Life and Death Choices Made Casually Chapter Fourteen: Week of Welcome: Part Two

Here is the next chapter.

Here are the previous chapters:

Chapter 13

Chapter 12

Chapter 11

Chapter 10

Chapter 9

Chapter 8

Chapter 7

Chapter 6

Chapter 5

Chapter 4

Chapter 3

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Life and Death Choices Made Casually Chapter Fourteen: Week of Welcome: Part Two

by Write and Left

Bridget woke up screaming the next morning. The dream was especially intense and she actually forgot it was a dream. That was until her dream self began to pee herself. She woke up hot and sweaty, but she checked to make sure her diaper was covered. She sighed with relief when she saw she was covered. However her diaper felt wet and it was time to change.

“Can you be quiet?” said the rumpled form of Flower from her side of the dorm room. “My head hurts.”

Bridget sighed. She then grabbed her robe and pulled it on before getting out of bed. She just had to get into her walk-in closet and pull off her diaper without Flower finding out.

“Oh, dammit,” said Flower as she sat up in bed. She rubbed her hands over the mattress and then closed her eyes and held them to her head.

“What’s wrong?” asked Bridget.

“Stop shouting at me,” Flower begged. “I have a hangover I think. I never drank before last night.” She got out of bed with her clothes still on. Her jeans were wet around her butt and the bottom of her shirt was even wet.

Bridget went into her closet, stripped off her diaper and gathered her toiletries before going out to lecture Flower.

Flower just stood in the dorm room in her wet clothes looking at her wet bed. “I can’t believe I had an accident. I haven’t done that since I was seven.” She looked over at Bridget. “What do I do?”

“Just take off your wet things, put on your robe and go shower,” Bridget commanded.

Flower did as commanded and left the room. Bridget sighed and looked around. Her own sheets were wet with sweat. She took her own sheets and Flower’s and put them in a basket. She put Flowers clothes on top. Then she left for her own shower.

The water washed her own smelly skin off and she wondered if Flower had peed herself before or it was just drunkenness. She thought it more likely the latter, but it didn’t matter. She would use Flower’s accident to her advantage.

She got out of the shower and then dried off, dressed, and readied her make-up in the mirror. Flower was three sinks away, putting on her own makeup. She looked at Bridget and turned red.

Bridget smiled and left the bathroom. She returned to her dorm room, got the laundry basket and took them to the laundry room. She had scoped out the laundry room for her dorm floor earlier and knew exactly where to go. She obviously didn’t want to be spotted carrying wet sheets in the hall, even if they didn’t belong to her.

She finally spotted the laundry room and dumped the basket in the nearest washer. She didn’t bother sorting. Her sheets were colored, Flower’s sheet were colored, and the only thing white were Flower’s panties that were still inside her jeans. She dumped in some detergent, put some quarters in the machine and returned to her room.

“You can’t tell anyone about this,” said Flower as Bridget returned to the room.

“I think it would amuse Ami.” She was still sore at Flower.

Flower stared back at her like a deer in headlights. “You can’t.”

“Okay,” said Bridget, “but that comes down.” She pointed at the Meat is Murder poster over Flower’s bed.

“Fine,” said Flower. She climbed on her bed, her feet almost slipping on the plastic sheet, and pulled the poster down.

“And–,” said Bridget.

“Something else yet?”

“Yeah,” said Bridget. If her diaper leaked on her bed, Flower would find out about it. “If it happens to me ever, then you will have to be quiet about it.”

“Deal,” said Flower. She said it quickly as if she expected Bridget to add on more terms. She sat on the bed and patted the plastic sheet. “These came in handy.”

Bridget had one on her bed, and as far as she knew, so did Ami and Anise. “Yeah,” she said. “It’s so drunken freshmen don’t ruin the mattress.”

Flower blushed.

“I’m going to breakfast,” said Bridget. “Put our laundry in the dryer after another forty minutes.” It was only right that Flower should have to help since she caused the laundry problem.

“So Angela, did anything interesting happen last night?” asked Ami.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” said Bridget. She took a bite of her eggs and then stabbed a strip of bacon with her fork.

Ami smiled. “I saw Flower stumbling back from the room last night. Anise and her were in another dormroom partying.”

“Anise and Flower are friends?”

“No,” said Ami. “They were just partying. Anise woke me up and grumbled about some hippie bitch who had too much alcohol.”

“That sounds like Flower,” said Bridget. “I put her to bed and she woke up cranky and with a headache.”

“Well was she at least too out of it to find out about your nighttime stuff?”

Bridget’s face felt warm, but she nodded.

“Good.” Ami took a bite of her omelet and then started to scoop up another piece with her fork. “Now we can concentrate on the rest of the week of boredom.”

“Welcome new freshmen. I work for the counseling office. I just want to let you know what is on the agenda until classes start on Monday. Today is already Thursday. You should have gone on a campus tour yesterday, and today after lunch you basically free until then. However, there is a full schedule of activities. Tomorrow there is a camping trip into the wood that will leave early Friday morning and return Sunday night. There are also concerts and plays put on by the drama club and orchestra. There is also a study skills workshop.”

She droned on and on about the activities and how they were adults, but that attending class was important to success. Bridget spent the whole time trying not to roll her eyes.

“Did you think it would take this long?” asked Ami.

“I had no idea,” said Bridget. They walked together out of the lecture hall. “We need to go to the book store.”

“Me too, but first I am going to the bathroom.”

The two of them walked into the bathroom and got stalls next to each other. Bridget sat and peed. She heard Ami do the same. They finished at about the same time and both of them went to the sink to wash their hands.

“I couldn’t help but notice,” said Ami. “Are you wearing a diaper?”

Bridget’s face felt warm again. She was wearing a pull-up in case Flower’s uncle appeared. “It’s a pull-up she whispered. It’s for just in case. I don’t use it during the day.”

“I was just curious,” said Ami. “It is less noticeable that a wet spot on your pants, I guess.”

“That’s not even funny,” said Bridget. She remembered the spreading warm wet spot expanding on the front and back of her pants that streaked her jeans when she and Lia were at the movie theater. She did not want to experience that again.

“But it must have happened to you,” Ami said, “or you wouldn’t be wearing the pull-ups.”

“Once or twice. I got a reputation during my last semester when it happened once in class and another time in front of people from school.” Bridget looked at Ami. “Please don’t spread that around.”

“I promise Angela.”

“Well, let’s go to the book store.”

The bookstore was quite the experience. Bridget bought used when she could, but the books still cost her about four times what she paid when she was a student the first time. She held up a shrink wrapped book to Ami as they exited the store. “This was $150 and I don’t dare unwrap it until the first day of class in case the instructor isn’t planning on using the book.”

“Well I had to pay $50 for this.” She held a shrink wrapped thing of study notes that looked like it was Xeroxed copies of the instructors notes. It wasn’t even bound, but it was loose pages.

“That is bad,” said Bridget. She put her most expensive book back away with the rest of her $400 in purchases.

“Well, it’s just my parent’s money, but that is still a limited resource.”

They arrived at the dorm and Bridget remembered her laundry. She had to make her bed. “I got to take care of some things,” she said. “I am still getting settled in.”

“I understand,” said Ami. “I have to go to the mall and get some noise-canceling headphones.”

Bridget thought of Anise. “Yeah, you’ll need them.”

She got to her door and entered.

“Hi,” said Flower.

“Oh, I just came to the bookstore. Have you been yet?” Bridget looked around. Flower’s bed was made and Flower also had made her own bed.

“Thanks for making my bed.” She dumped her books out on the bed. She had half expected to find that her sheets were still in the washing machine, but Flower had not only dried them, but made the bed.

“It’s the least I could do,” said Flower. “I guess I should go to the book store. I won’t have a chance to go later because I am going on that camp out.”

“I didn’t see you as the woods type of girl,” Bridget said.

“I like nature and the environment,” said Flower.

“I am going to stay here and rest up for classes.”

“Well have fun, Angela.” She looked at her watch. “I really got to go.”

Bridget spent the rest of the night reading ahead in her textbooks and relaxing.

Re: Life and Death Choices Made Casually Chapter Fourteen: Week of Welcome: Part Two

loving it!!! also if you start to suck one this one ill never read ur stories again :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: Life and Death Choices Made Casually Chapter Fourteen: Week of Welcome: Part Two

Are you saying this episode sucked? More things will happen in the next episode or the one after that.

no im saying if one of the chapters (that you write in the future) sucks we’ll stop reading ur stories

This is indeed one of the poorer chapters in this story, short and unfullfilling, at least as far back as my memory goes, but I don’t see how writing one bad chapter will make everyone stop reading your story. Anywho, I do hope you actually have somewhere to go with this story and that you plan on writing until the very end. Rather annoying to read stories with 15 chapters only to have the writer stop and start some other story. It’s like walking out of the cinema halfway through, and then the rest of the world burning every copy of that movie…

I admit it is making time, but some things had to be established. I probably would have condensed the last chapter into this one if I had written the whole thing and did a round of editing on the whole story.

Anywho, I do hope you actually have somewhere to go with this story and that you plan on writing until the very end.

I will finish the story. I meant to have it finish out much earlier, but there was more to the story than I had though. I meant to do the story in three parts.

Rather annoying to read stories with 15 chapters only to have the writer stop and start some other story. It’s like walking out of the cinema halfway through, and then the rest of the world burning every copy of that movie…

If I do stop in the middle to work on another story, it will be more like George Lucas stopping his Star Wars series one third of the way through to put out Indiana Jones. (I am not comparing the quality of my story to George Lucas.) I will add a chapter to A Survey in the Mall and it might be before I finish Life and Death, but I promise that I will finish Life and Death. I did actually stop Life and Death in November to write a non-abdl story and I did start writing again in January.

You really shouldn’t compare your stories to those written by George Lucas. Your stories are way better!