Lighthouse: Nexus (Chapter 22a and b AND c)

The chapter isn’t nearly complete, nor is it really that well edited, but…

[deleted link - chapter can be found on the forum]

I need some feedback before I can continue beyond this point. To avoid spoilers, read the chapter before you check out my reply to this post.

Re: Lighthouse: Nexus (Chapter 22)

I’ll reserve this spot for posting notes and whatnot. Also, I have a question to ask.

[spoiler]It seems I’ve been away from the AB/DL writing community so long that I’ve forgotten how to write DL content…

As such, I’m not terribly comfortable with it. I mean, I never was, but now even more so. So, I wanted to know how you, the reader, would like me to handle this. The current posting (22a) left off on a cliffhanger, but you can see where things are going. So, I wanna know, should I…

Option A: Glance over this entirely as it doesn’t add anything for the overall story. This would entail me essentially leaving it up to your imagination what happens.

Option B: Describe what happens (including the conversation) but avoid explicit content. When I say explicit, I mean the details… the procedure, that sort of thing.

Option C: Just go nuts with this scene. Honestly, this is kind of what I wanna do, but at the same time I really don’t think it will lend much to the overall story. I mean, this IS an AB/DL story, right? It should have AB/DL elements. And besides, this one was a long time coming, right? In my rough draft I’ve gone with this option, and so far it’s like 5 pages of content that will only get bigger[/spoiler]

So, sound off. Tell me which you would prefer, and then I’ll take it into consideration as I work on the next part.

Also, if you’re a lurker and don’t wanna make an account for just this, feel free to email me. I’ll make sure the email button works… AIM is good too (if I’m ever actually on…)

Apparently to email me you have to be logged in, so this won’t work. I don’t really just wanna put my personal email address here, so I’m gonna make one for the cause. Give me a day or so to think of a cool name…

Go with what you want to do it may sound like I’m taking the easy way out but if you enjoy writing this then we will enjoy reading this.

You haven’t let us down so far and as long as you are writing this myself and your other loyal fans will continue reading and supporting you.

P.S. Where did chapter 21 go?

I thank you in advance if you reply

I put the link to 21 in the twenty-something thread. Since I started using Google Docs I’ve been spoiled by how easy it is to just toss the link around.

Ok lemme start with OMFG RT your the freaking man.

Second its your story do with it as you please, i prommise ill still read. you have a full blown universe here and i love every second in it. personaly i think you could just “go nuts” with this lil tid bit and add as much stuff as possible even if it doesnt affect the story none.

To the part about it being a AB/DL story, it still is you dont have to add AB/DL content all the time, the fact that its in there at all makes it a AB/DL story. Besides i think the break from the AB/DL aspect brings in alot of life to the story and makes it more then just a AB/DL story. you gave it life and even without that content its still one of the best reads.

The fact is you have a GREAT story that can survive even without AB/DL content and still keep us involved and begging for more.

( Oh yes im begging )

You made a wonderful/original story that i for one love and im sure alot of others do 2 just keep it alive.

Not sure if anything i said helps you or is even legibale but i hope it does. LOVE the story RT

Option C.

Option C it shall be.

Also, got an email just for feedback!

22ndESF@gmail.com

Its an excellant story on its own without ab/dl content. That is just the icing on the cake.

Yes, finaly a new chapter :slight_smile: And as that was not good enought, its as good as always :wink:
P.s. I vote on C :slight_smile:

Nexus - 22b

Well, I went with Option C. Tell me what you think. Also, tell me if I should copy the newer chapters to the forum, cause doing it this way is much easier, but if you prefer I don’t mind taking the time to copy it over.

Re: Lighthouse: Nexus (Chapter 22a and b)

Havnt been on in a bit,

I like when you post them in the forum, (personaly), it makes it easier to get to, i have a bit of problems with the link, (my browser sucks the big one), but if you prefer to do it the way you do then keep it that way. Its whatever works best for you. any how i havnt had a chance to read the latest addition so ima go do that now. thanks again for keeping the story alive “RT”- once again you the man

Wow. amazing, i like how your going into the other characters stories, it brings more life into the other characters and widens the world even more. you have alot of detail and you give each character alot of emotion, the detail is magnificent, to me it was like actualy seeing skylars face when hes talking to kat and also vice versa. (thats perfection) When i read this i feel like im actualy witnessing whats going on. also once again i love the fact that your going into the other characters. but at the same time your not takeing away from aile and elise.

Also the *B/DL content perfect placment. worked great,

You my friend = Awesome

Thank you for the link earlier and great job on another installment of my favorite story.

Copy and paste from FTT cause I’m tired.

Re: Lighthouse: Nexus (Chapter 22a and b AND c)

Thanks for a new chapter RT ;D just as good as always

LOVE IT, amazing, i love the depth into the conversations, in one word GREAT

I once again compliment you on a job well done and eagerly wait the next chapter of my favorite story.