” he finished gesturing toward her diaper.

Katy smiled again as she felt his manhood being to stiffen in her hand. “My my,” she teased, no longer feeling uncomfortable with the situation, “It looks like a certain someone kinda likes the idea of his girlfriend in a wet diaper.”

It was Matt’s turn to blush. Surprisingly, he kind of did like the idea. “Maybe I do, maybe I don’t….”

“Well, if you’re not sure, I guess I don’t need to tell you.”

“Okay, okay,” he admitted, blushing, “I kinda like the idea of…you know”

“I’m sorry, I missed that,” she teased. “What do you like the idea of?”

“You, in a wet diaper.” He replied, hugging her close so she couldn’t see just how much he was blushing.

Katy gripped his dick more firmly and began slowly stroking it. “How about we make a little wager?”

“And what are we wagering on, little lady?”

Katy raised one eyebrow. “Well, you have to guess whether I am wet or dry. If you guess right, I’ll kiss you somewhere extra special. But if you’re wrong, you get to kiss me somewhere extra special.”

“I’ll take that wager,” he agreed, kissing the tip of her nose. “I am betting that you’re wet.”

Katy moved his hand down the front of her diaper. “Why don’t you check and see?”

Matt kissed Katy firmly on the mouth. Whether he won or lost this particular bet, he was positive that they had found an exciting new way to share their love.

A very enjoyable read… Leaves me wishing for more, but i guess its being a short story condemns me to just wish. :slight_smile: I hope to read more of your work in the future :slight_smile:

I liked it, I really did.

Out of curiosity, when you wrote it did you think that she would be wet, or dry?

I didn’t know, and didn’t want to think about it too much. The story was more about acceptance and love than diapers, I guess, and I didn’t think having the answer to that question was crucial to the plotline.

Ok, I was just curious to see if you had had a thought about it as you were writing.

^ Sorry if I came off snarky - I didn’t mean to be.

I just…hadn’t thought it through.

Oh no, you didn’t.

I feel like I’m missing something. Was something I said funny?

Haha, Nemo and I were thinking the same thing.

Good story, but I gotta say, I hate short stories. They never leave you with a feeling of closure, do they?